New crop circles July 2010

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketInterpretation of the Crop Circle Appeared at Cley Hill, nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 9th JulyMost crop circles appeared after this May can be correlated with each other. Therefore, when decoding a single crop formation, one also has to review the major concept which all formations are under and the major concept can be used to double check whether the interpretation of each crop formation is correctly deciphered or not. On the contrary, one can use each crop formation to review the major concept as well. So here comes the question, why the circles of this year have such a correlation among them?As a matter of fact, circle makers are systematically wrapping up all messages for the one last time.Regarding the accuracy of the messages from the crop circles, it is beyond my personal ability to judge. For I believe, as of to date, nobody has such ability to prove whether it is truth or not. On the other hand, there is nobody has enough scientific evidence to prove the theory of crop circles is wrong. Therefore, I suggest one should analyze and judge those messages out of rational wisdom, discuss with open minds and do not fall into the trap of emotions. Emotions will only lead to dead-ends but not truth and one will never have a chance to realize how big the world is outside of Earth. As for me, it was purely a tiny little chance that I was enabled to read the crop circles. So I have interpreted some of the crop circles appeared over the past 10 years. Actually I could have chosen to collect those decoded messages as pieces of art and kept them to myself. I could lead a secret life, taking the interpretation of new circles as my interest and enjoy myself. However, after a thorough consideration, I didn’t do so and decided to share them with the great public. There are a great many circle chasers out there and the mysterious crop circles are still riddles over all those years. If my interpretation could be a clue for the general public, a contribution to unveil the mysterious crop circles, the messages from the circles might bring a whole new perspective to humankind and a great leap in the human civilization.Now let’s return to the new formation. This crop formation is the successor to the Danbury Hill circle, reported on July 6th. When I was interpreting the last formation, I have made a pre-announcement unintentionally. It seems like the circle makers are reviewing my articles…By looking at the following two figures simultaneously, you will see where the unintentional announcement is. Or I should rephrase it to – what is the correlation between these two formations?http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/cleyhill/articles.htmlPhotobucketEdit : 11 JulyCley HillI felt this CC at Cley Hill also connected to Danebury hill in a continuation of using elements.danburyI noticed that the cube was the same 9 x 3 as in Danebury (above), however 8 sections were missing. Using this “8” in the elements we come up with “Oxygen”. I felt the CC makers were letting us know of the connection not just to oxygen as a sustainer of all life, but that “air” itself is related to “spirit” in all things. If the Danebury CC was indicating that the world system we are currently in is void of “spirit” then we end up with nothing. Air or “Spirit” was blown into the nose of the first Adam in Judeo/Christian creation myth as an animator of all life.In Hinduism, Vayu (Sanskrit), also known as Vāta, Pavana (meaning the Purifier), or Prāna, is a primary deity, who is the father of Bhima and the spiritual father of Lord Hanuman. As the words for air (Vāyu) or wind (Pavana) it is one of the Panchamahābhuta the "five great elements" in Hinduism. The Sanskrit word 'Vāta' literally means "blown", 'Vāyu' "blower", and 'Prāna' "breathing" (viz. the breath of life, cf. the *an- in 'animate').In Indian tradition the element Air is also linked to Shani or Saturn and the northwest direction.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_%28classical_element%29The FEATHER(shut)Appearance: The feather is depicted as a tall ostrich plume whose tip bends over under its own weight.Meaning: The feather, because of its name, "shut", was a symbol of Shu. Shu was the Egyptian god of the air and the father of the earth (Geb) and the sky (Nut). Shu was often shown wearing a feather in his hair. Occasionally Geb was shown dressed in feathers, a representation of the air, which covers him. Usually, the feather was a symbol of Ma'at, the goddess of truth and order. The goddess was always shown wearing an ostrich feather in her hair. The feather by itself was her emblem. In art, the feather was shown in scenes of the Hall of Ma'at. This hall is where the deceased was judged for his worthiness to enter the afterlife. The seat of the deceased's soul, his heart, was weighed on a balance against the feather of Ma'at. Also see “weighing of the heart ceremony. www.reshafim.org.il If the heart was free from the impurities of sin, and therefore lighter than the feather, then the dead person could enter the eternal afterlife. Other gods in the judgement hall who were part of the tribunal overseeing the weighing of the heart were also pictured holding a feather.Edit 2 :Here are my musings on the Cley Hill crop circle, you are welcome to add it to the page if you deem it to apply on a deeper level, and perhaps support any further possible understanding of crop circles in general.The crop circle at Cley Hill, nr Warminster, Wiltshire as reported 9th July, exists out of three crosses facing our view, and three crosses facing away from our view. The depiction clearly resembles a 3D image (shading included).Each cross itself, if meant as such, resembles the Greek cross, used by Eastern Orthodoxy and Early Christianity, also known as the 'crux immissa quadrata'. Here the arms are all of equal length.The cross is one of the most ancient human symbols, and is used by many religions, such as Christianity. It is frequently a representation of the division of the world into four elements (or cardinal points), or alternately as the union of the concepts of divinity, the vertical line, and the world, the horizontal line.Would this depicted 'object' be 'real', then a diagonal cross section (through the middle) would create a cross, and both a horizontal and vertical cross sections (through the middle) creates a square.This crop circle, together with the previous one, both use the cube as a basis; Metatron's cube (it contains 2-dimensional images of the Platonic Solids and many other primal forms). It is a possible reference to the basis of life/reality..The symbol stands within a lined sextagon. This shape is part of sacred geometry where golden ratios are very important; involving space, time and form in unison with gravity, electromagnetism creating or reflecting harmonics, among other things. All things natural (from the creation itself) adhere to the principles of timeless geometric 'codes' or 'formulas'.The sextagon is what you see when you can only see the silhouette of a cube, as reflected by the cube within the sextagon.One can also draw a star/shield of David/Seal of Solomon (a hexagram) within the sextagon, creating two triangles, one referencing to 'above' and one to 'below'. The centre shape of the hexagram is a sextagon. It symbolically references to 6 + 1 (1 is the centre) signifying the number 7. The symbol can be a reference to the six directions of space (Up, Down, East, West, South, North, and Centre).Although many think it is a Jewish symbol, it predates Judaism. In sacred geometry, the hexagram does also refer to the division of a sphere into top, bottom and middle, and has a strong connection with gravity and magnetism.The Seal of Solomon was 'magical', it could hold power over demons and genies (jinni).. it might also be a symbol for a seal, which might refer to a seal being broken, or a pointer to 'this reality's seal being lifted.The number 6 (6 sided) can refer to carbon, or more specifically our known carbon based life form, or generally carbon based life/reality. Carbon can be coal, and it can be a diamond. Carbon is highly stable.In conclusion these personally picked references could condense into several conclusions as to the meaning of the crop circle.Personally I'd like to think it is about our reality that is drastically going to change, and processes ongoing for such changes to occur. Where 'our' world and its life will be effected, where the divine becomes an equal part of the world, of our reality. Or we, life, a part of a reality that already exists.A possible shift in the near future to a higher dimension? A hint that we should raise our consciousness, to prepare for a future where a multidimensional new reality becomes an integrated part of our existence, perhaps.The Vitruvian Butterfly crop circle from the Netherlands (where I live) has three vortexes. Two in the torso, one on the face/head. The bottom vortex/chakra is the naval chakra, where our 'synthetic ki' or life energy for the body exists. The second/middle vortex is the heart chakra, the seat of higher emotions, compassion, love. The third vortex is the ajna chakra, the third eye chakra, to see beyond the seen. There is actually a fourth fortex, but we view it from the side fanning out from the top of the head, the crown chakra, the connector with the divine, the higher self, one's own godliness.Photobucket

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• It wasn't me ;)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"11 LIES about Red Meat They Want You to Believe - 2024

"Humans have been eating red meat for just as long as they have been breathing air, drinking water, and playing in the Sun. So, when an "expert" says red meat is unhealthy, they better bring…"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Archangel Michael: Something Important; Channel: Kerstin Eriksson.
5 hours ago
"This is an actual photo of an ET from Lyra, named Alena....Note that she wears the golden jumpsuit of the mission, as do other Meier contacts, from the Plejaren Federation.....This is not the GFL's colour coding, which is blue for the Plejares and…"
6 hours ago
"Justin, the next part of chapter 5, please....And I had heard of the artificial cyborgnetic arm offered Billy, by Asket....He refused it and although I believe he should have accepted, it is true that when back in Switzerland, the new arm would have…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
8 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
8 hours ago
More…