Happy 2012 - From Me to You :-)

Greetings Ashtar Command Crew and Fellow "Humans"

I wanted to formally introduce myself, and say thanks - so much - to Ben for the amazing community he has created and to the members that make it a very special place to BE and Learn :)

As we set at the Precipice of 2012 a great change is upon us.  

We are transforming into something beyond what we could have ever imagined.  

Something more beautiful than can be currently comprehended.

This has been a gradual process, and it's different for each person, but inevitably every "human" on this planet will feel it and be touched by it.

~ WE ~ are all more sacred and precious than we can know!  

Somedays we feel stronger and like we're in the Eye of the Storm, and somedays we feel like we're being whirled by the outer rims of the tornados of our own personal change.  It's all a part of what's happening to us on a cosmic level.

I am learning through these experiences how to BE in the NOW.

I see great things happening in 2012 - and intend to do everything in my power to send good energy to this planet and each person I come into contact with.  I hope that we are all healed and transformed and the deepest parts of our souls see the potential and beauty they are capable of.

The human race has come so far and we will make it!

We are taking a leap of faith, each step we take is a leap of faith and is sacred.

I have so much respect for our space friends that have been assisting me personally, and so many others through out the ages of time.  I know there is a deeper reason we had to go through the things that we did, as a Human Race, and we will come out stronger because of it.

I plan to support Ashtar Command and our space friends in anyway I can, we are really one in the same energy, so when I help others, I help myself and the greater cause. 

I really feel and believe that.

And my life has shown me time and time again that I have every reason to Believe.

I am honored to be here on planet Earth at this time of great change, and you should be too.  So my advice to many of the people here and on planet Earth would be to lighten up, I know I've had to and it's saved me many times. :-)

There is more GOOD in people than we assume, and I will never give up on the evolution of the human race, and "human" being a word that really doesn't fully describe what we are, or what we will become.  I am grateful to be a part of this human experience.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year celebration, always keep your spirits up, look to the beautiful stars and see the beauty in yourself :-)

CosmicLove.gif

Love to you all and thanks so much!

<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lovely message and happy new year to U as well ;-)

• Exactly Lea, we are all a part of the cosmic puzzle :)  

I hope you're 2012 is phenomenal and good energy surrounds you where ever you go.  :-)

• Happy New Year to you Delilah!  Indeed a time for (more) transformation!

[And I just found out like 3 hours ago that I'm pregnant! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!  What a way to enter the New Year with a New Soul aboard]  XD

P.S. *I just love your energy!*  You are shining brightly my dear ;)

~*somesayimnot*~

• Congrats somesay!!!! :)  That's wonderful news, you are a beautiful soul and will be a great mother.  

You take care of yourself and keep both you and your baby healthy, I know you will :-)

Keep the light shining in your soul, and may the warmth in your heart continue to grow.

<3

• Most definitely James, have to keep the good energy flowing, always :)

Great to see you back :)  <3 

• thank you for sharing...............8113980494?profile=original this yr started great .......................went to a drum circle where 35 people showed up and we had so much fun. at midnight we all went outside to see if any ufos will show up but no show.

• Nice esseya, I love drum circles, haven't been to one in years... being out under the stars is very magical :-)

• Ivy :-D  <3 from Space sis to Space sis, let the love flow :)

•   What a beautiful message to start the New Year, Very moving Thanks for sharing Delilah Love and Light Janet

• <3  Thanks Janet! :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
12 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
12 hours ago
More…