Something having to do with the churches vs the truth. Luke 20 Mark 12 both have the same discussion where Jesus proves reincarnation to be true, and later in Mark 10:29-30 is the other major verse. I could be wrong, but I've been using these verses exclusively to illustrate how deeply deceived we are. I mean there are hundreds of denominations of what we call Christendom, but not one of them has built up around this perspective of reincarnation, really? I think Enochs vision is right and all the shepherds will be cast into a lake of fire. I mean denying this truth to humanity is a very serious crime. Mark 10 is especially clear, and you have reincarnation in Judaism. Does it suddenly become untrue? I call shananigens. I think the priests are intentionally lying and blaspheming the spirit of truth. I would think in 2000 years of men who study all religions and dedicate their lives to the word of God someone would've seen the clarity of Mark 10? This is assuredly deliberate.

There were no atheists in the ancient world, and the atheist complaints about God are best resolved by showing that events are cause and effect based on our karma and that God in some definition means our collective oneness. "In that day the LORD shall be one." By suppressing the truth about reincarnation and making a covenant with eternal death people have therefore chosen to forsake this world, but if they knew we return here they would not. If they knew about karma they might think twice before judging someone lest they be forced to live out the same kind of lifetime. This is the core difference between making spiritual progress and thinking that sin is okay and making ones karma worse in each lifetime.

These verses both also talk about the beginning of the new age, where we get eternal life, and become as the angels. So maybe it is the time for change and ascension or something.

27 Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. 29 Now there were seven brothers. The first one married a woman and died childless. 30 The second 31 and then the third married her, and in the same way the seven died, leaving no children. 32 Finally, the woman died too. 33 Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”

34 Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection. 37 But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’[a] 38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.” The Mark 12:57 version adds "Therefore ye do error greatly."

If soul sleep until resurrection were true, then they would rise as themselves and she would have to decide which of the seven brothers is her husband. The only way for that not to be an issue is if we reincarnate into new people. Plus Jesus said he is the God of the living not some abode of the dead. How are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still alive if they are dead?

Mark 10:29 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.

These are the clearest verses that ought to prove to everyone what is true. How can Jesus' disciples possibly get hundreds more mothers, children, or homes in this age and eternal life in the next if not through reincarnation? The context of comparing the ages is very clear, and as most of his true followers were martyrs there is no other possible way he could make this promise to everyone.

The new song of Moses also may have to do with reincarnation, because in a sea of glass one sees their own reflection. In Thomas 84 Jesus says "When you see your likeness you rejoice, but when you see your images which neither die nor come into being how much you will have to bear." That sounds like a perfect description of the burden of past lives. Moses knew all Egyptian Mysteries. Cartouche is an egyptian scroll. I think this is the new song of Moses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cw2nFjmzY

There is another 2012 reference. Revelation 20 and 12 both talk about the 7 headed serpent, the dragon, that was cast out that deceives the nations. Ever wonder why Revelation is arranged so mysteriously? I always wondered why what seemed like the very end could be placed in Chapter 12 and then we go right to chapter 13 and the mark of the beast. The verses are significant. In fact Rev 1-22 and Rev 3:1-22 sync up with the Major Arcana in Tarot which was probably originally made to preserve Revelation itself during the Inquisition. Remember the church was always the "bad guys." There is even a 300+ page book called the Tarot of the Revelation.

The 7 headed serpent is also mentioned in the Lemurian creation story. http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm07.htm

(20) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

(12) A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
    and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
    because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
    because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring —those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome conversation..continue!

• Revelation Ch 18.

And after these things i saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was lightened with his glory. 

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, 'Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.'

I see that quite clearly as the fall of the Illuminati cabal (bloodline to Sumeria/Babylon) . 

:)   Bought a bible two days ago to check certain bits against current events.   

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!

• The original Christians believed in reincarnation,  I believe it was changed at the Council of Nicia (sp.?) in 325 A.D.  If they led people to believe they only lived ONCE, it would be easier to CONTROL them.

• Well that's interesting. I keep seeing 310 or 130 or 1 and 3 over and over again, for the past 6 years.

• Hi light of wisdom, I'm Phaedron. It is an actual greek name that means wisdom.

1 and 3 could be a reference to the trinity. The God of the old testament talks about himself being pierced and sold for 30 silver. The father and son are one and the same, as is the spirit. Moses got the ten commandments from an angel of the LORD who also was the LORD. Jesus was the capstone of the pyramid, the stone the builders (pharisees) refused. "In that day There shall be a monument to the LORD in Egypt" The Torah was found inscribed on the Pyramid. Therefore the all-seeing Eye, Illuminati pyramid really is referring to God. How can this be? It's really very simple:

The serpent is wise, but vicious, the dove is stupid but harmless. Combine them and you get a winged serpent which lost its wings in Eden. What works everytime to fool people is you get the priests to demonize something and at the same time you get the satanists to attach their names to it, and thats how you control the people. Jesus himself said in several gospels the pharisees are like a dog in the manger, it neither eats or allows the cattle to eat, they don't go in or allow others to go in. They have hidden the keys to wisdom.

• The collapse of the Catholic Church.

• ..seeing the gatherings of people in whatever pope's public appearances, i dont see any collapse of the Catholic Church any time soon...

probably the whole world must collapse first before we see any collapse of the Catholic Church... or any other church for that matter...

and even then, its not so sure that will happen...lol...

• You and two feather are both right. The ten kings will make the harlot naked, hate her, and devour her, but it's not quite over yet. There will be an attempt to usurp to new age. They will reign with the beast for one hour. lol, yes a single hour. God put it into their hearts to fulfill his purposes. I have witnessed this effect first hand. It is he that opens and hardens hearts. To rebel is therefore futile and will only accomplish ones own suffering.

• There is always something big happening!  

I think once people let go of dates and time-lines they will be Liberated from the expectations that can lead to disappointments.  The eternal "Now" is what people should be focusing on, there is no magical formula that can tell you more that what can be known by tapping into your own internal instinct.

Just live in the now, listen to your heart, and open your eyes to all the changes that happen within.  It really is an internal process...

• Maybe, I'm just following the synchronicities. I could be wrong and nothing big will happen, but I think it will, who knows maybe I will make it happen.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
9 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…