Hi, i am Angela Johnson ,age 20 (going to turn 21) from spirit library. I have asked questions regarding my connection there but i didn't post the entire thing there,just bits and pieces of it.I have been told by the members there that this man whom i have described below is either my TF/SM but i would like a few opinions from here too.Its hard to believe that something like this can happen to someone so unlucky and unfortunate like me.
thank you.

My real story which began in 2003 and took proper shape in 2008 and is still going on,many times bringing happiness and sometimes anxiety.

I have felt an immediate,irresistible attraction towards this man for the past 3 years.weird incidents have happened too.
so is he my past life lover???
I AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2003-i was 12 years old and i had this dream in which i heard something,you know like a catchphrase about a man whom i did not see.i remembered the catchphrase vividly but i didn't know who that man was.That catchphrase was his job accomplishment which he achieved in 2004 July but i saw that a year later!
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!He was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget about him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.

i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to achieve he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didn't watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villain and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an argument yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during April.i couldn't understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as every time i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in September it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didn't have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in January i compared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didn't come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he achieved something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldn't come and just exactly he didn't come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th July and i found out on 19th.
November 2011-i received a strange box from a marketplace with his name allover it!!!i couldn't believe my eyes!
his name,full and complete!i still have that box and i am still in shock!
He shaved off his beard but i liked him in that look so i was really disappointed,hoping him to grow it again and the next week he started growing it again!
December 2011-i had a dream or an image in which i read something about him being sidelined from his company's big event and the next day reports were filled with such rumors but luckily he was sidelined,he took a 3 week break from work.

January-FEB 2012-i see him in my dreams.And the strangest things that occurred in March and April this year was spiritual sex.this is really weird but i experienced the sexual intercourse with my SM/TF again..In the first one in march, i had dream in which I saw as if someone was having sex with me and i felt the penetration twice or thrice and throughout the day i felt the sensation or when i thought about it.
In april when i woke up I had an image, the normal imagination one, that he was penetrating between my legs and again i am experiencing the same sensation in my genitals, like i felt a month ago.

My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 32.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.every time he keeps reappearing.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.

I ve noticed a lot of synchronicity taking place ever since he arrived in my life. The latest happened last week. I used twitter and wrote a few things to him. Surprisingly he wasn't coming on twitter since 21st May but on the exact same day he also logged in.
He has been logging in since that day but i don't go there, since i have nothing interesting to write about in my life.
And my he has this shirt which he frequently wears, which has the first letter of my name.
On my part ,I received a strange looking box with his name imprinted all over it. And some times if i an angry with him then automatically some people start bringing him up in our conversations.
Once i was very angry with him and out of the blue a total stranger on facebook came up and start talking to me, asking me about him. I got so involved that that my anger quickly evaporated.
so is synchronicity is affected by twin soul or soul mates?

so what is it??

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if you hold such views against other people who experience such connections, thinking only you can experience TFs because you don't question it, i think she must not be your twin flame

• Lefevre Lycias thinks that he knows everything about TF/SM. You should read some articles about them, they are not what you describing. You are just dismissing with some intention of yours which i am unable to perceive. If you want i can post ome articles which will greatly help you in understanding and accepting others connections rather than dismissing it.

• Yes it was one of the hardest things Ive ever had to overcome he almost devoured me. Without a medium friend of my mine showing me the real truth I would have given into the illusion. Now anything I can do to save others like me I am there! Lefevre, have you met your tf? I am anticipating it more than I should :)

• Thanks for your reply but i want you to know that we live in different countries but we talk on facebook,I saw him in 2008 and i had this dream where i heard about him in 2003.I didnt see him but when i did in 2008 i knew it was him and i felt a great deal of identification with him like as if were either siblings in the past or something. Two years later i was in love.We talked on face book when he had some serious problem and i gave him an advice which he heeded.

Lefevre Lycias has got it all wrong. He just fails to understand that what happened to me is my experience, hes calling him a vampire, he is not my enemy as all my self motivation, inner strength, guidance, learning the right and wrongs came from him otherwise i was someone who would crumble into pieces at the first sign of failure

. Lefevre Lycias is actually dismissing it just because i ASKED for views. He thinks if a person is your TF/SM you cannot ask anyone.

People like to share their views or opinions on forums, i did just that but its twisted. I thought people would read my post and answer, not dismiss it just because i asked for views

• "you also have obviously been impregnated by some form of psychic succubus vampire to your root chakra in the astral realms and you have no protection shields around yourself if you say you have these kind of things happen to you"

He may be right. Please listen to me, I was severely attacked for three years by someone I thought was my twin flame, just like you I had the same dreams, I knew everything about him, his thoughts. I thought he MUST be my TF because of all this 'evidence' But I have come to find it he was directing me like a puppet, SENDING me the dreams, thoughts, he made me suffer by sending me all this 'proof' but yet never leaving his girlfriend. I felt his presence everywhere, If he was your twin flame you would not feel the depression and desperate longing... I know its very hard to realize this and to understand that you have been influenced, you probably dont want to hear it. But please please make a violet flame around you, pray to arch angel Micheal, CUT OFF all cords he implanted on you, cleanse yourself, and whatever you do, DO NOT think of him - it feeds him. He is feeding off of you. I know you feel your in love with him and no one can compare but that is just is projections. A man in love would climb mountains for his soulmate. Its becoming more common now, in this new age for these creatures to attack so severely because of the ascension, they think they can get what they want by feeding off your energy. I know it will upset you to find out you have been stripped of your power and were used because of your lack of psychic protection. But as as someone who has been there PLEASE protect yourself and invoke clarity
    And the suspicious box you should have thrown away, it was probably to bind you. In my situation he threw three white roses on my car which Ive come to find out he had taken from the graveyard and he had claimed over the roses while putting them there.
  • Could DEFINITELY be soul mate or twin soul.  And about spiritial sex...

• Thanks, at least i got a reply which refers directly to my post. Could you please elaborate on spiritual sex?

Its something i was quite shocked to feel and know. but i think it was maybe a next step, as an article posted by light workers stated that sex with a TF or SM can be spiritual, you will feel them if they are not with you physically.

• Look people aren't born knowing these terms,, and i didnt know, when such things happened, i had to know what was going on, then this TF/SM  came along. I just asked for views and i have to write what happened with me, only then i can get some views.

I dont experience a separate consciousness from him, if you read my post, everything is related to him and has his imprints on it otherwise i would'nt even know whats happening.

Thats all.

• Listen i am not bickering with you, i fully know what a tf sm is, i have several articles about them, and unlike others who readily claim that this person is my supposed TF/SM, after lot of reading about them and a session with a psychic, i had to conclude that hes either one of them.

i am not questioning , i am only wanting VIEWS, I know hes either my TF/SM i am just wanting views but some are just picking up, a sentence or the point/idea of the question and answering on that basis,

• excuse me but do you have some kind of problem reading my question?

cant anyone ask an opinion?

and infatuation without even seeing him and hearing about him in my dreams when i was 12 years old and never saw him again and when i did, i DID RECOGNIZE HIM, but i think you need to learn some maturity lessons because you probably do not understand what i wrote.or you are intentionally trying to dismiss it, its my experience what i experienced in the last 4 years of the active connection and what linked me to him 9 years ago and just because i asked this makes me immature and him, not my TF/SM?

Who has maturity issues is plainly visible.

People who ask is he/she my TF/SM are immature, are infatuated??? seriously...

"you also have obviously been impregnated by some form of psychic succubus vampire to your root chakra in the astral realms and you have no protection shields around yourself if you say you have these kind of things happen to you"

impregnated???  ridiculous, didnt i say that each time it happened i saw him with me

how vain that you just ask for opinion and such answers keep coming your way

By the way i have read a lot about twin souls and after my scenario matched with the TF theory only then i asked for opinion, nothing else.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1562

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 756

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceJune is named after the Roman Mother Goddess, Juno, the Queen of Heaven and the consort of Jupiter, the Father God. In Anglo-Saxon, June was known as Aerra Litha,  meaning before Litha, or Midsummer; in Welsh, Mehefin, or Midsummer; and in…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A message from Source: You ! Channel: Aluna Joy .
"''A tribute to God the Father on Fathers day;''.

I walk with God in perfect Holiness.
I will step back and let him lead the way..
Into his presence I would enter now..
God is but Love therefore so am I.

The Father and the son are one..
I am the…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Archangel Michael: Solstice Energies; Channel: Ailia Mira.
"To God the Father on Fathers day.
God is but Love,and therefor so am I. The power of Decision is my own. In my defenselessness my safety lies. I am among the Ministers of God the Father.. We are all one in the Family of God. So be it and so it is ..…"
4 hours ago
| Source Divine Ones,We greet you, in love.We are happy to connect with you now, in this way and we offer to you, today, an invitation to join us for a Solstice Celebration — a live global event, in which we will share transmissions and activating…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey Retires: My Farewell Message!
"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
On this ''Fathers day'', let us have respect for our Fathers, grand Fathers, and even great grand Fathers in this new age. If it wasn't for them or should I say, if it wasn't for us the 1st wavers have been doing our Mission…"
4 hours ago
| SourceYOU, who are reading this now, you are not lost in the great void, you are becoming it, because you are the all and everything. You came to a physical body in a time, space, and dimension ruled by duality, separation, limitation, pain, and…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Prove Your Love (Instrumental) · Misumami & First Touch, Prove Your Love + Remixes, ℗ 2019 Neon Finger, Released on: 2019-06-10 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8t9LeVJ14o"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, you groovy people...... there are times to be serious-Sirius and there are times to enjoy playful fun and music......This is such an interlude, dude...😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS-3yU-PB14&list=PLfrvBzXep9Tzb..."
7 hours ago
More…