What is your "mission"?

It woud be nice, if we coud share whit echother our missions in life.

Oh, but not everyone call it mission... what is the meaning of your life?

What do you want to acomplish in your life?

Life is meaningless, we give it a meaning. What do you do or want to do in your life?

I belive that everyone is unice, and everyone have their own unice experiance of life and what they want to do whit it.

I am very curius to hear your stories and hope other is as well. Hope it's okay to be posting this... I belive that sharing things like this is wonderfull! :)

Another way to ask this question id "What is your highest exitment?"

Ahh, so manny ways to as this question^^  Please share~

And remember, everyone's mission is as important as your next!

I am shure you all have very intresting things to share!

Thank you~

Sending smiles and happiness to all of you~ Life is wonderfull<3

Here is mine:

My mission is to become an Author, I decided that when I was 11. Becouse for as long as I can remember imagination and creating my own world has been my greatest strenght.

Now I have my own universe inside my head, and wonderfull characters I want to share whit those who are willing to read.

This is my highest exitment, therefore I feel this is what I am supose to do, and it is the only thing I WANT to do.

And of course as some have noticed, I write alot XD My Dyslexia will not ruin my dream! :)

*I was not shure where to put it so I put it in "Spirituality in General", I hope it's okay and that Ben think its okay to post this thread :) *

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• great intent and song

• I'd like to heal (a lot of people and animals and nature!!!) and do the charity!!! 'cause I'd like to bring a relief and salvation to others and put the smiles on their faces, 'cause I'm very sad because of the devastations on the planet Earth, and because of deseases; I'm ill too, so I'd like to be better and well, so I can help the others! And Mr. Spock please give me some your IQ 'cause I want to be very clever, so I can help others! I like animals too, very much, they're suffer so much; bears and other animals can't be on the North Pole 'cause of changing the poles etc. I hope that Space Brothers, Good Guys, will help me! Because I'm so little and awkward sometimes, so I need guidance! REGARDS from Zagreb, Croatia! Twinkle twinkle little Star, how I wonder what you are! Be safe and well!
  • People never believe me when I tell them "why" I am here.

What most people are learning only now, I have known all of my life.

I have been waiting all my life for the times that we are living in now.

My friends tell me that we are going to see some VERY interesting times.

Mike

• The first mission is to help the poor, food, clothes, education, waterprojects, small business opportunities, help in countries were help is most needed e.g Horn of Africa. Secondly learn to love myself.
  • My mission as a starseed has been to experience the sensation of awakening and maturing for Source/God ........ everything I AM has been to allow my higher self to grow into an understanding of duality... I've been both saint and sinner in my lives, but each facet has matured my soul and given it experience that it will use in the greater cosmos. 

In this life in particular my journey as a Woman has completed my Path, all those lives culminating in this one person, "Kelly" .  I don't think I am that special in particular but the combination of all my inner lives/selves is whole and perfect and ready to move on to the next phase after "graduation". 

So, my journey ends on this earth as a female, I bring those qualities of the sacred feminine into the earth as my final gift for all these years of her supporting my soul through all my lives. 

• 1.  To teach others how to become their own teachers.  I feel like I was meant to help with the creation of a new education system once this one becomes abolished.

2. To spread love, light and joy

3. To heal others...spritiually, socially, mentally and physically

I asked the trees one beautiful day when my family was renting a cabin in the forest, "What was I sent here to do?!?!" And I heard something say "teach the young ones".   :D   I then asked,  "You're not playing with me are you?  Show me a sign please"  And a bunch of leaves fell right down on to me, I hadn't seen that many leaves fall in one place, one landed in my outstretched hand.  But no leaves fell anywhere else.  I'm taking that as a cosmic sign :)

• Thank you for sharing and inviting us to share KiaraAries!  My mission...is to be present...to stay very centered within...listening to my inner guide...radiating joy and love...and also speaking truth.  I won't leave earth until she has healed...I am on a mission!     Love and light to us all!

• I also enjoy reading all of your stories, and your missions, you are all wonderful souls :) I invoke now that all of your hearts desires will come true, and you will live your dreams! Together, we WILL change this world, and we will go down in history as the generation that got the job done.

I can just feel the pain, and cries from our ancestors, toiling away in the fields or workshops...I can feel the pain and sorrow of people today, and I can see it in their eyes when I go to stores or when I've worked in factories, or even in the streets...it's the pain that says there must be more to life than this...there must be something better, something more divine, something more magical...but they feel helpless and trapped in a dull life...

We owe it to all of these people, today in throughout history....to get the job done, and create a better human kind of everybody, and bring Heaven to Earth..and we will do it, with God as my witness...WE WILL DO IT! God bless all of you!

•  

I also would love to move hearts not only by teaching, but by singing. I love to sing, and I used to sing, at like professional quality...before I messed my voice up. My voice was my best quality by far, and it's gone now, and being without it has been one of the toughest challenges I've ever been through, throwing my entire future in doubt. To be honest, the only way I can imagine it can be fixed is with Federation technology. But, I'm not depending on it, I will push forward, regardless.

All in my service to God and humanity. That's what it's all about. And I know when the life of John Jancar is done, it will be a life that will be remembered, a life that accomplished great things, a life that was dedicated to service, and uplifting the human condition, by helping people rise up, and be all they can be! To reach their God given potential, and be something great! To do great things! To leave their mark on history and contribute something to the evolution of our species!

We are all great, we all divine creations of God! We all have amazing potential within us, waiting to be unleashed! All we need is the right inspiration. All we need is the ambition. Why do people play small, and aim low? I talk to people and ask them, what do you want to do with your life? And they say, well I want to have a family, and have a nice life, and make good money, and live a happy life. And that's fine, but...haven't you ever yearned for something greater? I don't understand.

I came from nothing, from the very bottom of society, and I will rise to the top and be at the very pinnacle of life! And through my example, I hope to inspire mankind to reach for the stars, and achieve their highest potential that God has for them. That's what I really want to do, and I would rather not live, than to not achieve that goal. I'm serious, if I am just destined to be some small time unknown person who doesn't effect much change in the world, I rather die. That's my hearts desire, and I couldn't live with anything else.

• I always felt I had a very big mission, and a big destiny. I'm still not quite sure what it is, but I know the name John Jancar will be written in the history books. And I know I will be in the public eye. I know I will take my place among the great humans that have ever lived. I've felt this ever since I was a very small boy. This is something I don't really share with people, because it's very deep and personal to me. But I will share it now.

I feel I'm destined to be a great leader. A leader that helps usher humanity in to this Golden Age, and helps people take that next step in evolution. I feel I will be a great teacher, that helps people overcome their human issues, and teaches them about the higher realities of life. Particularly about religion, which I've been involved with and studied all of my life. I want to teach people about spiritual matters. And I don't mean on a local level, I mean on an international scale. I often have visions of speaking to huge crowds, and having them captivated, and moving their hearts.

I've done it already on a small scale, for classrooms. I was the best public speaker in the whole school, when I was in high school, and also in college before I had to drop out. When I would give a speech, you could hear a pin drop...they all were like hypnotized, and if the school bell rang to end class, nobody would move. And I feel I will be doing that on a mass scale...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
50 minutes ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
51 minutes ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
3 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0