VRILLON is quiet a character but when you read his messages you grow to like him.

The Videos give a discription of him and the messages are down to Earth and positive.

Once you have seen the Videos you can tune into Vrillon as he is not easy to forget.

You can forget me but you can not forget Vrillon....he is quiet cute really.

Message to Vrillon from me:

Dear Vrillon when you get some spare time come down for a chat and a cup of tea as it will be nice to see you after such a long time.

I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE..

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so , tell us, who is the twin flame to vrillion? And what kind of toothpaste does she use?
  • Vrillion? What does he know about twin flames?
    • Yes , Vrillion smells pretty fishy to me, whens the last time he took a shower? And what does he know of the joyful blissfull endless exstasy of twin flame transcending cosmic kisses? What kind of under arm deorderant does he use? old spice i suppose?
  • Reading VRILLON's messages they are better then the messages we get daily from out Earthly Leaders.
    So goodby you Earthly Leaders just pack your bags and leave the Planet and welcome to The Galactic Federation of Light..... and Love
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
  • Yes, they are truly Amazing beings, especially Vrillon, which I think Mom saw on her journey in the cloud the passed Oct. 13th, well, he was some kind of Gold Being or being made of Gold when she saw him. :D
  • VRILLON looks like he has been around so he should know what he is talking about.
  • I assure you all that VRILLON is quiet friendly although he may not look it.
    You know what they all say...don't go by looks alone.
    • ok i just wanna say one thing here i wanna believe all of this but heres my problem and im sure were all gonna go back and fourth on this. all these vids say that we as a collective are destroying the planet but heres my problem with that. do i want clean non fossil fuel energy for my home, car and whatever else, um duh yes has it been offered to me by the goverment or anybody else nope. can i do anything about it sure like sign petitions, post blogs, vote, call senators and what not. will it make a difference um porbably not but maybe theres a small chance. my whole point without going on a tangent is the reason that i have a hard time believing some of this is that either they "GFOL" believes or thinks, we all love gasoline or other polluting damaging fuels and things that hurt are planet. And i say give me a call or come on down and lets do lunch and tell you the truth.

When its available to the public ill jump on it, if i have the money because we are so oppressed by the all mighty dollar and basically dont have much more of them than what we need to survive on payday ill buy it and use it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart knowing im helping the planet, the people around me and myself. But from what i understand from the things i read and the videos i watch we have had these technologies that could reverse all this and help us move forward for what like 50-70 yrs and their "ie those whom control what we see, do , think in some cases, and what tech we can use, wont release it. Why they cant make money on most of it just like nikola tesla was told when when he wanted to give us free energy" where do i put the meter, no meter no money no funding for him" project cancled. So if they want to say we all are not ready and we need to change, eliminate or remove those who are dark hearted at the top, release the tech, make it affordable and watch the vibrations jump off the charts.

Weather or not u agree with me is fine but thats whats in my heart and head and im sticking to it so if somebody could channel that into heaven for me lets do work and get this thing into overdrive cause im ready and willing and want to ascend see the universe and have a much more exciting, happy , stess free life now whos with me?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
2 hours ago
More…