Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't Bogart that Blunt my friend; pass it on...........................

Starman :))

• comparing canabis plant, let it be dry or fresh, with factory made pills as poisonous is a bit streched..........

how about natural high by fresh , wholesome foods like chewing the cocoa or hemp leafs, how about some mind opening and natural earth made shroom, or even cactus..............how about herb like mint or onion and like giving natural high which is wonderful not only for mind but also for body........................it's natural.................

• Marijuana is a great tool for brainstorming on ideas. I do believe it is bad as a physical aspect on the body, but in a spiritual way, marijuana is one of the best keys to getting in touch with your soul.
  • Personally, I don't think you are doing anything to hurt your ability to ascend as long as you can break all types of habits. I don't smoke' but I love coffee which contains caffeine. It's so tasty it's going to be tough to stop when I have to, and there may be a day coming very soon; then I'll need to stop. Will it be easy? I don't know. I don't feel guilty; and you shouldn't either. Be positive and stay happy. :)
  • It impairs no idea, whatsoever that I can count on Your Diabetes to be any big concern, whatsoever, greetings, 'J.A.,' in Denmark it's allowed as a treatment to any diabetic, in danger of losinig one's sight, however, if you can get away with it or not, it's best for me to let you receive a relevant message that the more, you don't touch it, the better your life will feel to be just your own case, so I can find out & so on, Ifoundittout@yahoo.com, note: To be careless for your own health is to be careless for someone else, there is also The Universe Herself.

• man made beer, god made weed..who do you turst? :]

• Haha Tiago281 ...we needed a little humor here.  A friend of mine has this on a tee shirt....Love it. The back of the tee shirt says Beer tastes better with Weed. No mind me I am a non practicing hippy of old
      • marique, they have it on shirts? hahaa, ive only seen it on a lighter. yeaa we needa ease the vib over here :]

• John, given your previous logic I would prefer it, I would consider it a gift for you to nail me down.  Let me hear it, tell me what you have, I know a lot of people who make empty threats because they realize they have nothing.  The more you express your opinion the easier it is for others to see the falsities of your statements.  Point out specifics where I am mistaken, quote the masters do what you will.  What I don't want to hear is I can but I'm not going to because I'm just above that.  I think that the majority of those who have followed this conversation would agree with me and I encourage others to speak out for me or against me.  I believe in letting opposition thrive and I believe in addressing the now, rather then speaking of what can or can't be in absolute terms of something you have yet to experience.  My position is that if you think smoking is right for you then its right for you, and if you think smoking is wrong for you then its wrong for you.  The only thing I am against is generalized viewpoints that say everything must be the specific way of the person presenting.  Let it rip John.
      • Well I'm more right brained intuitive, than I am left brained logical. And I never said you shouldn't smoke ever, I used to smoke, probably more than you lol Again, for the 4th time, all I was trying to say was, if you need any physical substance to raise your vibrations, you aren't ready for ascension, because true masterhood involves raising your own vibration, on your own, not being dependent on some substance or something outside of you. That's my position. Now, do you disagree with that, I mean what is your problem exactly? 

And I believe the more higher you vibrate, the less you will want to smoke, and despite its feel good effects, smoke is still bad for your health, it's still a toxin, it's not good for your throat, your lungs, your heart, your brain, it isn't healthy for any part of your body....plus and it numbs your senses. Being ascended means being totally alive and alert and in the moment. It means being clean and pure and healthy. Also, what weed tends to do is block off true heart felt emotions, and put you in a very mind oriented space, which clearly is the case for you. Well I say connect more with your heart, and no I will not resort to some childish fight of words, even though I can and would win, because I think that's juvenile, so, no luck for you on that one lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
5 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
5 hours ago
More…