Spirituality In General (15163)

You asked for reasons...

You asked for reasons...  :´(

                                         `

 

8110409085?profile=original

8110408664?profile=original

8110408874?profile=original

 8110408685?profile=original

 8110409256?profile=original

8110408895?profile=original8110409277?profile=original

Recently I visited my dad and he asked me to help him with some work in his garden.

As I asked him in return what exactly he wanted me to help him with he said:

"I want to remove

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 13

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEART OF MOTHER EARTH GAIA! Through Sept 11, 2012!

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEART OF MOTHER EARTH GAIA! Through Sept 11, 2012!

8110410883?profile=originalChanneled instructions are below -- please join our global trinity m

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 90
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
9 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
23 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
39 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
9 hours ago
More…