FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/135079/Steven_Spielberg__Boston_Marathon_Bombing_AWARD/
Ok ok... They had me fooled for a minute there...
I had a friend who could not read nor write. He spoke without using proper grammar, it´s called agrammatism. Two years ago he died. We both were the same age...
For more than 20 years I have accompanied people dying and buried many of them. I have see
Read more…When you believe and when you have confidence that YOU are connected to infinite wisdom, then your higher self over takes all egotistical thoughts and your channels energy of knowledge which flow, becoming wider, cleaner, clearer and more precise.
As
No the police, military forces that locked down Boston did not find the bombing suspect; it was a civilian going outside for a smoke that noticed the suspect in his boat, so martial law did not work. No the state did not have cameras that caught the
Read more…I have just been watching the Sirius movie about disclosure. I find it very interesting and probably a move in the right direction, although I must admit that there is very little new info. Mostly a very well made condensation of existing evidence.
It
Read more…Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
JPMorgan Chase headquarters in New York. Photo: AP
Stephen Cook: We’re really trekking into the real dirty money trail these days as the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) now takes focus on the B
Read more…
How humanity can heal many diseases and create many miracles. We are amazing!
Read more…Probably just spoiled Americans who lost all their savings and investments. It's the conservatives fault.
I know it's out of fashion to believe in purgatory but I still do and if you off yourself that's where you go for a period of time. Most peop
Read more…Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Hello Son,
Before Ascension, this is all part of Cleansing
All of you have done so well right now, when there is so much happening
New message from the Pleiadians to the lightworkers. New earth rising message 2013. MUST SEE! Important message for the family of light and the members of the bringers of the dawn.
Read more…I had a dream about troops parading down main street fully armed.
DHS Seeks Millions More Rounds of Ammunition
Market survey asks companies if they can provide 2 million bullets within 30-60 day period
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 3, 2013
The Depa
Read more…Sound is to the vastness of eternity as object is to vastness of space. So sound is to what as object is to aura? I try to answere this question by asking another question: why after all is aura invisible to other people? You will be told it is so be
Read more…Aliens is to vastness of space as afterlife is to vastness of eternity! If space is what seperates many things from themselves, then time is what seperates a single thing from itself.I find the question of existence of aliens and life after death cor
Read more…Leibniz answers the question of existence of God in a fantastic way but it might not be apparent to you till we play some games here.Now, are there things that donnot exist? Allright, you can see it, either there is nothing that donnot exist or there
Read more…Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Hello Son,
The Base of Origin drawn back to the One Breath
We remind you all that life is a breath and breath is the connection t
This is a chilling video that should go viral.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/135112/OBAMA_IMPEACHED__BREAKING_NEWS__BYE_BYE__President/
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…