Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Liar, Liar, Bama's Pants on Fire-The Guy Is A Chronic Liar-False Pledges/Promises-Check The Facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MlR1PQ1N4&feature=endscreen&a...

Sickening!!! Now he's going on and on about the anti-muslim film.  Curb free speech?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE know that he's a liar, but SOME people don't.

Off topic a bit but a teenager was complaining about gasoline prices and I said that in late 2008 $1.84 per gallon was average and now around $4 and he said 'wasn't that Bushes fault?'

Mitt Romney is a Momon Bishop.  He is not for the Senior Citizen either. So how will adults still WORKING? GOING TO  be of any support to their PARENTS?  You know which ones that aren't and can't support you?

Obama supports his!  A black man knows how poverty is, Romney is a Sosh and doesn't. He knows how to stash  his Millions!  Heres to ME F*** you.  Foreign jobs don't give USA jobs...Investigate deeper please. 

Our Government needs upgrading too!  too many governers, Senators, and Representatives playing into their 'party' hands for themselves still...!

NOT A VERY SPIRITUAL FOCUS THIS !!!

PennyWolfe:  We will all get screwed by them.   Obama is INDONESION.  This Black Crap is BALONEY (as Judge Judy would say)  Re-BLOOD-licans and Demo-CRIPS as Jesse Ventura would say.  These parties have to go and we must become CONSTITUTIONALISTS.

NAME-CALLING ISN'T VERY DIMENSION OF YOU. What vibration do you VALUE???

Well have fun whereever you are !!!

Penny Wolfe:  I am of the vibration of not acting high and mighty and TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.

Stay on focus!!!  Are you interested in Ascension or staying on the surface and NOT apart of Ashtar's Crew???

Why is politics your only agenda???   BLESS YOU.

Penny Wolfe:  Who are you talking to Most High and Mightey?

TIME IS RUNNING OUT ...

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/michleavingsplash.jpg

yeah-and she wants that stuff for the rest of her life

WE FROM THE ASHTAR COMMAND CREW ARE OBSERVING THE WHITEHOUSE  ...WE KNOW THAT YOUR LEADERS AND GOVERNMENTS ARE CORRUPT TO THE VERY CORE ...AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THEM

THANK YOU ASHTAR!!!  bLESS YOU and LOVE. Reiki Master, Penny Wolfe.  I am who I am.  NAMASTE

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
19 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
19 minutes ago
Susanna Antonyi commented on the blog post 'THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION'
"Fantastic message, thank you very much! We will have a little ceremony here in Malmö, Sweden,…"
46 minutes ago
Susanna Antonyi liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION
49 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Bluesword Angel liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
7 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: Your work after the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"Just in case you were curios... EULER'S IDENTITY…"
10 hours ago
Ara posted a discussion

WE WERE MADE FOR THESE TIME

By Clarissa Pinkola EstesDo not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many…See More
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship