This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my upcoming book…
Here are several artistic depictions of Quetzalcoatl, otherwise known as the "morning star rising in the East."
The first series below are "Quetzalcoatl Without A Spear In Action:"
And Here's Quetzalcoatl With A Spear In Action (Below):
Statues Of Quetz
Read more…We need jobs and real income-more taxes to pay down the HUMUNGOUS debt-D Trump instills confidence with a positive message about America and Americans -not like the socialists who hate America and all the while lining their pockets with greenbacks-So
Read more…There are some relatively new info on this site:
https://roundopalpha.wordpress.com/
Read more…Linda Dillon replied to my article on NovaEarth.Net (above) with a remarkable article of her own, describing four ways that intergalactics communicate when words, rather than telepathy, are used. Significant about this article, beside
Read more…Many of these dr's had been finding alternative cures for serious illnesses-mostly in FLA.
In the first hour, author, raw foods chef, and investigative journalist Erin Elizabeth discussed the spate of recent
Read more…I dont want to start a Discussion.
But want to point out that this is the 30.000 post here on http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net.
Great work we all are doing to work whit this chat whit so manny love.
Empty calories are a healthy person’s nemesis. With so many tasty and nutritious beverages in the world, why would anyone want to waste calories (and money) on sugary, health-compromising sodas when there are so many alternatives? Coconut water has b
Read more…Breakthrough of the cosmic anomaly / News from the inner realm ..
In 3rd of June 2015 , we set off on an inner journey with the inner realm, to foll
From awe-inspiring waterfall views to astonishing shots of cities - these breathtaking pictures capture the world's most beautiful sights from the air.
The stunning images were taken by a group of Russian photographers by the name of AirPano, who trav
Read more…
If you want to keep eating poison food, you can join the ‘scientists’ who keep spewing Monsanto-funded lies. They are telling us that genetically altered crops are good for us and the environment – that they are, in fact, a necessity to feed the worl
Read more…Somewhere last year, a puzzled mother called for press to report something amazing about her mentally retarded son. Give him a date, a year and a month and he gives you the day it was, as in monday, theusday etc. He is a computer!I have heard of case
Read more…Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation by Archangel Michael! Roar, and LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS AND STARSEEDS!
Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation
Archangel Michael
channeled throu
Read more…American Hacker Edward Snowden is best known for leaking sensitive information that confirmed the existence of global surveillance systems run by European governments together with telecommunication companies.
A former employee of the CIA and NSA, S
Venus begins the "Quetzalcoatl Without A Spear" retrograde phase this Saturday, July 25, 2015. This phase will be from July 25, 2015, to August 14, 2015. Uranus will also go retrograde (within the next 24 hours) after Venus begins the retrograde phas
Click https://youtu.be/XIl4RkS2PWE for video. I still don't believe that people are this stupid, but I briefly lived in San Diego, and anything is possible down there.
Read more…Scholar John Houge has his eye on it-
Will TPP Pass?
THE PREDICTION:
Corporate fascism is a multi-national creature. Its meddling in domestic American affairs is relatively minor compared with the secret power moves planned in 20
Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around a corner and someone saw my grin.
When he smiled, I realized I had passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile and then I re
This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my upcoming book…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.