Off Planet Lives

Hi everyone,

Please bear with me, I am new to all of this like putting up comments, giving replies etc. I hope I'm getting it right along with the spelling. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I would like to share with everyone an amazing new concept, its called "Off Planet Lives".

Basically, it takes the concept of past lives and extends it to involve the lives you have lived on other physical planets, in the fifth and higher dimensions such as the Pleiadies, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda and Arturus to name but a few.

EVERYONE, on planet Earth has lived numerous lives on these much more spiritually and physically evolved planets before coming to Earth. And these off planet lives and personality traits have a great influence on your current life, like if you were a pleiadian (a starseed) then you would be artistic, creative, easy going, free flowing, easily stressed and not like responsibility. And if you were a orion you would like social events, food, team sports and generally have a more solid physical build than the pleiadians and the other off planet races. Also, this is why some people like us, have strong memories of serving on Lightships in the Ashtar Command, in the higher dimensions.

When I heard about this information and researched my off planet lives, it really helped me to understand who I am and what is my purpose here. One of them is to spread the Light and help raise the vibration of Earth into the fourth and higher dimensions. So, If anyone is interested in this subject just leave your comments and we'll take it from there.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi everyone,

Here's some info about:

Pleiadians and how they live off planet!

Its a small snippet of information taken from the book: Who Are You? Discovering Your Cosmic Origins.

Pleiadians live gentle, creative lives. They are the Artists of the five major “Off Planet” constellations. They are small, fragile-boned, slim, large eyed beings who radiate serenity and harmony. They overcame violence and crime on their planet eons ago and in the peace that has followed, have developed their own inner qualities of compassion and creativity.

Pleiadians on Earth often suffer from low energy levels. On their own planet, they absorb the pranic energy around themselves though their refined chakric system, to give them energy supplements. The Earth body is not so refined, nor are most people’s chakric fields fully open therefore only small amounts of pranic energy are available to them for energy boosts.

The blue/green coloured Aquamarine is a Pleiades inspired gemstone, which echoes the free flowing, gentle, mysteriousness of the Pleiadian nature.

All the best for now,

Tony Abbott of The Abbotts
    • Haha, it is very timely for me to read this. I definately resonate with the Pleiadian tendencies, and I do suffer from low energy, and this is really impacting on me at the mo. I also have this idea that I 'shouldn't have to' eat stuff in order to get energy/nutrition etc. Your explanation above has shed some light on this for me. Any suggestions for us low energy Pleiadians?
      • I know this well, too. ôO

I'm always feeling like eating/sleeping was a waste of time and that there had to be a better way to recharge myself. This may also be the reason of why I love stimulant drugs so much.

However I was told to be Syrian in origin but it would not surprise my if I had lives on the Pleiades, too...

• Hi Merryn,

The following suggestions may help, it is an extract from one of my books called Starseeds, Pleiadians on Earth.

Gradually change Your eating habits, so that You begin to consume food which is naturally high in pranic energy.

Foods and liquids high in pranic energy include:

1. Natural fresh fruit and vegetables (eat when in season).
        2. Natural foods like fresh cheese butter and yogurt.
        3. Unprocessed or lightly processed foods including whole grain breads and unrefined sugar.
        4. Foods with a high water content like soup.
        5. Foods that You are naturally feel drawn to.
        6. Natural honey and malt type foods.
        7. High carbohydrate foods like pasta bread and natural flour products
        8. Pure water (If necessary filter Your drinking and cooking water).
        9. Natural fresh fruit and vegetable drinks like orange and tomato juice.

For more physical energy, try eating radishes, red capsicum, peppers, chilies and hot spicy food.

As You may have noticed, this list is quite extensive and highly adaptable to suit individual tastes. We encourage everyone to eat a well balanced, high pranic, energy diet. This is suitable for Starseeds, Star Terrans (AND Terrans)."

All the best from

Tony Abbott of "The Abbotts"

Thur 18 Nov 10.
        • Thank you Tony, appreciated : )
  • Hi Rae,

Thanks for your comments. I have a look and see what info I have on the Ursa Major. If theres anything I'll get back to you.

Best regards

Tony
  • Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. I realise that my initial comment was a generalization but I just wanted to see if there was any interest in this subject. Which I am pleased to see that there is.

If you really want to find out about your personal off planet lives I suggest that you read the book: "Who Are You? Discovering Your Cosmic Origins" available from www.lulu.com in print or download format.

Its packed with indepth information concerning ALL of the major off planets and 9 of the rarer planets, including The Zeta Reticuli (The Greys), The Alpha Draconi (The Lizzies), Mintaka and Taxos.

There is even a short quiz to do to find out your major off planet influence. Once you know your origins you can read that Chapter on your home race and all the others if you like. You can then read about how this information blends with your Earth energy, (Astrology sign) to make you the person you are. This is an amazing book, even if I say so myself.

Once you know your off planet origins you can use the quiz to find out your friends and other peoples influences.

Many thanks Tony

PS. Is anyone interested in me posting up a brief description of some of the off planet races?

• Yes, please post the descriptions, ta : )
    • Hi Everyone,

Sorry about putting in the URL details in my previous comment. I won't happen again.

Tony
  • You are correct Rae. There are a few first timers about.

This topic is not one that can be generalised about. There are way too many variables for blanket judgements. Its not a one size fits all concept. There may be groups where some things fit,yet this place is too much of a mixed bag to classify everyone under the same umbrella.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
4 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
12 hours ago
More…