A Global Media Advisory from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) and its Central Directorate, Brussels
“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl”:
Eyewitness to a 1987 ritual sacri
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can mo
Read more…(Translated from original language german)
My child, you are, like all human beings on earth, ultimately a Starseed (Starseed).
Man as Such was created from genetic material from people of other planets and stars, and brought to Earth eons ago.
Espec
I have found I dont want to be a psychic
yesterday noon I " killed"" my ego and at night I found out I am really a tall blond extraterrestrial now
Dont know why they chose me to be like them but tall blonds.. are "different" from humans
we have 3 "spiri
Read more…Ninety-nine! One to screw it in and ninety-eight to argue about how to do it right!
Read more…
A Global Media Advisory from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) and its Central Directorate, Brussels
“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl”:
Eyewitness to a 1987 ritual sacri
Flowering wisteria is a truly amazing spectacle!...See @ http://oddstuffmagazine.com/awesomeness-of-nature-grape-clusters-of-wisteria.html
Read more…Waking Times, By: Joe Martino
Thousands of years ago the earth was the center of the universe. Hundreds of years ago the earth was flat. T
Read more…See Video @ http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread979240/pg1 and be your own Judge
Read more…(Translated from original language german)
My child, your Spirit Guide is now increasingly working with you in your dream state.
You’ll gain valuable insights from your dreams.
It is best to put paper and a pen ready in the evening so that you can wr
One of Omnec Onec first public appearances. Her children Tobi, Zandar, and JoJo are sitting next to her in this Jerry Springer Show from 1993.
Read more…The following was written by Wes Annac for the ongoing “Planetary Healing” section of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter.
This week, we’re going to perform an etheric blessing of souls who are passing on into the realms of Nirvana.
Longtime subscr
How Many Pyramids are in the World?Extract from ArticleIf you ask yourself how many pyramids are in the world you will be lost in thoughts. And it least you wouldn't find the right number. No matter who you are a person who has never interested in py
Read more…Intimacy is a measure of
truth shared between entities
in a relationship.
And it is inversely proportional
to the secrets that are left untold.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF INTIMATE LIIGHT
hold you tight pic 1
http://1funny.com/kid-hugs-puppy/
hold y
Read more…10 29 2013 ~The Oneness of all of creation is the underlying truth that supports all that exists, and for you, embodied as individual human beings with many different beliefs and cultures, that is an enormous paradox. And your guide through the para
Read more…To me personally it's very interesting and in some way puzzling ... as our 'sun' is a major part of our life, with this phenomena (or evolution) makes albino people/nature very sensitive to the sun ... or something different?
Examining skin’s colorat
Read more…
Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/10/time-to-stop-the-charade/
We’re told that Italy’s spy watchdog COPASIR has recently learned details of large-scale monitoring of Italians by the US intelligence agency
So I really did pick tomatoes today. I dislike seeing the last of my tomato vines going into the compost pile, as it means that soon I’ll be without fresh, really fresh tomatoes.
Living in a northern state, we get most of our winter vegetables and fru
Read more…So, here I am, wrapped up in a blanket, dealing with a sore throat and swollen lymph glands - classical signs of the “flu”. And it is a golden day outside, in lower 50’s, blue skies, golden trees, a perfect Indian summer day, but I don’t have the str
Read more…Very interesting list and one to follow for Ascension and Awakening @ http://www.riseearth.com/2013/10/de-terminat-100-ways-to-become-more.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+riseearth/KZKa+
Read more…The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…