After the Mass landings, after the ascension. Humanity will be introduced to our Light family out there and the universe. Will you join ASHTAR Command crew (the real one) and perform good deeds throughout the galaxy as one, will you stay on Earth and heal her, will you explore the universe, are you a star steed wanting to go back to your true world?For me, I won't be staying on Earth. I will be going to the Pleaidian's World because I feel I belong there. I will be exploring the beauty of the many worlds in the universe and observing the living things on these many worlds. I might even have my own crew one day full of all different sorts of races of the Galaxy, well that what my inner-self says. All these simple things I know in my heart I'll be doing! I have no idea what to expect when exploring with other characters whom I will be meeting in the future, Maybe a planet full of glorious beauty of Ice, snow and mountains or perhaps a blue star and I'm to study it?Well, where will you be and what would you be doing?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Uhm, I want to do it all. Do I really have to choose ? ;-)

I long so much for home, as I never felt this planet to be my home, but I also feel like I can't just leave this place behind yet. Like I've still got things to do here involving healing and taking care of the environment and animals first.

Yet, I also want to go fly and explore, and work with my galactic family, and go home for a vacation.

Again, I want to do all those things you mention :-)

• I also feel the same. I want to be free to explore the Universe but also to come home once in a while and reconnect with our beautiful Gaia. Can't wait for the changes to give us the freedom to be ourselves again

• It's good that some of you wants to stay here, follow your heart and your desire for good, I'm hoping to learn history of other races, admire their craftsmanship of their ships.
  • I stay with Mother Earth.  I am not afraid to say that I am an earthling and chose this earth experience, and want to continue on on this beautiful planet I call home.  If I am from another planet, I am not aware of it yet, so for me, this is where I belong.  Maybe sometime I will go to other planets, but for now I stay with my precious Gaia...

• I love earth and her people but the sun is too bright for me. Either I buy some better sunglasses or go back to sirius B, third planet out from the star.

Prot was right though, the fruit here is quite wonderful.

• I feel strong connection with earth and if I could stay I will and help healing us together...............

• I don't know. If we are incarnated as humans do we still have to re-explore or do we simply remember when we are at a fully concious-level? They talk about memories etc. And your higher self is not going to be merging with your human conciousness? Many questions here, but I would like to "start over" and exploring everything as the human I am today. It would be boring if i simply remember everything, I want to evolve naturally :D if you know what I mean.

• As for me, a starseed, I stay.......

• Remember: There are things beyond your imagination...
  • im going on vacation with my children and TF and whoever wants to join us. lol XD then im going to share all the things I have learned here with my home world. I cant wait to share soccer. haha I am also from the Pleiades.

Love and Light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
57 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
3 hours ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
4 hours ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
4 hours ago
More…