Spirituality In General (15165)
My Side of the story...
I want to give evidence of the truth from my perspective with respect to the ongoing saga between my self and Daryl.
Daryl Terry has doctored dates and posts of mine, and imported and doctored posts from other sites and claimed that they I made them
Read more…Russian angry birds: Crows 'attack' MPs cars with stones

Reuters / Mohsin Raza
In a scene reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock's thriller The Birds, a murder of crows has stoned several expensive vehicles parked near a regional legislative body in the Russian Urals, prompting internet jokes about possible politi
Illuminati member confronted on camera... and makes little attempt to deny it.
Amazing stuff... This video speaks a thousand words...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
At about 1:34 is a key moment... instead of denying, he says "don't exagerrate!"
Read more…Easter Island statues could have 'walked'
You Are Being Lovingly Activated To Bring Your Spiritual Abilities On Line ~ Jeshua through John Smallman
10/26/2012 ~Many of you are experiencing heavenly dreams as the moment for humanity’s awakening draws ever closer. Enjoy them, revel in them, and know that they are but a very faint intimation of what truly lies ahead for you. The creative power th
Gaia portal update-Galactic Sources Empower Newly Fired Grid- 25th October
Galactic sources empower the newly fired grid points with Higher Light Intention which enables facile elimination of darkness from all corners of Gaia.
As grids are empowered Galactically, intergalactic connection with Gaia is enabled, and acceleratio
Spreading Laughter: Video worth watching
If you need a serious laugh watch this video. Someone shared this video with me and it pulled me out of a very bad mood so I thought I would share it too. I dare you not to laugh. And yes these are the original latin lyrics of the song.
Read more…Sheldans Timeline
Has Sheldan explained why nothing the GFL said they were going to do has actually happened? I didn't join any of his webinars.
This isn't a dig at him or initiating a thread to start a 'Sheldan sucks' war between believers and non believers. I'm curio
Read more…I just had the most wonderful dream and had to share
So i just had the most amazing dream ever. It all started with before i went to bed this morning i was listening to the quaran on my phone while i was on the internet. I am learning all the time about all religions and spiritualism because i believe
Read more…Announcement of a false flag operation?
This is interesting news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yMSN-3CrZ8Q#!
Read more…Worldwide meditation times
hello everyone,
i wanted to throw this out there to see when the best and most powerful times are to meditate?
are there resources to find any worldwide synchronized meditations?
if so throw a link up!
love love love
b
Read more…GAIAPORTAL Gaia Upgrade Nears Completion
Gaia Upgrade Nears Completion
Galactic imprints are being overlaid and interwoven into upgraded Gaia grids. Connections to Galactic communications channels are implemented. Gaia communicates directly with Higher Galactic Command centers.
Gaia upgr
A few confusing issues – From duality to Oneness and Truth of different levels
From the responses I get from another post, I want to share my perspective on these issues.
“Serve to Self” and “Serve to Others”
“Serve to Self” and “Serve to Others” are the expressions of different levels of consciousness, but are attempts to desc
Read more…share a smile- it really heals
My dear friends,
It is widely believed that Smiling generates healing energy, so I would like you to share a smile with all our fellow members by posting a joke, anecdote,incident,video, audio clips, cartoons, which would bring a smile on the face of
Strange ways love goes - an incredible piece of lyrics
Carolina Rain
Rose lived on the south side of town
Until her landlord showed up with two hundred dollar bills
A notice of eviction on the other hand
Now she don't live there no more
And everyone thinks he drowned
I pulled into Mecklenburg on them t
FRANKENSTORM: Headed for Eastern Seaboard...
Is there anyone left on this site who doesn't believe in Climate Change?
******************************************************************************
WASHINGTON (AP) — An unusual nasty mix of a hurricane and a winter storm that forecasters are now c
Read more…Rassmusen Poll: Romney Leads Obama in Swing States 50-46!!! Romney Erases Bama's Lead With Women Voters

Read 'em and weep.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-romney-erases-obama-lead-among-101625608--election.html
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rasmussen-swing-states-obama/2012/10/25/id/461496
Mitt Romney is now attracting support from 50 percent of voter
Read more…LANDING FIELDS OF PERU
Apparently the Nasca Lines signified different landing areas for different et's who then headed off to different parts of the globe. At the same time why would et's need visual ground support unless each symbol would attract certain groups to that
Read more…Latest Activity
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…

