Hello to you all iam a new member to this website and iam seeking answers guidance and the truth i guess you can say. Iam quite new to this and have the slightest clue where to start.it all started when i started noticing that i would look at the time and see the same time every time 9:11 at first i thought it was all just a coincidence and i was a lil freaked out because of the fact that the number i was seeing was 911 because you automatically think the disaster in NY. I would see this number everywhere license plates clocks phone numbers everywhere.So i did research and read it is my guiding spirits trying to comunicate with me and letting me know they are close and watching out for me.

I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this thanks in advance,and iam soo happy to join this website to meet spiritual people. And to learn and experience the changes the world is going thru with all of you

much Love to everyone<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• welcome Dear.......i have woken up in the morning, after a dream, and kept seeing 11:11....i turn my head to see the time, as if some ones is telling me too.....blessings

• HI and welcome this woman is really good with numbers and the meanings, check it out! I'm sure you'll find a lot of answers here! (click on the link below, Doreen Virtue.

With Love & Light Sandi

Doreen Virtue

• ... 666 ... 555 ... 444 ... 321 ... 897... 421 ... 000 ... 888 ... 222 ... 010 ... 100 ... 111 ... 911 ...
  • I like to give gratuities using unusual number sequence.

Last week, instead of paying a charge of 82.40, I mailed a check for 99.99.

I got a call back telling me I forgot to sign the check, and why the 99.99 ?

I explained why I play with the numbers and I would send another check.

He must have enjoyed the 101.01

• Not to your similarities, i've noticed 11, 13, 7, and 8 a lot lately.. especially with time. Radio stations. Song Length, video lengths, Posted dates. Even on Receipts. Odd, but important I'm sure...

• That is really neat Anja as I was born at 4:11 p.m. So thanks for sharing this. The explanation seems to fit my personality characteristics - I have always been told I should be a Leader and also love my family and my home (still working on that balanced thing though). I like to joke around that I have the 411 for people which is also the number for information for the yellow and white pages, etc. Funny.
  • Hi Diana,

Welcome to the site! I have been seeing number patterns since 2001, my awakening pretty much happening as a result of my brother's death in that year. I started first waking at 3:40 a.m. and then at 3:33 a.m. and then now all of the time I see 11:11,12:12, 1:11  and 4:44, not sure if anyone else mentioned it as I have not read the other replies yet but check out www.crystalinks.com for information on digital codes. These are certain numbers you and humanity's souls are programmed to help us wakeup, upgrade, etc. They are definitely signs from your guides and higher self to take notice. All the numbers have significant meanings. Each soul also has a significant number sequence that it resonates with. This is different than your lucky number. It is something you programmed your soul to see to help you in your awakening process. For some people it is the number of their birthdays like the month and the day.  I hope this information helps!

• The following article by Doreen Virtue was transcribed verbatim from:

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers

Angel Numbers

You have guardian angels with you right now — continuously — guaranteed! Your angels guide you through your thoughts, feelings, words, and visions. They also show you signs—that is, things that you see repeatedly with your physical eyes. One of their favorite signs relates to number sequences. These are numerals that you repeatedly see on license plates, phone numbers, clocks, and so on. 

If you’ve ever wondered about the significance of these number sequences, you’re not alone. Many people have asked us about their meaning during our angel workshops. So, we went to the Source and asked for guidance to interpret the meanings of repetitive number sequences. As a longtime student of Pythagorean sacred numerology (including a past life as his student) and also an angel channeler, I rapidly received information as to what the angels were conveying through these sequences. 

My workshop audiences loved it when I discussed the significance of these groups of numbers, and asked if I would compile a list for them to refer to. So, my book, Healing with the Angels, included a chapter listing the meanings. After Healing with the Angels many people said that they carried the book with them as a reference tool for interpreting the numbers they saw. They asked for an even more comprehensive book that was pocket-size which has just been published under the title, Angel Numbers.

Number-sequence interpretation is an easy way to receive messages from your angels. Numerals are everywhere, from digital clocks to billboards to license plates. Each number has a unique vibrational frequency relating directly to its meaning. 

This ancient wisdom harkens back to great teachers such as Hermes, Plato, and Pythagoras. Pythagoras said that everything in the Universe is mathematically precise, and each number has its own vibration, meaning, and virtue. Plato wrote everything in the Universe is built from basic geometrical shapes derived from numbers, such as triangles (from three) and cubes (from four). The sacred mystical Jewish text of the Zohar (Kabbalah) discusses the power of the vibrations from numbers and letters. 

The angels also say that the placement of the numbers in a sequence holds special meaning. For example, when there are three or more numbers, the center digit is of primary focus. The angels say that this number represents the “heart” of the matter.

Numerology is one of the few sacred sciences that has kept its magic from ancient to modern times. The angels remind us that we’re all alchemists, and that we’re powerful enough to manifest our true desires through Divine magic. Numbers point out the importance of seeing Heavenly messages third-dimensionally in order to show us the lessons, the growth opportunities, and the guidance contained within each of our experiences. 

Below is a sampling of some number sequences your angels may show to you. Ask for clarification if the numbers’ message is unclear by saying to them silently or aloud, “Please clearly explain so I’ll easily understand.” As with any divination tool, defer to your own inner wisdom as the ultimate authority. In other words, if in doubt, then trust your gut.

Three-digit Numbers

111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. The sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means that the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts…ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts.

123 — Simplify your life. Get rid of anything that’s pulling at your energy, time, or finances—especially anything that pulls you away from your life purpose. The ascended masters are helping you with this simplification.

222 — Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda.

444 — Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continuing seeing and feeling yourself to be at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between Heaven and Earth. Like the famous, “Sermon on the Mount” the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you… “congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.” This is an extremely positive sign and you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition it means, The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them. In other words, don’t procrastinate in making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labor.

875 — The changes you’re making have put you on the right path for manifesting abundance in all ways.

999 — Get to work, Lightworker! The world needs your Divine life purpose right now. Fully embark upon your sacred mission without delay or hesitation.

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Four-digit Numbers

To interpret the meaning of four-digit numbers, break the number sequence into three digits and read that interpretation. Then, add the last digit’s interpretation to know the meaning of the entire sequence. For instance, to interpret 2048, begin with the first three digits: 204, and read its interpretation: 

204 — God and the angels ask for your patience. Stay filled with faith that your prayers have been heard and are answered. 

Then, read interpretation of the last of the four digits in 2048, which is 8:

8 — Know that financial abundance is coming to you now.

Put these two interpretations together and you have the meaning of 2048: God and the angels ask for your patience. Stay filled with faith that your prayers have been heard and are answered. Financial abundance is coming to you now.

Summarizing these combined interpretations, then, 2048 means: “Heaven assures you that your money needs will be supplied. Have patience.”

Five-digit Numbers

You can interpret five-digit numbers in a similar fashion. Just take the first three digits and read its meaning, then read the interpretation of the last two digits in the number sequence. Combine these meanings and then summarize them. 

Here’s an example using the five-digit number sequence, 99900:

999 — Get to work, Lightworker! The world needs your Divine life purpose right now. Fully embark upon your sacred mission without delay or hesitation.

And here is the meaning of the last two numbers:

00 — This means that the Creator is emphasizing a message to you and asks that you pay attention and follow the guidance without delay. 

Next, add the meanings of the two together to find that 99900 means: 

Get to work, Lightworker! The world needs your Divine life purpose right now. Fully embark upon your sacred mission without delay or hesitation. The Creator is emphasizing this message to you and asks that you pay attention and follow the guidance without delay. 

In other words, God wants you to fully commit yourself to your life’s purpose…now!

Six-digit Numbers

To interpret the meaning of a six-digit number such as 225496, you’d break it into two or three-digit components. In this case, we’ll break it into 225 and 496. Then, read the interpretation for the first section, which is:

225 — Trust that this change is for the best. You are in a period of transition—letting go of the past and that which is no longer working. Let go and move forward with confidence and faith. 

Then, you’d look up the meaning of the second three-digit segment:

496 — The angels ask you to make your Divine life mission your top priority right now. Don’t worry about how it will come about, or any other material aspect concerning your purpose. The angels help with everything.

Next, compile the meanings of each segment so that 225496 means:

Trust that this change is for the best. You’re in a period of transition—letting go of the past and that which is no longer working. Let go and move forward with confidence and faith. The angels ask you to make your Divine life mission your top priority right now. Don’t worry about how it will come about, or any other material aspect concerning your purpose. The angels help with everything.

This is a message, in summary, that says, “Have faith in the changes you’re experiencing. The angels ask you to focus on your Divine life mission, and they’ll supply all your material needs.”

You’ll love the continual conversations you’ll engage in with Spirit, with the help of the interpretations you’ll find in this article. Once you begin interpreting the number sequences, you’ll discover spiritual signs and messages everywhere you go. The more you learn about and notice number sequences, the more you’ll realize that Heaven is always with you—speaking with you, guiding you, and loving you. Have fun! 

• Awww thanks 444 has been around me for years,well since I was 6yrs old anyway.. so thats awsome to finally find out what thats about..cool!!..
      • ...Yes! DEAR LEFEVRE! you are fortunate that 444 has been around you for years... 'çoz when you were sent to PLANET EARTH on your mission ... the GUARDIANs had told ya ... "MAY THE FORCE or rather MAY THE 4s be with YOU"!!! ... do ya RE-MEMBER???...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.