FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
A member of the Geological Service of Brazil with the rock dug out from the deep sea bed 1,500 km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro Photo: AFP
Stephen Cook: Some of our true ancient history now starts to reveal itself…
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
Stephen Cook: Even I’m amazed! This just came online on the respected Sydney Morning Herald website in Australia late today (May 8, Sydney time). It even includes the film’s trailer as part of the story and as I post this
I have to do this as a discussion as my original ‘question post’ had to be approved, on the thread
Why Atmospheric Beam Ships Use Landing Legs When Down On The Surface Of Earth
"nothing exists except for atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
- Democritus
All my life is based on this quote. 8 out of 10 moments I think about this quote. It resonates with me, it feels liberating knowing that it all may be just a dr
Read more…They often come and suck on me.
The suckers.
Mostly I can´t see them.
The suckers.
And others have told me not to focus attention on suckers.
Thus they became suckers too.
I will praise the suckers instead.
Hail you suckers!
For you see me worthy trying you
Read more…ASTROLOGERS: charts and information are on the bottom, past the humor below.
Charles Manson's name seems to bring in a sense of terror like no other, even today. It has even been reported that Manson's crime is a popular topic of discussion among toda
Read more…I know of people avoiding to go to big malls. They suck, I hear, too much people and...
And what, I ask? Um...too much stuff...
Aha, too much stuff! Is it, that you fear the giant selection?
A giant selection, that´s it. People fear giant selections mor
Read more…click https://www.youtube.com/embed/l7b7Hcx1qlY?feature=player_embedded for video. The conversations among the spectators are in Spanish; if there's any interpreters out there you will be appreciated regarding interpreting what the spectators are say
Read more…
Think about it.. why do the GFOL hold these ''Dream flights'' aboard their Mothership(s).. is it because they are in fact from the Astral (dream) realm and not 5th Dimensional loving entities they claim to be?!
Are they Astral entities tapping into u
Researchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.
In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of a
1.)To help us conceive and appreciate Good2.)To help us learn and grow3.)To punnish wrongdoers4.)That men may exercise their free will.An example is usually given in considering 1, if there was only one object in the cosmos, will we conceive motion?
Read more…Hi, I'm a new member here, just saying a little hello. To be perfectly honest I'm more the lurking kind and don't interact a lot. I would rather read quietly what others write. However I stumbled upon this place looking for a specific topic and found
Read more…A woman from a New York state records a cluster of white UFO’s that travel East on 64, She and other residence in the street are clueless at what they are, flying in a steady formation with some hovering in stable possitions while others pass scrubbi
Read more…(Bluebell is Natalie’s Fairy Guide)
I bring to you messages and vibrations of love from the fairy
Read more…Can anyone give me there thoughts on Nibiru/ Planet X.
Read more…In the beginning, when God had still no big experience dealing with his creation, there were guys God called later Proof guys. Instead of enjoying their lives, they became mental freaks: they needed in all they experienced watertight proof. Thus they
Read more…Rumors are circulating throughout the world recently with the supposed discovery of one of the legendary Hall of Records in Egypt. The Egyptian government along with recently retired Zahi Hawass who ran the Egyptian Antiquities Department have adaman
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…