Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

It is actually a step forward, as much as I do not like to say it. For this site is in fact here for multiple thoughts, beings, beliefs, knowledge etc.

Just try to realize though, if you are here to dismiss or bash the Ashtar Command, well that will do very little other than cause negative feelings here, however overall part of the reasons for most being on this Earth contains this, so it helps as well.

I would really encourage you all to be more respectful as well as loving towards others, if love isn't your thing, again, just try and be respectful at least. :)

What are the thoughts on this from everyone? The site now has over 5,000 members, and not everyone will feel or think the same, however there should be a good reason for joining this beautiful and harmonious community, just my opinion, but if you don't like it in the first place, don't think you are still required to join, but really, there is no right or wrong.

I don't want to be setting out rules but just want things cleared up, and making sure you don't get too surprised at the doubtful posts and such. This is for everyone.

Thank you all so much ~*

Love, light, joy and peace to you ~* x

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I resonate with this Leo, & thats my point,take from this site what resonates as truth for you & have the grace to respect others of their truths.Peace to All
You are right,We suppose help each other,not discriminate.
Love and light.
sergeg.
I love you all so very much.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles
10 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"he wears a dress too?  US society, western culture, is being run by mental cases"
5 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO...."
7 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE ready story time to kids - oh, the HORROR, and they…"
12 hours ago
1 darkstar posted a blog post

OK, EVERYBODY, IT'S MARCH 21ST

OK, everybody, it's March 21st, and we were supposed to get some ENERGY or some GREAT LIGHT or…See More
12 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, you know, Beto has a real cool "ethic" street name Beto - Hey, Beto!  (We…"
12 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Electronic" -- March 21, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
20 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship