Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

AN open complaint about the discourse of some members on this site.

I recently read through the dialogue on a discussion titled "The Trump Apocalypse has begun! (lol) Trump Inaugural address focuses on 'We' Leaves Himself out of speech almost Entirely- Eviscerates Obummers DC'. The comments I read from some of the participants of said discussion where quite disturbing to read. Name calling, foul language, and other comment of a vitriolic nature where scattered throughout the discussion. If behavior such as this is tolerated on this site and allowed under the Terms And Conditions of this site, then please disregard this post. But if that is the case I will no longer feel the need to visit or contribute to this site anymore. If anyone else feels this way please feel free to add your thought to this discussion as this could very well be the last topic I post. If whoever moderates this site wishes to address the issues I have described I would be delighted. I think that is about all I have to say for now.

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here you go, Malcolm.. some tissues.. to wipe away your bitter tears ..

https://www.kleenex.com/-/media/images/kleenex/products-new/anti-viral/boxes-upright/antiviralgreen.png?h=365&w=424&la=en-US&hash=BFC4457B88C931E5A91BEE678ECE900A36796C0E

HEY LUKE: I am not the one who predicted that Trump would lose .YOU DID...Here's my reading of your last posting...

Malcolm:  lol.

Again I must blame the 'fighting' on more of failure to be truthfull, factual, objective, convincing and reasonable in argumentation and not on the ubsence of love and/or respect! There is too much 'love' here and gross undervaluation of 'dry' things but which also matter!!

but, we are the opinions .....

It depends on your point of view ...

nobody forces you to read !!

you think best ???

yep-this is a pic of the real animals in human flesh-worse than animals

Trump supporters are vilified in the worst way by 3 major pains here-but since we won I get kick out them-really

3 major pains in here? How funny, considering Trumps ban on Muslims leaving their own country just sparked worldwide outrage, (thats billions of awakend souls) and now refugees are left stranded in Iraq and other countries, unable to board flights to reunite with their loved ones, all because Trump signed an executive order that stops immigration from seven countries, denying refugees re-entry to the US including green card holders from those countries, despite a federal court order to stop Trumps insane order was ignored. I suppose you get your kicks out of that.. who's living in a bubble? really...do you feel any empathy towards the innocent people whose lives are affected by it, who are denied re-entry to the US all because of Trumps immigration "plan"? Those people with green cards all have familes, loved ones, they probibly have good jobs and homes in the US, all of them are now denied re-entry to the United States. You "vilify them" in the worst way by supporting that, and you get your kicks out of it. I wonder how you would feel if you had loved ones in any of those countries, how would your adoration of Trump be after they were not allowed to re-unite wth you again. You say "3 major pains in here", so does that mean you consider every other person in the world who opposes Trump as "billions of major pains out there"? I guess it's cosy in here, you can comfortably handle 3 people in the micro world of ACC, but I bet you would be short of words if you were face to face with millions of protesters out there in the macro world, where you would be outnumbered... All that aside, what does it really mean? Trump just got off the phone talking with Benjamin Netan"Yahoo" where they discussed the nuclear deal with Iran, speaking about "no daylight between the US and Isreal" (because in reality, everything has to be kept in the dark) where they spoke of a common vision to advance peace and security in the region, in other words, their search for war and giving up your freedoms to the state. (nice twist of words from the Elites, don't you think?) What you are looking at with the Muslim ban is manufactured fear, fear of the outsider, fear of people who look different, who may have beliefs that differ from yours, and extrapolating that into labling them as terrorists. Think of the domestic impact all of that has, not only for people who have relatives from those countries but for the overall atmosphere of American Muslims in general. How can we in here be a major pain to you, when all of this is playing out before your eyes..

how ironic to hear this from McCain, I never thought this guy has any brains........:

U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) released the following statement today on the President’s executive order on immigration:

“Our government has a responsibility to defend our borders, but we must do so in a way that makes us safer and upholds all that is decent and exceptional about our nation. 

“It is clear from the confusion at our airports across the nation that President Trump’s executive order was not properly vetted. We are particularly concerned by reports that this order went into effect with little to no consultation with the Departments of State, Defense, Justice, and Homeland Security. 

“Such a hasty process risks harmful results. We should not stop green-card holders from returning to the country they call home. We should not stop those who have served as interpreters for our military and diplomats from seeking refuge in the country they risked their lives to help. And we should not turn our backs on those refugees who have been shown through extensive vetting to pose no demonstrable threat to our nation, and who have suffered unspeakable horrors, most of them women and children.

“Ultimately, we fear this executive order will become a self-inflicted wound in the fight against terrorism. At this very moment, American troops are fighting side-by-side with our Iraqi partners to defeat ISIL. But this executive order bans Iraqi pilots from coming to military bases in Arizona to fight our common enemies. Our most important allies in the fight against ISIL are the vast majority of Muslims who reject its apocalyptic ideology of hatred. This executive order sends a signal, intended or not, that America does not want Muslims coming into our country. That is why we fear this executive order may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.”

###

how interesting that countries that do business with Donald the Duck are excluded from this traveling , immigration  ban ! How come you trumpeteers are not outraged about that ? Is it true your small brains are not capable of grasping this ? How come none of you devotees are not screaming that such actions are unconstitutional ? You did scream when O"bama behaved like that .

Luke:  I didn't read everything you wrote, but:  WHAT'S WRONG WITH BORDERS OR WALLS?  ALL countries have them!  That's one of the things that makes a country!  I just don't UNDERSTAND this anti-wall s***!

Take your question any number of German familes living in Berlin who were devided overnight by the construction of the Berlin Wall, never to see their loved ones again. Listen to their stories of sadness and heartbreak having experienced such a heavy loss, losing their jobs, their livelihoods, but more importantly losing their families, where Mothers, Fathers, sisters and brothers were all torn apart, destroyed overnight by a wall with no way to get through.. and yeah, even losing their pets! Maybe then you will understand this anti-wall sh!t! 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'THE SHIFT ...America’s Largest Milk Producer Files For Bankruptcy – Cow’s Milk Is Inhumane & Unhealthy'
"Cows are not treated with great respect but are abused and forced to give milk so the vibes, energy…"
2 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Okay, I'm already there, but my earth self has no clue :)  I'm going to meditate on…"
3 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship