Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s Discussions (513)

Discussions Replied To (319) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you on these big game trophy hunters who get pleasure out of killing beauti…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 8 to Investigations against the US-American huntress Larysa Switlyk...SURELY ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOL ON PLANET EARTH

7 Jan 10
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yeah ok I understand the large letters now... see I wouldn't know how your laws work…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 8 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"Why such large lettering are you annoyed at my observation,I hear what your saying..…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 7 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"Woah is this what floats peoples boats these days in the USA..its rather immature ac…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 4 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"Ghosh these guys never cease to amaze me how they can make money from all their B***…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Nov 8, 2018 to David Wilcock and Corey Goode Interview — “The Video The Internet Doesn’t Want You To See!”

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"Good points many of them have yes."

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 23, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Your information dosnt correspond to over here in New Zealand,possibility is its rel…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 23, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"If you believe in the age of Kali Yuga  Krishna then you've already yourself been mi…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 22, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"All young kids think like this,they know nothing else but LoVe..that is until they g…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 22, 2018 to A 6 Year Old Girl Wants Everyone To Be Friends ...VIDEO WORTH WATCHING

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Yes your probably 100% accurate on that one..makes one think is the whole country's…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jul 22, 2018 to Crime In London Worse Then Ever Been With New Mayor Sadiq Khan Turning London Lawless While Keeping Himself Safe

5 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
45 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
1 hour ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
3 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
9 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
19 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
19 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
20 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship