FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
Download: 2013-05-05-saul-audio-blog-for-sunday-may-5th.mp3
http://johnsmallman.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/2013-05-05-saul-audio-blog-for-sunday-may-5th.mp3
As spring turns to summer in the northern hemisphere the new energies are blossoming enthusia
Read more…
The basic spiritual movement is described as turning from the world to God. That could also be put in the form of turning from the outside to the inside. Or it could be put in a form that is familiar to most of us as letting go of the old and embraci
You are not alone, my child. You can't but see us, but you are surrounded with countless helpers - Angels, Guardian Angels, Ascended Masters and my beloved Archangels who are my direct children with the Divine Father.
They are all near by. Sometimes y
Read more…
(NaturalNews) Cancer strikes every other man and every third woman in the United States, and roughly 50 percent survive it. The cure, we are told by the mainstream media and doctors, is under way, but prevention is already nearly 100 percent proofed.
In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. India's national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian
Read more…Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world
Read more…Paintings of Angels and Archangels for Meditation and Inspiration by Spiritual Angel Artist Glenyss Bourne www.anaheart.com. Experience the Love & Grace of the Angels
Read more…Translated on the 04.05.2013, original language German)
My beloved humans on earth. It’s time you realize that I’m not just a Archangel, but also a creature of God. A creature of God like you are. I am not more or less the you are.
This is something yo
Read more…Hundreds of yellow spheres have been found scattered in hidden chamberMexican archaeologists admit they have no idea what the orbs are forDrones and robots made the discovery using infrared scannersHundreds of mysterious golden-coloured orbs have bee
Read more…Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany’s Gold Held in U.S. VaultsThu, Apr 18th, 2013Dr. Long Xinming (4M),- The German government has been storing about half of its gold supply with the US FED, apparently in the NYC FED vaults. Germ
Read more…Dianne Robbins:All Rights ReservedI CLAIM EARTH’S COPYRIGHT for these messages in the name of Mikos. The channeled messages in this book contain Spiritual Truths for the elevation of human consciousness and may be copied and disseminated without perm
Read more…Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Be Inspired and I Know
I Know…….treasure that moment and kiss that moment
I know…….and let it invite the energy
I know…….and be inspired inside and whirl you around
I know…….and BE
Read more…
5 3 2013 ~ Here in the spiritual realms, the realms where form is also possible but seldom availed of, we observe with joy and gratification the tremendous progress humanity is making as it collectively moves towards the grand awakening. Yes, you re
Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Hello Son,
Precious Moments
Give a time for reflection to take stock of the situations happening in one's life; is everything going
I have encountered many people saing I am intuitive and not logical. Do all understand what intuition is and what logics is in the first place? No the don't! To them, all arguments of the form:1.)A2.)B3.)Therefore Cor in otherwords, reasonings are lo
Read more…
4 30 0213 ~Hello. This John with Saul’s message for Monday April 29th 2013. I have been tired and irritable these last few days and have had difficulty making a connection with either Saul or Jesus, and that is why there was no blog post last Sunday
Note: Unfortunately Facebook seems to block me again, they don't like what I post and share. I don't know if I can share this message on my personal site or in any of my groups. If not, I ask you to please share the message on your sites and in your
Read more…We are all made of stars!
Where you're from?Can you see how vast is the visible universe?
I came from the galaxy Zal Ke Liam, in the edge of Eridanus subcluster,almost reaching the Fornax subcluster.
We're so tiny..and so precious
The device consists of an anchored network of floating booms and processing platforms that could be dispatched to garbage patches around the world. Instead of moving through the ocean, the array would span the radius of a garbage patch, acting as a g
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…