FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
This is some kind of exploration I highly recommend doing within the next days. You will discover the absolute beauty of wonderful smells, and I bet most of you not even know what amazing smells are waiting to get discovered!
For this go to a good per
Read more…http://www.infowars.com/former-sen-mike-gravel-says-white-house-suppressing-evidence-of-ets/
Top Line
Even as most Americans wonde
Read more…Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
Hello Son,
We have our Own Purpose
There is much soul searching through the maze of our own life. As we began to understand more w
City of Heracleion sunk into the Mediterranean sea 1,200 years agoBelieved to be a legend until it was discovered by accident in 2001New 3D maps shows what the city looked like shortly before it sankA real-life Atlantis which sunk off the coast of Eg
Read more…Countless humans really think their knowledge and experiences are super special and quite unique, pretty distinquished from all others. Alas, this shows any absence of real insight, knowledge and humility.
In fact, it has always been literature descri
Read more…Hi all , the 3DD is approaching which is confirmed in this message.
Namaste
Peter
LAST SHOUT
By
Monjoronson thru Benjamin
Apr 30, 2013 - 10:09:16 PM
Tuesday 30th April 2013,
LAST SHOUT
I am Monjoronson,
Here we go,
Darkness is upon you,
Before the days of une
Read more…President of Swiss National Bank said a fifth of country's gold is in the UKThomas Jordan disclosed details because of 'growing need for transparency'Europeans see gold as reliable store of value a country can depend onSwitzerland stashes a fifth of
Read more…The energy this month has a global reach. There is a sense of a broad, sweeping energy that will cause e
If but for a moment.
Open your heart.
And touch the beauty of who you are.
The Presence I AM.
The Light of God in You.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEAUTIFUL BEINGS OF LIGHT
light of god pic
http://athisfeetmedical-dailydevotional.blogspot.com.au/
open your he
Read more…“Through our eyes, the Universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the Universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the Universe becomes Conscious of its Glory, of its Magnificence.” ~Alan Watts
An Interview with Vis
Read more…
What does “raising consciousness” actually mean? It is often portrayed as some sort of super-human accomplishment that will grant us spiritual super powers… but it is simply about be
At least 410 people were killed when the illegally constructed Rana Plaza building collapsed into rubble last weekA mass burial was staged in Dhaka today for the bodies of 34 garment workers who could not be identifiedPope Francis today told of his s
Read more…If astral plane is infact a reality, then let one of you, an expert in astral projection, teach me to do so when I suceed in doing so, then he/she contact me via astral plane, I will give you a long pin number in astral realm such as 1955001113547778
Read more…I am aware of the 12 strands of DNA but does anyone else think these strands of DNA correspond to the 12 chakras of the human body? Yes I said 12, not only 7 chakras!! These 12 chakras relate to the 12 dimensions you can visit each time the veil is b
Read more…
The good side is that people will start noticing the truth.
Read more…You can blame it to the stupid mass. Protoplasmic clusters on two legs getting comfortably numb.
(Kissinger called normal humans "eaters" too.)
You might blame it to the quality of your post. Fuck, I have a creativity crisis.
Or you take heart looking c
Read more…
Heavenly Blessings: St Francis on the Divine Quality of Charity - April 16, 2013
Suzanne Maresca: Good morning and welcome to Heavenly Blessings with Linda Dillon, the channel for the Council of Love and author of The Great Awakening, and myself, Suz
Read more…
Mighty God I AM, Beloved Akasha and Asun, and all the Ascended Host, Blaze your Sacred Fire Flames of Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Purification into my mind, feelings, and body and remove all thoughts, feelings, beliefs, history, and records of lac
I think I read somewhere that this is the story behind Close Encounters of The Third kind.
Read More; http://crimsondreams.net/
This is the original posting by 'Anonymous', the key information provider on this site. Also included are three responses an
Read more…Hi all,
I've been pondering over the alien topic for a little while now, something I never seriously considered before, so, this is a first for me. Somehow I feel that the idea of aliens existing and visiting us is actually real. So, for those of you
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…