Pineal Gland Decalcification

Source: http://www.miraclesandinspiration.com/health_wellness3.html

The pineal gland may well be one of the most vital and miraculous parts of the human body.

Its location, within the exact center of the brain, is strategic for thenumber of essential fluids it secrets for maintaining good mental health such as melatonin, which allows one to sleep, and seratonin, which gives one a sense of well being or happiness. In addition, it is now believed that yet another substance, DMT, (or Dimethyltryptamin), is produced naturally by the pineal gland and works in conjunction to assist human beings to visualize images in the

mind.

Brain research is now indicating that DMT may also help to create our ability to dream during the sleep process and to simulate the experience of death or even a near death experience, within the realms of the mind.

Much of this new research has been published in a book, "DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences"" by Dr. Rick Strassman. There is also an accompanying documentary entitled, "DMT: The Spirit Molecule."

The pineal gland is considered to be the gateway or star gate within the brain where the soul passes through as it leaves the body to travel the astral plane during dreaming. And, when the body expires or dies, the soul passes through the pineal gland to venture to the higher realms, the soul plane or a higher dimensional reality.

As we age, the pineal gland begins to calcify due to the harmful effects of artificial substances such as flouride chemicals found in public water systems, hormones and additives put into processed foods and sugars and artificial sweetners dumped into soft drinks. Cell phones
are also being pinpointed as being harmful to the pineal gland due to high concentrations of radiation.

The natural aging process also contributes to this calcification process of the pineal gland, to the point where a white dot can be observed when a brain scan is performed on a patient.

Recently, new information has come to light that a few new products are available that can assist in decalcifying the pineal gland and can actually reverse this process. Author, speaker and mystic, David Wilcock, for one, has researched the pineal gland extensively and he has
uncovered some important new information regarding substances that can unlock the calcification process.

Speaking with a Dr. Pete Peterson, a government insider and whistleblower in an interview with Project Camelot, he revealed that oil from the rat fish, or skate fish species prevents both tooth decay and can also work to decalcifiy the pineal gland, mainly due to a substance called, "Activator X."

Upon further investigation, David Wilcock revealed he had uncovered a product that he personally tested and recommends. It is called skate liver oil and is available in a product called, BLUE ICE™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil Non- Gelatin Capsules (capsules) that contain the Activatior X substance.

In speaking with the folks at GreenPasture.org, they have recommended that you combine the Skate Liver Oil with the BLUE ICE Cod Liver Oil to obtain the maximum benefits for your body.

The following was posted on the greenpasture.org web site by founder, Dave Wetzel:
Skates are members of the same family of fish as Ratfish and Sharks. They are bottom feeders and found in all oceans of the world. There is limited fishing of this fish as the market for their meat is limited to just a few cultures.

Skate livers are very large and produce a very deep orange pigmented oil. I knew little of this fish species but was told by an old Russian fisherman that i needed to make this oil. He spoke broken English so the conversation on the subject was short and to the point. Since the Skate Liver oil introduction I have found many historical writings on the use of Skate liver oil during the 18th and 19th centuries. I am particularly intrigued by the comparison between Dr.Prices notes on the color of oils that he identified as rich in activator X and the skate liver oil's deep rich orange color.

People who use the skate liver oil will defend the product as the one they need and will not give it up. Activatior X was discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, a Cleveland dentist, who has been called "the Charles Darwin of Nutrition."

"Dr. Price discovered an additional fat soluble vitamin that he called "Activator X" and which was also referred to by others as the Price Factor or X Factor, and is now believed to be vitamin K2. It is a powerful catalyst which, like vitamins A and D, helps the body absorb
and utilize minerals. It was present in the diets of all the healthy population groups he studied but unfortunately has almost completely disappeared from the modern western diet. Sources include organ meats from cows eating green grass, fish eggs and shellfish. Butter can be an especially rich source of Activator X/vitamin K2 when it comes from cows eating rapidly growing grass in the Spring and Fall seasons. It disappears in cows fed cottonseed meal or high protein soy-based feeds. Fortunately, Activator X/vitamin K2 is not destroyed by pasteurization."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Ishma and Starman. I appreciate the feedback. 

I am actually attempting to put together a film on the Pineal Gland and the Stargate. I am just starting to put it together and I am  trying to finish it in the next few months but I must dedicate more time to it.

Ishma I would appreciate any funding sources you may have. Please keep me posted. Thank you again. 

• Hey Miracles 

The organization will be publicly funded, projects will be voted on by the public and then passed to inter governmental agencies for approval where projects will require a high level of physics to complete. 

There will however be core projects that are critical for the security of our future, and what you are working on falls within that classification due to the high levels of poisoning in several countries water supplies. 

One we launch, I will put an overview of the project and the requirements online so that you can join as project leader if you wish, one thing I would add however, is that methods to politically force the removal of sodium fluorine from water supplies would be as equally important as damage reversal :). 

It would certainly be a pleasure having you onboard as a co-worker among the many projects, my function within the organization is administrator of the web infrastructure, it is my job to make sure the system doesn't get corrupted, as the organization itself is humanistic, it doesn't have a hierarchy! which has made gaining recognition as an organization very difficult, because governments don't understand how an organization can be run by all the members!. 
  • Thank you Silent Observer for the post.  Great information, to say the very least !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Peace & Blessings...........Starman

• and it kinda looks like a pine cone
    • lodgepole pine cone if you've ever come across one before
      • I am the author of this article and I have done a lot of research into the pineal gland. I will be putting up a lot more information on the importance of this amazing gland and its role as a stargate within the human brain.

This is some of the most amazing research that I have uncovered yet. I am currently working on putting up a whole new section to our site on stargates in the very near future. Check back on our site for more updates. If anyone has any questions, email me.
        • Hi Miracles,  Thank you so much for you article & research.  I AM looking forward to doing it & I'll check out your site.

Peace & Blessings to you Brother...........Starman

• Hi Miracles 

If my organization manages to get funding then I would be very interested in some of your research. 

I intend to make small generators that use field dynamics that will work well on neutralizing brain chemistry so that an environment can be created to heal the mind without the use of more chemicals, the effect can 'amplify' a beings will while psychologically nullifying the various chemicals created by degrees of psychopathy that's prevalent in a high degree of our culture, with some modifications I could adapt a few of these amplifiers to instantaneously decalcify a pineal gland, If my research is correct then there is a pink leafed Japanese tree which contains a bacteria which can also neutralize negative chemicals in the brain allowing an individual with dangerous psychology or bad chemically induced imbalances to heal.
  • Thanks so much for posting this, Yukon. In my experience, fish oil of any kind promotes dreaming and dream projections. The fish oil doesn’t have to be expensive, but you get more bang for your buck eating fresh salmon, etc. anyway. It does help make dreams more vivid and because of that, dreams tend to be easier to remember.

Certainly an essential part of the “awakening” process is understanding ourselves when we’re not awake. We spend half of our lives dreaming -- logic alone dictates that it must have some meaning to our awake reality. “A dream is an awareness of and existence in another plane whereby the self changes focus to keep in touch with various portions of itself so that inner communication can be maintained.” -- Seth

As Dr. Greer has mentioned often, dreaming is interdimensional travel. And Wilcock is one of the great dream artists of our time. As a species we’ve lost touch with our inner selves, focusing only on the outer material reality. Opening up to communication with our inner selves in our dreams is one substantial way we can change this imbalance that we’ve created.
  • Thanks Yukon Jack. Truly interesting and valuable information. Now I am off the buy the book. Sounds fascinating. I knew nearly nothing about the Pineal gland. Time I learned.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 minute ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
5 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
32 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
46 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
52 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
More…