Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL I just clicked on the link and they are making vegan foods but they are still ma…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jun 23, 2019 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"If they are meat free then they cant call themselves butchers..the term butcher is a…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jun 23, 2019 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30, 2019

"I'm with you on these big game trophy hunters who get pleasure out of killing beauti…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 8, 2019 to Investigations against the US-American huntress Larysa Switlyk...SURELY ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOL ON PLANET EARTH

7 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yeah ok I understand the large letters now... see I wouldn't know how your laws work…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 8, 2019 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

18 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Why such large lettering are you annoyed at my observation,I hear what your saying..…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 7, 2019 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

18 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Woah is this what floats peoples boats these days in the USA..its rather immature ac…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 4, 2019 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

18 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Ghosh these guys never cease to amaze me how they can make money from all their B***…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Nov 8, 2018 to David Wilcock and Corey Goode Interview — “The Video The Internet Doesn’t Want You To See!”

2 Nov 8, 2018

"Good points many of them have yes."

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 23, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Your information dosnt correspond to over here in New Zealand,possibility is its rel…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 23, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"If you believe in the age of Kali Yuga  Krishna then you've already yourself been mi…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 22, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s blog post What Awaits in year 2020 - Kryon channeling
13 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Coronavirus patients no longer infectious after 11 days, comprehensive study finds… perpetual lockdowns not based in science'
"This whole virus narrative is about the US election, in America and extending the Brexit…"
1 hour ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW
4 hours ago
David22 posted a blog post

The Five Steps to Spirituality – Part 2

This is William LePar’s spiritual source, The Council’s, second step of the Five Steps to…See More
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Coronavirus patients no longer infectious after 11 days, comprehensive study finds… perpetual lockdowns not based in science

this is nuts;Coronavirus patients no longer infectious after 11 days, comprehensive study finds……See More
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship