Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Does anyone know the symbolism the way ASHTAR is depicted - especially his right hand.I have attached a picture - I hope you can see. Any comments welcome.
ASHTAR%20PHOTO.jpeg

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was drawn this image by a spiritualist Artist a few years ago back in the 1990s,she said he was standing behind me,and was one of my guides,notice the type of uniform he is wearing,it is very similar to the image added to this post,over the years it has been quite a mystical path for me,with many a vision being shown to me,in the past 6months a friend of mine showed me a deck of cards called the keepers of the light,there is a card in the oracle deck of Ashtar,which i will add another comment later,of what is stated about him on this keeper of the light deck card,meanwhile i shall add the image of the drawing of the medium who drew my guide standing behind me.

as mentioned,i will explain the comment of the Commander Ashtar in the oracle card deck of THE KEEPERS OF THE LIGHT BY KYLE GRAY.the card calls him Commander Ashtar,and it reads as follows,Ashtar,also known as Commander Ashtar,is a multi-Dimensional being who promotes truth,peace and harmony between the planets.He is said to be an extraterrestrial,but appears in human form so that he can communicate with all those on Earth who call on him.He is part of the Great White Brotherhood,a Congregation of light beings who work to bring healing to the world,and is a wonderful guide to those who are feeling the call to bring positivity,healing and inspiration to those around them.He Lifts up the Hearts of leaders and inspires them to walk their path with complete integrity.

Thank you for that!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship