The Benefits Of Cannabis

It's quite funny how time cycles.

Actually I believed the time of when I was used to be an regularly cannabis user long to be past.

But today I rediscovered how powerfully it can help to let go of any kind of stress. Thanks God/Jah/Allah/Buddha/Existence/Source/Creator/Jehova or what name ever! Puh!

Many years ago I stopt using it because it made me forget many things. Now I'm very happy about being able to suspend my own inner shadow government with it!

What a great release.

No wonder that this drug is the most unrightfully prosecuted world wide while being the one which does the very least harm at all.

There is not one single recorded case of death because of it.
However smoking is always unhealthy - so be smart and vaporize it or make an oil THC extract out of your buds or piece. PEACE!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I smoked on an almost daily basis for a few years, and I really don't see anything wrong from it, except I felt the need to be sober minded for I was dippin into some other things as well. However, when I quit smoking and smoked it again it made me more paranoid then anything....so you deff. have to get use to it to get good effects from it.

Now I also felt a spiritual connection using ecstasy and shrooms....not so much with coke or meth or other stimulants. However ecstasy is usually cut with meth or heroin....or other kinds of drugs that do a real number to your health. I have found in order to do drugs...any kind...you have to have a sound calm mind and go with it. Many people freak out when they get high lol.

Now I have no use for drugs in any way shape or form, but cannibis doesn't harm anyone, should be legal before alcohol any day. However, I do feel it may be an illusion more than anything...for I felt connected in a spiritual way using other drugs as well that could have greatly harmed my health.

Each to their own!

Love

Peggy
    • I know a walk in who cultivates and uses this
    • I've done Sally & DMT. They are both very fast acting (almost immediate) and very intense, the trip is of short duration- 5 - 10 minutes with 1/2 hour of coast time. Both of them take you to a different dimension. I have experienced profound states of Love & Unity with them both. And some great 3rd eye meditations on the DMT.
      Ayahuasca also contains DMT, but instead of smoking it like you do the Sally or the DMT, you drink it. This trip takes longer to come on, but lasts much longer, & is usually done all night long. I have had some of my most profound & of course indescribable experiences of God using Ayahuasca. It has taken me to the very throne of God.
      For those that don't know, www.erowid.org is a great site to research all of the psychedelics.
      I have found that all of the heavy psychedelics like LSD, Mushrooms, Ectasy, DMT, 5MEO DMT, Salvia, Peyote, Ayahuasca, etc. benefit from some Ganga along with.
      • I like you, we must talk further haha! I think ayahuasaca is still legal here in Canada. I believe there is a place that sells it downtown Toronto, I am going to look into it this weekend.
        • I have done the Ayahuasca many times at church here in Ashland, Oregon. They recently got Supreme Court approval to use it. ( Some people say that it was in fact Ayahuasca that was in the goblets at the Last Supper. Makes more sense to me, as it is a sacred beverage.) I stopped going to the church probably 5 years ago though, as the church was more into structure, like singing & dancing, with too little meditation time for me. Rather than doing the singing & dancing they were into, I would go meditate on the mattresses provided on the floor for the entire evening. If they would have left me alone for the entire night (services were from dusk to dawn), I would have been fine, but they would always keep interrupting my meditation, to get me to participate, so I stopped going. But I had some awesome experiences the many times I went.
          I am curious to know if you can get it legally in Toronto. Let me know.
          Blessings, Starman
    • I've had one experience with salvia! Wow! Complete out of body experience. I went to another dimension where I was in like a warehouse or something talking with a woman about life & it's intricacies. The person who was with me (always do salvia with another person watching you for safety purposes) said I went into a trance where I was just laughing hysterically for like 5 minutes non stop. This was the time I was not present in spirit there. I came out of it and re aware of my reality here still laughing and having a difficult time stopping, tears down my face belly aching and everything but feeling so good! My friend then took it as I watched him & he had a similar experience where he was out of body talking to someone else in another setting. In our reality though I was seeing him just sitting there looking out into the distance.

If you have not done Salvia yet, I don't recommend DMT until you know how you react to salvia. DMT is 100 times more intense, you talk to your guides and other worldly beings, see geometrical shapes flying through space etc (so I've heard). I will be doing it with a shaman priest on a trip very shortly. Have you read up much about DMT? It is extremely interesting!
    • My next major experience will be DMT. I feel I am ready for that intense spiritual experience.
    • Haha you made me laugh right now, Art. Thx!
  • Bhang bhang

concocting_bhang_hp44.jpg
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
5 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
20 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
58 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
More…