Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Curious to see how many people see this post and how many will reply.  I used to be an active member here years ago. No doubt most folk have moved on and are distracted by Facebook and other social media.  Do you still get value from this site?  Is it very active?

Thanks for your feedback.

Barron from NZ

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Barron, I am Jessica from South Florida, USA. I am looking for nice friends to get to know and share spiritual topics with. I hope you are having a good day. I am part angel and Andromedan. 

Hi Jessica - Thanks for your message.  I am quite active on Facebook and would welcome connecting via that platform if you'd like....  https://www.facebook.com/barron.braden   Cheers, Barron

On off and on, but not as busy as I used to be.

Thanks, i've barely stopped by here in last few years.  Am active on social media like Facebook though.

I like checking in once in a while but am not really active. While there are some older members still here many moved on after nothing special happened in 2012/2013, or at least became inactive.

Hi Erich.  Thanks for the update.  Please feel free to connect via facebook if you wish.......   :-)

• I remember I told you how cool is your ASHTAR car plate... This site is not that active with what I call positive messages of the Light...That is why I insist on staying...Welcome back and blessings to you... 

Thank you Amparo.  Please feel free to add me at  https://www.facebook.com/barron.braden  if you'd like.    Cheers Barron

Hello, welcome back we are all active with the limits that we have or that force us to have,

let's do a little but honestly, bye bye

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Guilty" -- April 26, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Eddie Servant of the Servant's discussion Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?
5 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"♡♡♡"
14 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Update 22 April, 2019: "On Wednesday Sheldan and I experienced our first Tachyon Chamber…"
16 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Eddie Servant of the Servant replied to the discussion 'Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?'
" Tapasya---austerity. Do not give into desires for the over indulgence of sensory pleasure.…"
23 hours ago
Eddie Servant of the Servant posted a discussion

Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?

Well.. you see the title? This is the question.Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't…See More
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Precipice" -- April 25, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship