Do you have the nagging feeling that you are here for a purpose, yet feel torn because 'time' is running out?

This is really stressing me out, as I know my purpose and my mission but it is taking so long to get everything in order.  I can't focus, and I have my own pain to cope with (as we all do), not feeling as if we belong, yearning for our spiritual family and our 'home' of origin (peaceful planet).

It feels as if 'coping' through every day is a major challenge - seeing we are sensitive to practially EVERYTHING.  And even in the last month, I feel even more a stranger here on Earth, and yet have become even MORE SENSITIVE to things (but have become vegetarian and reducing chemicals in my home).  Yet I live a very disciplined lifestyle to a degree, then in painful times, I still need a drink to get me through.  While it might make a tear in my aura, it doesn't stop information coming through me on an intuitive level.  What I have to offer humanity would greatly assist them.

I find a drink really helps me through.  I tell myself 'if only I disciplined myself to meditate during these painful times instead of drinking' (I did meditate this morning and some helpful information came through that provided a solution to a problem I had, and I had a good day.  It was unreal!).  I was going to pay a clairvoyant for some counselling but the answer came through meditation.  It's happened several times.

I want to help humanity, and I feel that a sense of purpose is far stronger than just 'surviving'. 

I don't mind abusing my body because I want to go 'home'.  I know I shouldn't abuse it, but the yearning to go home is incredibly strong.  All I need is a little support and I'd be right.  But in order to heal myself, I need to be a recluse.  Catch 22.

Butterfly (formerly someone else).

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi gooty

John was also talking about 'first contact' on this thread. 

Yes we are required to be 'strong'.

I only read about the merkaba this week.  I'm yet to know more about it.  I wouldn't mind making one to meditate inside of it.  Speaking of meditation, I meditated in search for an answer (even tho hungover) and it worked like magic. 

I think I'm just drinking lately due to some personal pain that I'm working through.  But only the other week I was losing the desire for alcohol and wanted to stop this practice.  Perhaps a new activity such as sitting outside at night could be nice, or spending time being creative, rather than just going into my own fantasy world (which I enjoy).

• I know it may feel like that sometimes Butterfly, I have thought about this too and have come to the following conclusion. The way I see at is that we have already begun fulfilling our mission since the day we are born. Our mission cannot be defined as something singular and it does not always seem be the most extravagent huge role to us or the one we always want to be the playing at the time but it turns out to be important. Say for example, you would like to give a friend a present just because. Your mission at that time is to gather ideas for this present for your friend then you can go make it or buy it and give it to your friend to express your gratitude. You then give it to your dear friend which in return is grateful and that simple act of kindness instills much happiness and love within your friend. Within, that act of kindness you have already completed one of your missions! The intent to spread gratitude and love :-) This happens everyday within the small roles we play. These small roles are already moving towards one BIG mission. The mission of Unconditional Love. So my advice here is to enjoy and indulge in simple acts of kindness which is part of the bigger greater good and stop worrying about whether or not you are completing your mission which takes away time from you actually completing it. I hope that makes sense. Peace <3
    • Thanks Christa

Yes you do make sense.  What you say puts my mind at ease.

I do feel frustrated that I have so much information that could help so many people.  But as someone else mentioned on this thread, they, like me, feel as if we are swimming in treacle.

I guess 'this too shall pass'.  Sigh sigh

• Ascension is a purpose, to ascend all you need to do is to be willing and ask for it to happen. There is no need to stress out now :) Seclusion seems to be the word, I have been a recluse since 1.4. and loving it. You are not alone dear, there are many of us.
    • Thanks Xalia
  • Hiya.  Firstly, please remember that you chose your body, this incarnation at THIS time for a reason!!!!  And a very specific reason. We are at the most important turning point/crossroads ever for humanity and Gaia.Mother Earth. You are here because you chose to be and remember that your individual energy and our collective energy is making a difference as you anchor the light and hold the light frequencies that you are you doing whether conscious of it or not.   What i finds helps immensely in times like these is gratitude.  Remembering and being grateful for all that you may have, such as family, food on the table, friends etc, can really help refocus your thoughts on the important things in life.

To speak of "light" and of "dark" is of course judgemental, however, in this world of polarity those terms are well understood so i will use them.  This time around the "light" will prevail, it is just that we are going thru those intense times as we collectively shift and collectively choose our future.  Peace and Blessings.

• Hi Barron

I respect your input alot.

Just can't be grateful for 'friends' as I'm just more reclusive and I'm avoiding most people... he he.  But I get your point - yes we are well fed, and warm and clothed. 

Thanks

• I feel the same as most of the replies here. Thank you for sharing. I've felt like there are those that can and those that can but struggle. I am the latter. I intoxicate my body with caffine and nicotine and I know in these dark and difficult times I should be cleansing and healing my body from within but I find it so difficult with the lifestyles we lead and the pressures that is put upon us by the charlatan rulers. Time is short and when you are working long days I find it almost impossible to make time for me. When I do, there's usually others around me, so an opportunity to be peaceful and still is very limited. 

I have been to some dark places over the last few years, I know that this can be as a result of finding your true spiritual awareness which I did a few years back. I found this website really interesting. 

http://www.dawndreamer.modern-thinker.co.uk/index.htm

However I truely believe that spirit will ensure that i'm in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. They have up until now :-) There is definately something to be said about trying too hard, which is what I think i'm doing now. We all know things are changing and changing very quickly now. I can't wait for the day that this planet is free from tyranny, murder, hatred, suffering and that sense of loneliness and isolation. 

Love, light and peace x x x

• you are really noticing duality and dont forget u have like me i am sure left some energy somewhere when you were younger and a partier i think we are getting a chance to get this energy back and have a good ole fashion buzz at the same time for instance lets say i recently smoked some bud and whited out like i walked into the sun and boom i am on another plane and i see a young shiva crying under a big leafy plant he is very upset and as i watch i feel compeled to comfort him i walk up to him and ask what has you so upset and he replies my mom and dad are fighting what about i ask and he says they dont have enough food to sell and that they might not get all they need for the winter hardships and i say did you know where i just came from your a god to many ppl and he say thats funny here your a god to my ppl and bam we become one in agolden flash and the plant we are under absorbs a lot of this kinetic soul transmutation energy and tada mary j is born it contain our soul energy and the field is surrounded by these plants and as we look at them they are all oozing golden juices and we both run off in the same body with a big ole bud all the way home and throw it on the fire the parents calm down stop there fighting and look at us in wonder they see the change and we say to them this is our new crop and boom i am back in my body here talking to u over 100s of miles without a word i think i will go make me a drink .

p.s. gods have soma and if we r all gods children what r we growing up to be 

• Your Mission Loved Ones, is to be yourself
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
19 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
20 hours ago
More…