Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
Spirituality In General (15165)
How do you do that? A Light Workers tool kit.
You don't have top go far in the esoteric community to before you have someone offering you sage wisdom like, "You know what, you just need to let it go." Or "embrace the light". Or You don't know how to love. Sound advice, all of this. Unfortunate
Read more…Cosmic Politics
I've noticed the lack of belief in the Galactic Federation's intentions or in them entirely despite everyone's earlier devotion and enthusiasm. At this point in time this quite understandable as mankind's swift awakening as caused dramatic shifts in
Read more…THE BUSHIDO CODE
What does it mean to be a warrior in these modern times?
Moreheiba Ueshiba asserts that “solving problems before they form is the way of the warrior.” To look beyond the mediocrity of the material world and see the beauty of what is there is true warr
Read more…Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy & the Galactic Federation
Dratzo! We return! Events, which our sacred allies have been working toward for centuries, are now about to happen which will forever change your world. The power structure that rules your globe is collapsing in on itself as the c
It is foretold there would be a “battle” between Dark and Light at end times… And it is happening right now
I watched this video yesterday and I’d like to share it here. Some may have already watched. It covers many aspects of the social system and how the “light” and “dark” try to take them to different directions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTwqkl8BqS
Read more…Anastasia Books
Anyone familiar with the new fascinating series - "The Anastasia Books"? I got my copy of the first in the series and started reading it immediately. It's truly captivating and inspiring. The book is authored by a businessman who discovered a
Read more…Train Yourself to Be More Positive in 5 Steps by Dani
Editor’s Note: This is a contribution by Dani http://tinybuddha.com/author/dani/
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ~Winston Churchill
I am constantly striving to see the posi
Read more…The Common Task of Lightworkers 2012 October 21 Posted by Steve Beckow
Yesterday evening, I was practicing channeling Archangel Michael, as he requested I do daily in my last personal reading with him.
I don’t know whether I was actually getting something he was saying or just channeling my own mind, but it doesn’t rea
The manuscript of survival - part 212 by Aisha North
The seasons are changing, and so too, the energies. As the year is making its turn and you are all starting to approach the end of this cycle, much will be thrown up in the air because of this. As you have already noticed, the energies are churning u
Read more…We are all just people, NO MORE SIDES.
We are all just people.
I do not like the distinction between:
You are a lightworker,
You are a darkworker,
You are negative,
You are positive etc...........
It gets so boring and banal and tedious.
When will people realise, we all have these qualities ins
Read more…Report: Obama Has Support of Putin, Chavez, Castro-Gallup Poll-Rom 52 Bama 45
Gee, this is reassuring;
Castro-his father owned a huge plantation on Cuba-Fidel bested his father by making the entire island his plantation.
Chavez-Venezuelan oil/diesel from the gov run company is flowing into Syria daily to fuel the vehicles that c
Read more…Technology Exchange
Greetings!
I wonder which highlights the seemingly already long progressing technology exchange program brought forward until now.
There are at least reasonable claims that the transistor originally came from it.
It is quite interesting to consider why
Read more…Koyaanisqatsi
This is a masterpiece going back to 1982, and it has still the power of going deep into heart and soul.
I remember back in 82 - I was 21 - when I saw the film and I was deeply moved and could not stop crying, and that is still the case when I watch i
Read more…Please read Im Newly Awakened and would love ur insights :) **could i be a hybrid**??
Hello all i am new here, and fairly new to the metaphyical sense of the world. its interesting how all of these events leading to my awakening had taken place. Im a manicurist and a CNA ( NURSE ASSISTANT) by profession
Read more…healing energy- IS IT REAL???
mY dEAR fRIENDS,
I do not know much about healing energies, but at times I ask myself---
Are healing energies for real?
If yes, then why cant we heal the likes of saddam's, osama's, ...................
If we can, then the world would become a better plac
Read more…"X-Points" --Portals Linking Earth to Sun's Magnetic Field
Data from NASA's Polar spacecraft, circa 1998, provided crucial clues to finding "portals" -- an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. "We call them X-points or electron diffusion reg
Bush, Blair wanted for crimes against humanity: Boyle
Let's hope justice will prevail and they will be arrested. Witness the fact that there is no holographic plane hitting the South Tower.
http://presstv.com/detail/2012/10/20/267844/bush-blair-wanted-for-war-crimes-boyle/
Read more…Things are happening
Bush, Blair wanted for war crimes: Boyle

FUKUSHIMA NEWS- While we argue- our energy is very needed elsewere
Hello all!
I hate bringing a bad news, but situation in Fukushima (and larger area) is getting worse and worse.
Instead of arguing about things on this site, please send your positive energy and love in this region, meditate imagining water and air b
Read more…Latest Activity
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
