I've been wandering the internet, there were a lot of blogs, video blogs and others but yet none of these have evidence that the GFL are 'evil'. Some of them are religious-based and saying 'The ASHTAR COMMAND are liars and conquerors, they may claim to come in peace but they're actually demons or rapers!' and then say 'Put your trust in God', I question... where is this God with the mighty beard and his judgmental abilities? I only feel pity because they've not awaken... yet.Secondly, There's some people who create video blogs and act with such ignorance and sometimes arrogance. Why are they against it when they first hear about it and then claim it some silly, secret conquerors? They didn't even state anything about spirituality as It's the ASHTAR COMMAND main job to fully introduce us to it and awaken us... again they are ignorant. (Like when I first heard about GFL, i didn't mock em, I find out more information about them before I confirmed them and they awakened me, hell they cleanse me of darkness and changed me into a better person!) A few even mock the pleiadians who are mostly in charge ASHTAR COMMAND (I think), and say that they're fake or 'shape-shifters' because they are a beautiful race. Seriously, if they search more, they would had found out that they mastered spirituality and use that to alter their appearance and age, the same with healing!I ask... why avoid them and make lies with potential fear?EDIT: Oh, remember this is my first topic... and I'm also rushing as my time is growing short.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is rather sad in a way because it isn't the real ET Beings talking through channelings saying things that we would be listening to, rather it is postings from other ppl who have provided info on what they feel the GFL would want or what the ET Beings would want.

The dates and every message sounding the same pretty much, doesn't really add up to what real ET Beings would be talking, or at least I wouldn't think that every ET Being out there from different Star Nations would be thinking exactly the same way as the rest 

The concept of something like the GFL will be some what tainted now, because we really don't ourselves what it is the real GFL would be saying in there own words 

It is good though some are opening there eyes some and realizing that we are much more then what the GFL puts out there in some sort of Channeling forum 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Why do people get mad when others badmouth the GF lol Do you guys really put that much of your identity into it. I think HappyKelly once said, it's like insulting my family......get out of here lol Insulting your family, that's crazy. We haven't even met these guys yet. People attach themselves to things so easily. I don't even get upset when people insult my family...that's an ego response. I just think...well fine, you don't know them...so, it's your problem. That's all there is to it. There's no real justification why people should get upset about people badmouthing the GF.

I mean I believe in the GF, and I've defended them many times on here...but some people take it too far. Where they get upset, and oh you're insulting my family...that's not real. I believe in the GF too, but I don't get insulted when people don't believe in them. I can understand why people don't believe, I can understand why people get suspicious, I can understand why people would start badmouthing them. I don't buy into that idea, but it's understandable why people would think that way, in a way that's smart...we shouldn't just trust any outsider like that, to a point where we become so loyal to them, and so devout...before we even meet them. It smells too much like a religion, it really does.

• Which David Icke pointed out many years ago was the goal of the cabal in the last stages.  To create a new age religion that is so close yet so far away from the Truth.  To enrapture people in one final world unifying religion in which spiritual control can be exacted upon all at once.  I have watched the new age systems evolve over my life from underground newspapers to money generating cell phone applications.  When people attack and belittle eachother based on beliefs and have doctrine it has become a religion.  Peace and unity comes from accepting anothers belief, with only one rule, Do not harm any other.  We must learn from eachothers beliefs rather than puffing our chests up like gorillas and claiming superiority over one another. 

• Well I can understand where you're coming from..even if I don't believe it. Even if I don't think that's the case, that all this is some NWO deception...in fact I think clearly that's not the case...but you know, I can understand why people would think that way. I mean we're all people, first and foremost. Each person is a distinct unique person, within the whole, like cells in a body. All this grouping and categorizing, comes secondary, at best.

And like the poster posted....why are there so many against us and the GF...against us...against us...see they like to make this an us vs them situation, based on belief. I don't see it that way, I see us all as people...with our own beliefs sure, but still people, still the same basically. The fact that we have our own beliefs shouldn't separate us into different belief categories, that's nonsense. Some people believe in the GF, some people don't. But we're all still people! We're all the same, we're all people, regardless of our beliefs or customs or creeds or race or whatever other division.

This all happens because people aren't connected to themselves, they identify too much with things outside of themselves, and are too trapped in their minds, which likes to categorize and separate thing into nice little boxes and label them.....they see differences more than they see unity.

• Honestly the psychology of the Mind, if we have imbalances of the Mind of course we are going to think things that aren't real. IT isn't the Mind though that is the Illusion

You could say that a thought was an illusion, but you can't say that the Mind is an illusion, because it is real and  real part of our body otherwise we wouldn't all be so different 

If someone was born with Mental problems and aren't medicated for the Mental problems they were born with, of course there thinking pattern is going to be all messed up, but so will there Heart as well 

Haven't you heard some ppl say well I had too much to drink, because I felt pain in my Heart, so I wanted to drink it away 

Bless the Nite

April 

• The mind is real, but the mind is a tool. We're not meant to live in the mind. I mean that's obvious lol Because ultimately, when you're living in the mind, it's not that things aren't real, but they're not as real as if you're living in the heart. And I know that...okay....I know that. True realization comes from the heart level. It comes when you can slow down your thinking and not have your mind race all the time. It comes when your center of perception isn't firmly in the head, but more downwards, in your torso, your heart, your core area where heart charka and your solar plexus and your navel is. And again I'm not saying something I don't know, this isn't just a belief or an idea.

And yea obviously, not all feelings are good, and not all thoughts are bad lol But ideally, we want to be heart centered, and use the mind when we need to use it. Right? lol Does anyone disagree with that. Or do you think we should be mind centered and only use the heart when we need to. I don't think that's how God meant it to be. I know that to connect to our true inner being, we have to get out of the mind and get into the heart. To be truly light, and truly happy, and truly have love and joy...you have to get into your heart, there's no other way lol I mean how else can I explain it. And I know this is how it is, because this is what I discovered within me, and I know it's the same principal for everyone else.

• Without a mind that separates and categorizes you would not have been able to make your response.  Try not to blame the organ for the way some choose to use or not use that organ.

• Giving you a standing ovation ONE!  I have said this so often, what is wrong with using one's brains and sense of deductive reasoning.  Humans are born with a brain for a reason, and when anyone advocates NOT using them to think things through, that is pretty scary...lol

• Well I just don't understand why so many are scared of using there Minds when it comes to Spirituality for 

You will see where it will say, Body, Mind, Spirit, so how is it that a person who uses there Mind would be less of a Spiritual being then someone who just feels with the Heart when it comes to Spirituality 

It just doesn't make any sense to me why some are promoting not to use Mind for Spirituality reasons 

The other thing that kind of ticks me off as well, and sorry for getting upset a bit on this one. Is the fact that some will say the members are allowed to open up there Crown Chakra area to connect with the Divine Source, but yet they will say things like Heart only 

So why is it that they can use the Mind like a tool, like that, but we aren't allowed to use the Mind in Spiritual Matters Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bless the Nite

April 

• Well I'm not blaming the mind, obviously. I think people just become too trapped in their minds, I know the mind is important, especially for someone like a scientist, or people who want to understand the structure and workings of the universe. And it's important to have a good mind. But ultimately...it's an illusion. It's not so important, definitely not as important as the spiritual, and the heart. The spiritual and the heart comes first. Then the mind, and how the universe works and how things are ordered and structured. Because ultimately it's an illusion lol I don't think we should put the illusion first.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
25 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
23 hours ago
More…