January 17, 2021

HERE WE GO

Patriots, allow me to say it again, HERE WE GO! Your patience has payed off, or if you are one that came up a little short in the patience department, (as most of us are at times), there is no need to wait any longer, the end game is upon us, we will very soon hear the word CHECKMATE, if not literally, at at least figuratively. "THE PLAN" is about to achieve it's purpose of defeating the [D]eep State.

It seems that either today, or tomorrow, we will hear the words from our President, we have awaited, for what seems a very long time. From all I've been able to ascertain, President Trump, will begin a series of broadcasts either today, or Monday, over the Emergency Broadcast System, that will carry his messages both across our country, and across the world.

We're near the moment, we will either be asked to stay in our homes, or possibly we will come under Marshall law, and be ordered to stay indoors. Either way, this will be done to keep us safe from any skirmish that may arise, during the massive number of arrests that will be made. Our military has a heavy presence in our nations capital, and has said to be deployed in all of our state capitals, being part on more than over 400 cities across the country where the military is deployed. Please rest assured the White Hat Alliance have everything under control. In countries all over the world, militaries under the leadership of President Trump, and the Alliance, will be carrying out similar operations simultaneously. The Alliance is taking back the control of the world from the Satanic, Deep State Cabal. Hallelujah!

Broadcasts will be made over the EBS, which will show many former leaders confessing their crimes, and will also give us a chance to see many of the horrifically evil acts many of them have committed. At this time, we will almost assuredly witness the greatest awakening in human history. Families at odds with each other will reunite, after the differences that forced them apart will disappear.

In a couple of months we will have new elections as required by the implementation of NESARA, and President Trump will become the first President of the new Republic. Having just entered the Age of Aquarius, coupled with the fall of the Cabal, we will transition into a world President Trump has often spoke of when he said numerous times, "The best is yet to come!"

As we spend time, perhaps isolated from others, please continue to be in prayer for safety of our President, his family, the Alliance, our military, and law enforcement.

As God loving people, we have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful to be alive at this moment in history, in the generation that will witness the swords being turned into plowshares, the lion laying down next to the lamb, and to be living at a time when it will soon appear that we are living in Heaven on Earth.

May God Bless our new united world that is about to appear!

WWG1WGA

Thanks,

Wayne

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2021/01/here-we-go-wayne-miller.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got a question, let me set it up a bit... Regarding President Trump, etc. if one is to believe he is one of the good guys, can someone please explain to me how white supremacy, Nazis, can be considered good? I ask because I am seeking, I am confused by all the misinformation, but more than anything I am tired of discerning my way through miles of rhetoric redundancy that has no concrete proof. Please advise
    • This is religion, Indigenous Alien. You can ask what is it good about suicide bombings, sacrificing children, genocide, killing children, slavery, killing those who worship other gods, burning people forever in hell etc etc. What is it good about these things that we ate told that a loving, omnibenevolent being was championing all these in bible and Quran? Ask this to the religionists and you are simply discouraged from using your God given mind!

So it is same to all religions, from trump messianism nonsense to the babaric guys in the bible. It makes people blind!
  • I am all for TRUTH. I will believe it when I see it.
    • That is what Trump is doing- you can tell some people truth forever and it will fester their souls but when it festers so much they will realize in their hearts, minds and souls that they have lived lies on top of lies and their whole being will realize that the truth has been there all along. Those who thought they had known all their lives certain things better than others will find a lot of emptiness.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…