Replies

• We meet many many soulmates when we come to this Earth from our Soul Groups and Soul Nations. We are all from different places and dimensions not from the Earth as the saying goes "we are all star dust". Pleiarcturian has a great point as we do all have the same origin so it really does not matter. We may very well be with just 'one' of your many soulmates here on Earth :-)

• Soul mates as I understand it is someone from your soul family and/or someone you had a close to connection to in a past life. A twin flame is your one and only, your perfect match. They rarely reunite on earth, but there are some examples, for example Jesus and Mary Magdaline. Alot of people will reunite with their twin flame when they ascend in 2012.
  • IT COULD ALSO BE THIS> You have seen many things in your life,birds ,animals ,insects ,mammals ,flowers and tree's ,the sun the moon the stars thee oceans and wave upon wave of endless rivers flowing and the blue sky,but what is the one thing you have been trying to see all your lfe with your 2 eye's? God? Yes maybe,but God in your twin flame? That is the greatest vision you can ever have and i have never been defeated on this subject,not in this world nor any world, from thee Infinite Nowhere to thee endless Everywhere,the vision of your twin flame,now you know why you have 2 twin flame eyes? Unless of course as Jesus said>come follow me and let the blind lead the blind!?Where do the blind lead the blind?
  • It could be this> "INDIVIDUALITY" < An "I" Divided into a duality of male/female,The one singular "I AM" continously divididnig ITSELF into a duality of twin flames with out end and infinite ,no limits upon how many times it can exspress itSELF,but the only limitations are those who exspress their limitations upon the Unlimited, It's a Dual Exspression,that is only limited to your limitations of thee unlimited ,your twin flame is Infinitely and Endless wonderfull and full of Endless wonders !  But your limitations are full of emptiness!
  • A soul mate is someone who resonates with you, you would be from the same soul family and probably planned your lives to assist each other in your lessons.  Many happy couples are probably soul mates- they love each other and help each other with trust and affection.  Think of them as kindred spirits... they can the same sex as you or different.

A twin flame though, is the other half of yourself.. it is more complicated.  You are supposed to merge with your twin flame and create a new being made from you both... the two made one... as we evolve, we are not going to have a sex because a male/female aspect is part of duality, so once we grow past duality, we will merge with our alternate aspect... who is just as eager as we are to be together. 

I imagine complete wholeness, that feeling that so many people search for, of truly merging and never being alone again... I've never experienced it, and I've only met one or two that I can say reliably have met with their twin flames either on earth or in the etheric kingdom.  Apparently the ... um..."reunion" is out of this world, lol. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
27 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
28 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
4 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
4 hours ago
More…