Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

The bull men of the Illuminati have chosen their big bully.

The name Donald means World Ruler. "Gaelic Dumhnall, World-Might ruler of the world. Trump card, or Trumpet. Triumph, to deceive and cheat. "Trionfi" fabricate, devise. The Joker, Trickster, the Wild Card  ranked above all the cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2nNqeSMPs

You can even tell by the hair. He's the got the same thing going on as the other donalds, Ronald Mc Donald, Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, etc. He's the angry, crazy, joker.

Views: 2914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Luke , you are unbelievable!

"calling myself and Michael and others "judgemental masters" is like the pot calling the kettle black, because you just judged us by making that statement"

I have PROOF of your judging , dont you understand??

If I have proof , it´s NOT judgement , do you understand?? - It´s by then called facts.

And I have the right to demand an answer if someone accuses me falsely.

You are unbelievable Luke.....

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1fe7bcc8b1a24518d8c0a1ae27e58090/tumblr_na3zjicKk11shn5p8o1_500.gif

Hey Andronover,

"Luke , you are unbelievable!" .. "You are unbelievable Luke....."

How perfect, because I feel the same way about you!.. you're unbelievable too, I guess that makes us quits! This song must be our anthem...

"Unbelievable"

You burden me with your questions
You'd have me tell no lies
You're always asking what it's all about
But you don't listen to my replies
You say to me I don't talk enough
But when I do I'm a fool
These times I've spent, I've realized
I'm going to shoot through
And leave you

The things, you say
Your purple prose just gives you away
The things, you say
You're unbelievable

You burden me with your problems
By telling me more than mine
I'm always so concerned
With the way you say
You've always go to stop
To think of us being one
Is more than I ever know
But this time, I realize
And leave you

The things, you say
The things, you say
You're unbelievable

Seemingly lastless, don't mean
You can ask us
Pushing down the relative
Bringing out your higher self
Think of the fine times
Pushing down the better few
Instead of bringing out the clues
To want the world and everything your asked to
Brace yourself with the grace of ease
I know this world ain't what it seems
(What the f*** was that?)
(It's unbelievable)

You burden me with your questions
You'd have me tell no lies
You're always asking what it's all about
But you don't listen to my replies
You say to me I don't talk enough
But when I do I'm a fool
These times I've spent, I've realized
And leave you

The things, you say
The things, you say
It's why I love you more
The things, you say
The things, you say
You're unbelievable
You're so unbelievable
You're unbelievable

(It's unbelievable)
Oh!
(What the?)
You're unbelievable

:-) ...

wow, Androver................still speechless......................

:-)  , ;-) , did really enjoy this

First Sheldon and then spot on.

There are none so blind as those who will not see’. A fitting proverb for those worshiping at the alter of the demagogue/half baked moron, ‘the Donald’. Still mind boggling that we find ourselves in this bizzaro world timeline… but, I digress. Look, Andronover, the bottom line is... like so many of your fellow teapublican/neocon/white-nationalist/fear-mongering sheeple, you lost the plot so long ago that trying to break through your version of ‘reality’, is akin to trying to break the sound barrier with a hot air balloon. In your particular case, the latter would be easier ;-) So, Luke is absolutely right in refusing to spell out Trumps glaring character defects (that he wears as a badge of honor, mind you), because it’s an absolute waste of time, & more importantly, has already been done throughout the halls of ACC. The truth is, you’re not really asking/demanding for proof of anything… you’re not even looking for authentic answers; only for people to cosign your skewed (& dare I say, implanted) views. That ‘Pet’ Rock, KKKalki, & ‘Dark’star are happy to fulfill this need isn’t surprising in the least, as we’re talking about a group that would have a hard time calling David Duke or Hitler, racists. You are simply incapable of critiquing Trump (& not just in relation to the surface, Archontic propoganda, but on any level, Andronover) because for starters, the rose colored glasses you view him through have you convinced he’s actually a ‘Christed Being’, on a divine mission to ‘save’ the world. Your over the top adoration/allegiance to this con-artist/cartoon character has you stuck in a dark cul-de-sac of the Rabbit H@le. So again, ‘there are none so blind as those who will not see’. Or, refuse to. ~For any Trump devotees on this thread actually interested in widening the scope of your viewfinders in relation to this Illuminati pawn (no, he is not the ‘Illuminati World Leader’, he is their puppet), I offer this for consideration. Donald Trump is a full blown carrier of the ‘wetiko’ virus. A multidimensional subject beyond worth exploring in Paul Levy’s book, ‘Dispelling Wetiko, Breaking the Curse of Evil’. If you guys would just get off of your knees for a sec & stop averting your eyes from your false idol, perhaps you will recognize him in Levy’s valuable real’eyes’ations. At first, it will take courage to begin deconstructing your Babylonian prison guard, but doing so will serve as a powerful tool for doing a U-turn out of your self imposed nightmare... back toward the Light:

There is a contagious psychospiritual disease of the soul, a parasite of the mind, that is currently being acted out en masse on the world stage via a collective psychosis of titanic proportions. This mind-virus—which Native Americans have called “wetiko"—covertly operates through the unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, rendering people oblivious to their own madness and compelling them to act against their own best interests. 

Paradoxically, at the same time that full blown wetikos experience themselves as separate from others, who are experienced as objects, they dwell in a state of “unconscious fusion” with others. This is a form of trance which is ultimately an expression of a lack of differentiation and individuation within themselves. The state of a full blown wetiko is extremely paradoxical: being the incarnation of the archetype of narcissism itself, on the one hand they treat others as separate objects who exist only for their own use, while, at the same time, they unconsciously experience other people as extensions of themselves. In the very act of relating to others as separate, they are enacting in the outer world their own state of fragmentation. By acting out and treating others so brutally, they are giving shape and form to what they are doing to themselves within the landscape of their own soul. Compulsively acting out their unconscious, they are reacting to and conditioned by their own projections of the world. At the same time they are relating to others as objects separate from themselves, they are, at a deeper level, unconsciously identified with the other. It is as if the other represents what they have split off from within themselves. In their behavior they are literally and symbolically acting out and revealing to us what they are doing to themselves.” ~Paul Levy

ApotheosisNow

Stick , you are a nasty dude.

I do not worship nor do I have idols and nor do I think that he will save the world , because we all together who has the capability to see the truth.will hopefully do that.

I don´t judge Trump until I have seen what he do in office , that´s a huge difference between me and you.

~Nasty? Sorry if you took my words that way, Andronover. A bit ironic as there's nothing I wrote above that comes close to the vitriol that regularly spews from Trump's mouth, yet you've never called him nasty... or anything remotely critical, as far as I can tell. Which of course, speaks for itself. As does your laughable suggestion that you will not judge him until you see what he does in office. What? Be honest, brother... you've already made the grandest, sweeping judgement of them all, by declaring Trump to be a Christed Being. An illusory pedestal that you 'judged' him worthy of that frankly, is not only absurd, but also instantly blinds you from being able to see him with any clarity. Did you even read what I posted from Paul Levy? I truly believe his book ‘Dispelling Wetiko, Breaking the Curse of Evil’ is worth your time... & I'm not suggesting it to be nasty, but because I think it will add some needed dimension to your perspective, & to the multidimensional Rubik's Cube we're all trying to figure out, for that matter. The stakes of 'the game' transcend any individual, & turning a deeply troubled narcissist like Trump into a kind of Holy Grail is incredibly dangerous, from where I stand. Not pointing it out to those who've fallen for the Archontic spell is akin to not telling someone racing toward a steel wall at a hundred miles an hour to stop. That's not how I navigate through life, Andronover... I don't need to wait until Trump is in office to know he is a fraud & a con-artist. The dude is 70 years old, wake up!... The wreckage he's left in his wake specifically spelled out who (& what) he is, long ago. ~TemetNosce247

Yep , a fully Christed being , and he´s not the only one in high position right now..

Many developed souls walk the Earth nowadays , in what we call the endtimes.

Prepare for a rollercoaster when the truth comes out.

truth is happening, you are right................

Who are they?

Neoliberal Talmudists?

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post GOD SAID:....
8 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion ''Go Vegan - It Is The Only Way To Save Our Planet' Says Lewis Hamilton...YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT'
"Lewis Hamilton called on his followers to change their lifestyle...he is absolutely right "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'SOME OF THE TRAGIC TOLLS OF TOBACCO...THE SHIFT IS TO PHASE OUT TOBACCO'
"Smokers should read this article and seek help on given up smoking. Should put smokers in…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship