I personally wrote this article, and own the copyright to it, and all rights to distribute it.-With Love, El-Ano-Ra (Ahsaka Nusa/JediGuardian!)

In this particular post, I just wished to share some thoughts with you all, this has been a very interesting week, it seems we have a lot of Light pouring in from all over the planet, and it is just amazing! 

The first thing I would like to say is thank you to each and every one of the members here, and to the administrators, and beings of Light, present on Ashtar Command. I find everyone here to be absolutely wonderful, even if we do not always agree. 

And even the posts that I have not necessarily agreed with at the time, I find myself going back and thinking, you know, I really learned something from that. So no post to me is wasted.

It just fills my Heart with such gladness to have a place where I can simply share the things I love, and others share the things they love, and we can all just enjoy who we really are. Its great, it really is. 

I find myself just glowing with all this new information flooding into the planet, and also my Head is spinning just a bit! We are moving into uncharted territory, aren't we!

I also find myself yearning quite a bit these days, and I am sure a lot of people are too. I am ready for global contact, and I know some do not believe in it, nor wish for it, oh but my Heart yearns for it so much. I know we are contacted, being contacted (obviously), and there are many physical manifestations, I do yearn for the day when our entire planet can know this same joy, that we experience in private, and in groups.

But as I also know, from having been "contacted" haha, it is also not in our timing, but Divine Timing, and the Beings of the Highest Light are in a much better vantage point of seeing the whole picture, but oh we must keep calling them in, not just for us, but for Gaia.

From my Heart to yours, I ask that Lord Ashtar Sheran, Archangel Michael, Archeia Faith, EL Morya, Archangel Jophiel, Archeia Christine, Archangel Chamuel, Archeia Charity, Archangel Gabriel, and Archeia Hope, Archangel Uriel and Archeia Aurora, Archangel Raphael and Lady Mary, Beloved Jesus and Nada, Beloved Saint Germain and Beloved Lady Portia, Beloved Lady Akasha, and Beloved Asun, Beloved Kuan Yin, Beloved Master Buddha, and Beloved Master Lao Tzu, touch the Heart of everyone who reads this message. I call Light for Gaia, and for earth.

And I pray to the Pleiadians of the HIghest Light of 6d and beyond, and I pray to the Arcturians of the Highest LIght of 6d and beyond, and I pray to the Andromedans of the HIghest Light of 6d and beyond, and I pray to the Sirians of the HIghest Light of 6d and beyond.

And most of all I pray to Prime Creator. I pray, for Gaia, dearest beings of Light, I call Light.

Dearest Beings of Light, of 6d and beyond, I pray that Gaia ascends now, I pray that we do not have to wait one more day, let alone one more hour, nor one more second, for peace on this planet. I pray for your intervention. I pray for your contact. I pray for your Light. I pray for Gaia, to ascend, now.

Oh dear friends and family, my humble Heart knows all is Divine Timing, but Spirit said, "Through your prayers, you can change the world." Jesus said, "If two or more are gathered in my name, you can move mountains, make miracles (paraphrase)." 

Oh Beloved Master Jesus and Beloved Master Nada, I call out, move mountains, make miracles, for Gaia, for our World. I call your Light.

Oh dear friends and family, I do not know the future, for each day we are writing it, and only the Masters and Prime Creator him/her self, knows the time, and when, but pray with me this prayer today, tomorrow, whenever heart calls you to do so,

I ask you with all my Heart: Can we ascend, now?

With Love, and Light,

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The facility cannot be bombed by orbit  because it is deep underground and are still many innocent people there who must be protected..

• All other intervention in the mind of them it will be futile ...

And it will fail to accomplish the task because all of this must be made natural ..

If not sorry then..

This it is the only way...and you all must SEE it..

• 'Green foods' help to aid a person in ascension and to raising their vibrations and frequencies.

Alkalizing the body, keeping it green. Green juices, wheatgrass, spirulina etc.

You really can get 'high' on this stuff!  I tried to fast on Monday, had only green juice and I noticed that the way I spoke was much more slower and relaxed. It was like taking a real 'chill pill'.  Quite fun.

• They learn fast..

But i was been able to project myself in the facility to learn more..

• The technology who i speak hire it is in use by the Grey's and i think it was already perfected until now because my info it is not new..

They use POW to experiment on them..and kidnap people or military human personal..

They even extract the soul by creating a holographic image of it...

If they use it with success or not i was not been able to get that from them at that time..

And the second trip made with my mind i will not do it again been a trap put it there..

I manage to do this because i temporary release my defence from my head...my wall...and they get into my head and me in them collective mind..because i made a bond with them..

But i will not do it again..

I trick them once but it will not be possible the second time..

• I know some want to change the people DNA structure like them after that to accomodate them soul ...

But i will not permit like the people and people body to be use like cattle ...

• And i not even speak about genetic modify products ...who are really bad for the human health...

And in many cases go to cancer by attack on cellular level the human body and change the DNA structure..

• Yes B natural products are always the best...

Are good for nutrition and a lot of good stuff in it and minerals...

And do not forget ..about positive energy..

Codex Alimentarius it is full with bad food...and E products who are not food but poison in very large doses ..

But you know that already..

• If you do not change the society then people will be the same..

Change it and then many it will change them self...

It is a process who must be made in parallel ...

If not you could not change them because now they depending to much of the society they are in..

They are interdependent one with another...

If you understand me it will be perfect..

• No...

It will need at list a decade of intense work and a lot of change ..the Turning Point...

The change in the life of all of us and the change in the society we are..

All of this must be change completely ...

If all of this it will not change i am afraid nothing it will change...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
2 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
2 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
2 hours ago
More…