AION PORTAL ACTIVATION
Do you miss the chat?
I do.... I haven't been here for a while and I see the chat is gone. I just like to discuss if we need the chat in here or not :) Love & Light <3
Read more…I do.... I haven't been here for a while and I see the chat is gone. I just like to discuss if we need the chat in here or not :) Love & Light <3
Read more…Psychic messages from angels, guides and many other light beings arrive to us in different mannerisms. Few understand that the majority of the imagination is dedicated to psychic input. Our subconscious planes rely on subtle o
Read more…Seriously though I see them and Ill be like " WTF What is it you want? " something like that though lol
weird but as far as me having any related phenonema such as this , it'll have to be the disturbance I get when I wake up in the middle of the night
Read more…
It is hapenning towards the end of video. Real or fake?
Read more…I feel the center
Her core is turning
She is beginning the process
She is taking control
The pain has finally caused her to shift
All we have is from her
She nurtures us while we trample her surface
The love can never ever die
her love will never give up
She
Read more…Photo: The famous “welcome to Alton” sign is painted on the General Mills plant building in Alton, IL, a short drive from where I Live. The Mississippi river, which Alton was practically built on, can barely be seen in the backgro
Obama saves the day again and again....SUPERHERO OR SUPERTHUGWatch Video @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/10/obamas-staged-fainting-act-exposed-2456958.html
Read more…
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/10/sharing-stewardship-of-the-earth-with-the-cetaceans/
Steve Beckow: Randall Eaton sends in a remarkable photo by Star Dewar in Hawaii and explains:
“She was introducing Japanese people there to wild dolphins and was sp
Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., SigildaReturn of The Gods.Message:The Big Event is Imminent!The following is a 90 page transcript of channeled messages received telepathically by the German Star Seed group fro
Read more…Stretch Upwards like the Tree and GROW
Received by Julie Miller
October 20, 2013
The life you are currently working your way through continues to grow, bringing along many different paths along the way and your growth dear ones is similar like a tree
“Unity in Community”.
That was one of many catchphrases suggested during Thursday night’s roundtable discussion on Tinychat with Michael Genova, myself, and at one point about sixty others.
The theme of the meeting was discussing a
Let an unending banquet of Love wash over you now as you read these words and absorb the energy they’ve arrived with.
All of the pain and disharmony can meld away when allowing yourselves to tap back into the Universal con

I just found out about this show, even though it has over 70 episodes. It is so well done, I had to share with those that have not seen it yet. This is just one episode, the rest can be found on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkWc9HP5U
Read more…
AFP Photo / Frederick FlorinAFP Photo / Frederick Florin
From RT.,com – October 23, 2013
The European Parliament voted Wednesday for US access to the global financial database held by a Belgian company to be suspended because
(Translated from original language german)
My child, that what might cause you trouble now - to learn a new language - will no longer be necessary in your “future”.
Once your telepathic abilities are awakened and fully developed, you will receive the
British artist Stephen Turner, 58, will live and work inside £40,000 40ft Exmoor Egg for a yearStructure took six months to build and features in George Clarke's Amazing Spaces on Channel 4Stephen hopes to highlight climate change, study local wildli
Read more…Holidaymaker noticed shapes when he got home and examined picturesThe two objects were pictured above the coastal town of Kingswear, DevonHaydn Morgan had images examined but experts ruled out dust on cameraA pair of 'flying saucers' were inadvertent
Read more…Channeled Ascension Message from
the High Council of Orion
OCToBER 16th 2013.
Channeled by Holly Hawkins Marwood
Transcribed by Paul Marwood
Audio file is available at http://www.akashahealingstudio.com/high-council-of-orion-channeled-...
YOUR BREATH
The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…