Ashtar Command

We Lightworkers of the Caribbean have access to Frequency Testers and use them in most profound manner

Details of which with held unless tremendous interest is shown by readers

Basically we can conduct the following searches and it is beyond the lie

Cocaine found on 4 boats at one marina planted by the police We found all 4 planted drug cache's

Consciousness test for love and evil

My personal love consciousness ring was 13 foot wide form my body for Love and 13 inches for evil

Obama Bush Blair Ratzinger Cheney The Queen all tested positive for evil tendancies and the frequancies went crazy on all people 

All food tested on French side of island and Dutch side of this Island

Most dutch food had round up and other evil in it like Bread eggs and cheese

The Dutch side get food from US the French side food is form Guadalupe and France and was less harmed and tampers with

We can test the air for Aluminium Barium and strontium with respect to Chemtrails

We can read low frequency vibes from HAARP and also High Frequency vibes showing our weather is total Man- made

We can test water Colloidal silver and distilled water is the purest form our water from tap here is tempered with with Fluoride and other ingredients

So here is the thing 

If our frequency tester is this thorough we can then test it for lies

IE 4 glasses of water in an empty room and one person goes in and sings love vibes to the glass and we test it and call the glass and find the person who sung love to the glass of water

Any other suggestions for testing we will give you the results

I need this to go viral 

First test results will go on our website tonight after this evenings round of lie detection testing

Please show level of interest

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/

Namaste Dave

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds awesome Dave!

I'm am curious to how this machine works and looks like.?
    I do get you with seeing who lies and tells the truth.. I believe we are already able to read this if you trust your own intuition. But we hav forgotten how to use it..

Anyway.. I can't wait to see what you have to show!

peace Martin

• Perhaps political candidates could be tested with this truth meter?  How about Rand and Ron Paul, to see if they are being forced into their "change of heart".  I like the idea and can come up with many more ideas.

• This is a very good point so on that understanding it is blatently obvious to me that they have been bribed or threatened so

What I will do is include a test to involve the main reason for why they would switch and post the test results here this weekend 

We will be very definite about our test

For example we have a copy of the bible and as you may be aware the old testatment has nothing but the truth and the new testament has been distorted so we use the old one which is clean

Then we have an illuminati covenant

we set the frequency tester again to 666 hertz( EVIL ) and when we go to the bible the frequency rods do not move

When we go to the Illuminati covenant the rods cross immediately

However here is the clever bit

We then put the bible behind the Illuminati covenant 

And the rods open every time we pass the bible  by the covenant

Not even do we need to go infront of the covenant it cancels out evil even from behind 

Basically this tells us simply Evil & Lies vibrations and frequencies are simply null and cancelled out  by truth and love vibrations

Game set and match

So we will think up another similar test for the 2 Paul's who have been deceived for sure but we will confirm it in terms of frequency vibration and power of truth

Namaste

Dave

• in fact I will send out free plans to anyone interested I have them you can PM me and ask and give your e-mail if you truly are interested I just visited the site and it is the exact same plans I already have!

• dave.europeanhotels@gmail.com

Or

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/

• Great Idea! :D

This should be free to all those that wish to make it themselves.

• Fantastic 

Ok so let me sleep on this 

i will contact you personally this weekend ok if not you ask me where I am

Please

Thanks

Namaste

Dave

• I graduated 3rd of my class for electrical theory I think with simple directions I can figure it out in fact I can figure out a great deal of things with out instructions just upon examination! But I will wait! 

• That is great to hear

Please bare with us ,,We know how big this could be 

We have all our Free Energy crew working on this here ( 15 the last count some engineers and some scientists)

So we ned to perfect this stage by stage but stay with us and stay interested thanks

We will be revealing soon 

Namaste

Dave

• yes It does what I say it does "on the tin ( sniggles)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
14 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
14 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
15 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
16 hours ago
More…