The following was transcribed verbatim from:

http://rt.com/Politics/2010-03-04/twelve-new-england-towns.html/print

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

04 March, 2010, 07:21

A new movement to reinvestigate the 9/11 attacks is gaining pace in the US. With major public support, 12 towns are set to decide whether to ask the federal government for a new independent probe.

New York is dubbed as the Empire State for its wealth and resources and is rightfully regarded as America’s most famous city, a beacon of fashion, finance and fast paced action.

New Hampshire is the Granite State of so-called self sufficiency. Less flash and cash, most famous for hosting the first U.S. presidential primary.

New York and New Hampshire are more than 200 miles apart, but for all that distance, the two US locations intersect on one issue: the 9/11 attacks. While it was in Manhattan where three buildings fell, the people of Keene, New Hampshire are pushing for a new probe to find out why.

Read more

At 81 years old, Gerhard Bedding devotes nearly all his time to the Vote for Answers campaign. Though the movement for a new 9/11 investigation began in the Big Apple, it’s seeing more success in New Hampshire.

“This is so central to the future of this country. There is no future, as far as I’m concerned, if we do not get to the bottom of this, because we steep in lies upon lies, and soon we do not know what is what anymore,” Bedding said. “I do believe truth matters.”

Apparently, so do thousands of others. Twelve towns are making a new 9/11 inquiry a ballot box issue this spring. Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide.

Hundreds of citizens are expressing a desire to find out “the real truth” and are attending meetings where local experts, such as physicist John Wyndam, present alternative 9/11 theories, specifically surrounding the collapse of World Trade Center Seven and the Twin Towers.

“Basically it is impossible for the top 12 stories to have crushed the lower structure with acceleration. Physically impossible and yet that is what you observe,” claimed Wyndam.

While most elected officials have ignored cries for a 9/11 probe, former Keene mayor Mike Blastos is an exception.

“The two biggest tragedies I can recall other than world wars concerning America was Kennedy’s assassination and the attack on 9/11. And they both remain completely unanswered,” Blastos said.

The 9/11 commission, like the Warren Commission, left millions of Americans doubtful over the official government’s version. Bedding withholds accusations, but demands answers.

“I do not like to speculate who did what, or who let something happening. That should be found out. Building 7 was not even mentioned in the original report. But I do know that a building that has not been hit by an airplane, such as Building 7, does not come down like perfectly controlled demolition.”

New Hampshire was the first colony to declare independence from England in 1776. Only time will tell if the first sovereign US state will be where the push for a new 9/11 investigation could prevail.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Addendum to above post dated March 12, 2010:

The following news article was transcribed verbatim from:
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35728268/ns/today-today_books/page/2/

Jesse Ventura claims gov’t involved in 9/11

Lewis estimates he arrived at about 6:35 AM (PT — 9:35 AM Eastern), not long after the second plane struck the World Trade Center. As on other days, there was “chatter” on LAX Security walkie-talkies and he could easily hear what they were saying, sometimes both sides of the conversation.

Lewis remembers: “The first thing I noticed was that the guards — and that day they were the LA World Airport Police and the FBI — were very upset and agitated because apparently no one [from FAA] had notified NORAD [North American Aerospace Defense Command]. They were making calls and demanding to know why not. Eventually word came back that NORAD had indeed been notified, but they had been ordered to stand down. Then LAX Security wanted to know who could have made that order. And word came back that it was from the highest level of the White House. Later on, watching television, I knew the order didn’t come from Bush because he was reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the school kids in Florida, so the only other person it could be was Dick Cheney.”

It turns out there were some “war games” taking place that morning. September 11 was the second day of Vigilant Guardian, an exercise of the Joint Chiefs and NORAD that simulated planes being hijacked in the Northeastern United States. Another drill, called Northern Vigilance, had shifted some fighter jets to Canada and Alaska to monitor Russian MIGs flying training missions. This one put “phantoms” on military radar screens that would look real to the participants in the exercise. “We fought many phantoms that day,” Richard Myers of the Joint Chiefs later testified to Congress.

But could the attack have been scheduled intentionally to coincide with those war games? If so, this raises a couple of questions. Either there was a major intelligence leak, whereby the terrorists realized the war games would be a good cover for their operation. Or else some people in the administration knew of the attack ahead of time and let it proceed simultaneously, knowing the confusion this would cause.

Between September 2000 and June 2001, on 67 different occasions fighter jets were sent to intercept aircraft that had lost radio contact or their transponder signal or were flying off course, usually within ten minutes of any sign of a problem. (Contrary to what some people think, presidential approval wasn’t needed to intercept or even shoot down an aircraft.) Then, on June 1, 2001, the existing hijacking response procedures were changed to require approval by the secretary of defense before responding to a situation with lethal force. And when the call came into the Pentagon on 9/11, nobody answered the phone!

The stand-down order that Charles Lewis heard about was confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta, transportation secretary at the time. According to the 9/11 Commission, Cheney didn’t arrive underground at the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) until almost 10 AM. Mineta, however, said the Vice President was already down there when he arrived at about 9:20 AM. Richard Clarke and Cheney’s photographer indicated the same thing. That was before the Pentagon had been hit, and Mineta recalled a young man coming into the PEOC three times to tell Cheney how far out the plane was from Washington. After the third report, according to Mineta, the young fellow asked, “Do the orders still stand?” and Cheney responded, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?” The 9/11 Commission chose to ignore Mineta’s testimony and went so far as to remove it from the video archive.

Instead, they had Cheney ordering, almost 45 minutes later than Mineta said, the inbound aircraft be shot down. Except, by then, all four planes had already gone down. That was cover-up number one by the 9/11 Commission. Now let’s look at whether it was actually those two planes that were responsible for the falling towers. I was amazed, watching the 2007 version of the documentary Loose Change (which I urge everyone to see), at the many firefighters and other eyewitnesses who talked about a whole series of explosions before and during the collapse of the buildings. All of this was reported on the news at the time. Before the South Tower collapsed, video footage clearly shows sizable amounts of white smoke starting to pour out of the base. There was described a “giant rolling ball of flame” that came up from street level; an elevator that exploded on the 65th floor as someone stood beside it; a woman on the 49th floor seeing people with burns and broken arms in the stairwells. “For every window in the lobby to be exploding ... it wasn’t from the jet fuel, no way,” according to one of the witnesses. And a whole lot more that did not jive with any plane striking the building. Barry Jennings, the city’s emergency coordinator, was at the scene before and after the building collapses. Jennings puts it out there plainly: “I know what I heard. I heard explosions.”

For my TV show, I interviewed a witness named William Rodriguez, a janitor who happened to have a master key and rescued many people and got honored at the White House as a national hero. He says that shortly before American Airlines Flight 11 struck the North Tower at 8:46 AM, an explosion simultaneously rocked the building so hard “it pushed us up.” Rodriguez later testified behind closed doors to the 9/11 Commission, but his name was never mentioned in the report. Rodriguez also gave the commission and the FBI a list of fourteen people who’d been with him, but not a single one was ever contacted. He produced his boss for us, who looked me right in the eye and in essence told me the same story. What’s happened to Rodriguez today? He’s on the no-fly list. A guy who went back in to save people, with no regard for his own life! When he goes somewhere, he’s pulled out of the line, interrogated, harassed. All because, I guess, he didn’t give the “proper testimony” they wanted.

Some people have argued that the twin towers went down, within a half hour of one another, because of the way they were constructed. Well, those 425,000 cubic yards of concrete and 200,000 tons of steel were designed to hold up against a Boeing 707, the largest plane built at the time the towers were completed in 1973. Analysis had shown that a 707 traveling at 600 miles an hour (and those had four engines) would not cause major damage. The twin-engine Boeing 757s that hit on 9/11 were going 440 and 550 miles an hour.

Still, we are told that a molten, highly intense fuel mixture from the planes brought down these two steel-framed skyscrapers. Keep in mind that no other such skyscraper in history had ever been known to collapse completely due to fire damage. So could it actually have been the result of a controlled demolition from inside the buildings? I don’t claim expertise about this, but I did work four years as part of the navy’s underwater demolition teams, where we were trained to blow things to hell and high water. And my staff talked at some length with a prominent physicist, Steven E. Jones, who says that a “gravity driven collapse” without demolition charges defies the laws of physics. These buildings fell, at nearly the rate of free-fall, straight down into their own footprint, in approximately ten seconds. An object dropped from the roof of the 110-story-tall towers would reach the ground in about 9.2 seconds. Then there’s the fact that steel beams that weighed as much as 200,000 pounds got tossed laterally as far as 500 feet.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) started its investigation on August 21, 2002. When their 10,000-page-long report came out three years later, the spokesman said there was no evidence to suggest a controlled demolition. But Steven E. Jones also says that molten metal found underground weeks later is proof that jet fuel couldn’t have been all that was responsible. I visited the site about three weeks after 9/11, with Governor Pataki and my wife, Terry. It didn’t mean anything to me at the time, but they had to suspend digging that day because they were running into heat pockets of huge temperatures. These fires kept burning for more than three months, the longest-burning structure blaze ever. And this was all due to jet fuel? We’re talking molten metal more than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Probably the most conclusive evidence about a controlled demolition is a research paper (two years, nine authors) published in the peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal, in April 2009. In studying dust samples from the site, these scientists found chips of nano-thermite, which is a high-tech incendiary/explosive. Here’s what the paper’s lead author, Dr. Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen’s chemistry department, had to say about the explosive that he’s convinced brought down the Twin Towers and the nearby Building 7:

“Thermite itself dates back to 1893. It is a mixture of aluminum and rust-powder, which react to create intense heat. The reaction produces iron, heated to 2500 degrees Centigrade. This can be used to do welding.

It can also be used to melt other iron. So in nano-thermite, this powder from 1893 is reduced to tiny particles, perfectly mixed. When these react, the intense heat develops much more quickly. Nano-thermite can be mixed with additives to give off intense heat, or serve as a very effective explosive. It contains more energy than dynamite, and can be used as rocket fuel.”

Richard Gage is one of hundreds of credentialed architects and structural engineers who have put their careers on the line to point out the detailed anomalies and many implications of controlled demolition in the building collapses. As he puts it bluntly: “Once you get to the science, it’s indisputable.”

So what happened to the steel debris from the World Trade Center that might have backed this up? Well, for the most part it was shipped overseas. The removal by four companies contracted by the city was carefully controlled and monitored. The building assessment performance team wasn’t allowed to take samples. One firefighter I spoke with, who got dug out of the rubble on 9/11, said: “The one thing that always troubled me is, why were they in such a hurry to remove all the evidence? Why did they take away everything from the site as fast and expediently as possible?”

I tried to talk to someone from the 9/11 Commission, but got turned down multiple times. They simply said, we stand by our report. I also tried to speak with Mayor Giuliani, but he refused also. We recently learned, through the D.A. of Manhattan’s testimony in a court case, that the city of New York did nothing to investigate 9/11. That tells me Giuliani was nothing but a straw man. Why is he paraded around as this big hero when he really had nothing to do with it, other than be a figurehead?

Excerpted from “American Conspiracies” by Jesse Ventura. Copyright (c) 2010, reprinted with permission from Skyhorse Publishing.

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35728268/ns/today-today_books/page/2/...
  • Copied verbatim & pasted from an email message by James Gilliland (www.eceti.org):

Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 2:51 PM

[ECETI News] Jesse Ventura Fingers DIck Chenney

This morning, on the ABC TV Program "The View", former governor Jesse Ventura explained some of his reasons for believing that the aircraft that hit the World Trade Center buildings were not the cause of their collapse. Ventura has a new book out, co-authored with Dick Russell, called American Conspiracies, which discusses 9-11 among other things. On "The View", Ventura stated his belief that former vice president Dick Cheney was responsible for the 9-11 debacle. TV journalist Barbara Walters questioned him about his statements. Ventura pointed out that the aircraft fuel was consumed quickly and couldn't have been responsible for the buildings falling down much later.

A long excerpt from the book dealing with 9-11 can be read on:
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35728268/ns/today-today_books/page/2/
  • The following excerpt was transcribed verbatim [E&OE] from the extensively-researched book, 'Strange & Mysterious Anomalies: myths, conspiracies, discrepancies and out of place objects' by Ian Ross Vayro (c2008), JoshuaBooks.com, ISBN 978 0 9804551 8 2, pp. 278-280:

“Even the most patriotic American would now have trouble accepting that Osama bin Laden was responsible for the September 11th atrocities or that hi-jacked airlines actually brought down the Twin towers. Nevertheless aircraft supposedly piloted by kamikaze Saudi Arabian terrorists somehow justified the U.S.A. ripping into the Afghans and then invading Iraq . At least eight of those Saudi Arabian terrorists named in the press, whose photos adorned our newspapers, are still alive today; go figure. These Arab ‘terrorists’ are absent from the manifests, they don’t show up on boarding videos but we are asked to believe that they took over the planes with cardboard box cutters and prevented eight different pilots of four aircraft from transmitting a four-digit hijacking code, on a ‘fly-by-wire’ aircraft. This is simply impossible! ...

“This is blatant falsehood”, says Brian Desborough, “because the Boeing airliners involved were of the ‘fly by wire’ type … Whenever fly by wire aircraft are hijacked and an attempt is made by the perpetrators to fly the aircraft to an alternate destination, control of the aircraft is automatically transferred to a covert Federal ground facility, thereby permitting the aircraft to be safely landed at the nearest suitable airport.”

“Of course, in this situation the controls of commercial airliners are instantly tended inoperative and there is nothing the hijackers or pilot can do to alter the situation. This is standard procedure and even without the diligent, scientific research of Desborough, serves to prove that the ‘official’ story is a pack of lies. … This brings to mind a favorite quote from Professor Martin Buber: ‘Mundus vult decipi’ (the world wants to be deceived).

“… I personally viewed the film taken from a Service Station security camera of the impact that punched a hole in the wall of the Pentagon. Several eyewitnesses claimed it was a missile and not an airliner that hit the wall and I must concur that this is plainly apparent in the security film. For a start there was the relatively small hole through the brickwork; then we have the situation where the crash site simply did not resemble an aircraft crash site. In a crash where the aircraft is utterly destroyed, it is normal to see wing-tips, wheels, most of the tail and sundry bits as wreckage. The monstrous tail plane, the wings and at least some seats would have been left outside the wall even if there had been a massive fire, which there was not. Not even the remnants of the huge engines were visible at this site. No wings hit the building, nor did they appear to burn up. There is no evidence that any aircraft was ever there at all. There is not even evidence of major fire; the lawn grass was not scorched except for a few feet back! The film showed the impact point, where no aircraft wreckage was visible. We were asked to believe this was an aircraft crash, with no wreckage. It must have been coincidence that the impact point of the Pentagon was miraculously, ‘closed for renovations’ at the time, with all staff moved to the other side of the building. …

“… Desborough goes on to describe as ‘patently false’ the suggestion that burning fuel from the airliner generated sufficient heat to melt the structural steelwork and caused the eventual collapse of the Towers. He discusses how the Towers were constructed around a reinforced concrete central core and bolstered with massive steel columns of four inch thick steel. There are photos on the net showing that these steel columns were cut on an angle as is standard procedure in demolition. Eyewitnesses reported hearing explosions immediately prior to the collapse of each tower which further serves to refute the official story. MIT Engineer Jeff King correctly states that the ‘squibs’ seen as puffs of smoke emanating from alternate floors on the videos of the buildings collapse, clearly demonstrates signs of controlled demolition. The videos also show building rubble ejected at high speed which would also strongly indicate the use of explosives. King also questions why all evidence was destroyed and the site ‘scrubbed’ to prevent any form of investigation.

“It is amazing statistic that $40,000,000 was spent investigating former president Bill Clinton’s peccadilloes but just $60,000 investigating the WTC disaster. The supposed collapse of the four inch thick support columns was not explained or addressed in the report."
  • Transcribed verbatim [e&oe] from 'Strange & Mysterious Anomalies: myths, conspiracies, discrepancies and out of place objects' by Ian Ross Vayro (c2008), JoshuaBooks.com, ISBN 978 0 9804551 8 2, p. 284:

“… There are massive amounts of data, the records of money transactions and massive amounts of actual gold bullion, now unaccounted for. Well let’s qualify it further: the perpetrators got away with US$30 billion in gold bullion plus US$1.2 trillion in universal postal credits and a further US$.7 trillion disappeared from the Treasury located in the basement. Between the times the airlines struck the towers, and the towers came down, the Military shut down the subway and the bullion was clandestinely removed on a special train commandeered for that specific task. All other subway trains were stopped from running while this one became the ‘getaway vehicle’. President Bush told us that a videotape that surfaced in December, 2001 was a genuine confession by Osama Bin Laden, shown gloating about the success of the September 11 attacks…. “It’s bogus”, says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious studies program and likely the world’s top expert on the Bin Laden family. Overall, this was a high technology precision operation and was not run by some exile in a cave….

… the following quote from a work called, ‘George W. Bush is Not a Christian’, by Robert Guffy who teaches English at California State University: ‘Recently more and more Christians are waking up to the fact that President Bush is an imposter dragging the name of their Savior through the mud. A number of books written by Christians, have taken Bush to task for egregious duplicity, one of the latest being ‘Christian Words, Un-Christian Actions’ by John Stoddard Klar.’ Guffy further mentions that Dick Cheney, when asked by a reported from ‘USA Today’ about being the prime manipulator behind the President’s actions, made this amazing revelation: ‘Am I the evil genius in the corner that nobody ever sees come out of this hole? It’s a nice way to operate actually.’…”
    • I have noticed that people tend to live up to their names...Dick?
  • Transcribed verbatim from 'Strange & Mysterious Anomalies' by Ian Ross Vayro (c2008), ISBN 978 0 9804551 8 2, pp. 280-283:

“… The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, a research division of Colombia University, is located just 21 miles north of the World Trade Center and monitors seismic activity, as well as developing scientific instrumentation for the detection of nuclear explosions. This facility actually detected a tiny seismic signal at the precise moment when each of the airlines struck the towers, then a much stronger 2.1 magnitude disturbance for the South Tower collapse and 2.3 magnitude for the North Tower. Desborough states:

‘Of extreme significance, very large seismic spikes were recorded at the commencement of each quake, before any of the debris hit the ground. Another important anomaly was the fact that all cell phones in the vicinity temporarily went dead, indicating that a strong electromagnetic pulse had occurred in the immediate vicinity of the World Trade Centre.’

This led Brian Desborough to deduce that Special Atomic Demolition Munitions (SADM) ‘micro-nukes’ each with the explosive force of one hundred tons of high explosive, were used to bring down the towers. The seismic record and the cell phone failure bore the characteristic signature of this micro-nuke explosion making deliberate demolition the only tenable conclusion. These things cement with absolute certainty that the Twin Towers were ‘pulled’ by demolition explosives and were not brought down by hijacked aircraft. Many, many witnesses reported an explosion, before each tower came down and that is fully confirmed by the seismic and visual record.

Physics Professor, Stephen E. Jones of Brigham Young University published a paper in which he conclusively proved the World Trade Center buildings could have only been brought down in the manner they were, by explosives. Professor Jones was entirely correct; however, he received no coverage in the mainstream media for his scientific and provable claims. This now goes way beyond conspiracy theory. We must evaluate just how it would be possible to plant these explosives without being observed?

Although Desborough was entirely correct in principle, it seems likely that it was C-4 Plastic (that causes an identical electromagnetic pulse), that was used and not micro-nukes. Some checking confirms that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey owned the Twin Towers and some surrounding World Trade Center buildings. The Port Authority’s Press Release Number: 68-2001 from 26th April 2001 was headed; ‘Port Authority to Lease World Trade Center to Silverstein Properties Inc. and Westfield America Inc.’ This report spelled out the richest Real Estate transaction in New York history, valued at $3.2 billion for a 99 year lease. This covered the Twin Towers and two other buildings at the WTC and was approved by the Board of Commissioners of the Port Authority. David-Wynn: Miller, a former tool and die maker from Milwaukee, makes claims that he is sufficiently familiar with advanced explosive technology to categorically ascertain precisely how the Twin Towers job was done. He believes that as part of their fit-out, these new owners generously provided each tenant with new office furniture. This furniture included some that had the appearance of solid wood grained timber, but was actually made of C4 Plastic. Somewhat strangely, no office furniture at all was recovered from the wreckage of the Twin Towers – and this suggests that the furniture itself was the explosive. Miller explains that advance technology made it possible for this mass of C4 Plastic, strategically distributed throughout the building, in the configuration chosen by the perpetrators, to be detonated via satellite, at a time after the planes hit the 87th floor. This type of explosion brought into play a massive electromagnetic pulse of expansion coefficient 6.3, that pulverized concrete, steel and glass (collectively called polymer) which is also (would you believe it?) coefficient 6.3. As a result a large portion of the building instantaneously turned to dust, which blanketed the fall of the buildings and was distributed up to 5 inches deep for a mile radius around the site of Zero One. Naturally all cell phones were rendered inoperable by the pulse and computer discs instantly wiped. This all helped in covering a multitude of dubious financial transactions and other sins….
    …It is simply not possible for 1300 feet tall buildings to crash to the ground, by gravity alone, in this timeframe [12 seconds]. The ‘pancake’ effect of each floors collapse would of course, retard it further. Burning aircraft fuel won’t do it either. The only way an entire building can freefall at more than the velocity of gravity is with the aid of an enormous electromagnetic pulse. Only a micro-nuke or a massive C4 Plastic blast would do this, so accordingly it becomes very difficult to entertain any other explanation.

Actually, subterfuge is even more evident because according to demolition experts, the ‘pancake’ effect of having to overcome the resistance of each successive floor, would retard the fall to something close to 96 seconds. The electromagnetic pulse associated with the use of C-4 would create a sonic boom as we saw, all the windows in the surrounding buildings were take out. Demolition experts can confirm that this would not result from the demolition of a large building using micro nukes; confirming that a larger electromagnetic shockwave pulse was involved such as occurs with C-4….”
  • I urge you to read the extensively-researched book by Ian Ross Vayro, 'Strange & Mysterious Anomalies: Myths, Conspiracies, Discrepancies and Out of Place Objects', particularly pages 278-286 World Trade Centre - 9/11.
    • I definitely will be getting this and reading it. Thanks so much, just my kind of reading. That and the fact that I have never bought into the 9/11 story given to the public....stinks of dead and rotting fish.....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
19 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
More…