i have quit drinking but its so tempting to drink beer again because beer taste so good to me. and whenever i go to grocery store i always go to the alcohol section to see all the different types of beers they have and read about them. i've heard that consumption of alcohol lowers your vibrations which i don't want but is alcohol really that bad i want to hear your thoughts on this. i am underage i'm 17 but in some countries its legal to drink alcohol at young ages. i am a very responsible person when it comes to alcohol and quite aware i would never even think about getting into a car or drinking to much. and actually unlike most people i am very intuitive and speak directly from the heart when i have been affected by alcohol or at least  i try to. i don't think i will drink to get drunk anymore i think that is alcohol abuse and i will only drink in moderation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think you've hit the proverbial head on the nail, John. 

Too many people do not care, even about themselves. 

But I like to think that more and more are waking up. 

My grand-kids are the best recycling generation since the 1950s.

• Personally, I believe that drinking alters your state of mind, I love to think freely and see the beauty of the world with my eyes wide open instead of blinded by the intoxication of alcohol. But then again thats just me(:

• You're welcome.

• i stay of alcohol most of the time, it happens, but rarly, i don't like it much as i get disconnected from me and tired. i've seen to much tragedy from it. But ofc a good taste if you only take a few sipz:)

• Hey great discussion, many viewpoints for you to think over :)  If I may add my two cents, you seem pretty balanced and mature enough to deal with any fall out for your behaviour.  You know the dangers and it's a phase many people go through in this culture we live in... if it lowers your vibrations then you know to stop, right?  Personally, I've noticed an inability to drink wine or spirits now that the vibrations are changing, but I do like a lime beer in the summer sun on the patio, lol, so who am I to judge?  Follow your own inner guidance and you won't go wrong.   If you're busted for underage drinking though, I'd take it as a sign from the universe, but thats part of being mature and dealing with consequences :) 

Just remember, Play Safe :) 

• Sound advice, Kelly.  Ha-ha, my name is Rita...8115972255?profile=original

• tee hee, that looks cold and refreshing :)

• Alcohol is a very toxic substance. It can of course still be fun for a short time - but the long-term consequences are terrible if you get addicted to it.

There are countless better drugs that are way less toxic to the body and more fun at the same time.

Cannabis for example is not toxic to the body at all! Not one single person ever died because of it directly. However certain persons can't handle its conciousness expanding mode of action. It is in every case much more rewarding to consume cannabis than to drink alcohol.

If you like Alcohol for its effects, check out GHB as alternative. GHB is way less toxic, too.

If it is only the taste of beer, than drink alcohol-free beer.

• i agree, i can back flip when drunk but tried it sober and was very lucky i didn't break my neck... felt like i did though lol.
    i think its all to do with the lack of fear when you're drunk. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
12 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
3 hours ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
3 hours ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
3 hours ago
More…