FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…
“I AM that I AM. I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere. The true nature of my consciousness is infinite, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscience. I declare with all of my heart I AM a Spiritual Being formed by a mind and a heart greater than my own, an
Read more…Photographer from New Jersey Robin Schwartz more than 10 years of photographing his beautiful daughter Amelia in a company with a variety of animals. The result was two albums – “The World of Amelia” and “kinship with animals.” Each album shows a gir
Read more…The £190,000 ($300,00) Transition is part-sedan, part-private jet and is due to go on sale in 2015Designers have also released plans for a TF-X model that can vertically take off from a standing positionThe first flying cars are set to go on sale to
Read more…
What are your thoughts?
Mine are that I don't care what happens to them as long as they step aside, stop these crimes against the planet and against humanity. If their fear of retribution is what is holding the planet back then l for one am willing to
Read more…
With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. We know it is difficult for you to feel elated about Earth being in fourth density when violence still has a firm place in your world, and you wonder where the promised Golden Age
Location of sighting: Lake Van, Turkey (Turkish: Van Golu)
News States: The owner of the local weekly newspaper, Murat Çurku went with a messenger to take pictures of a picnic on Sunday. They went to the beach pier located on the shores of Lake Van.
"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."If you are a true Star Trek fan
Read more…WASHINGTON—In a gripping testimonial, an ailing former member of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has talked via video for the first time publicly about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and a cover-up.The 15 minute prer
Read more…You might find some interesting Videos, Photos and Articles on this SitePlease click on the link belowhttp://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/?m=0
Read more…I was told of a story whereby when you die, you go to higher and higher planes of reality then after that, you come back and reincarnate in one of the planets as a starseed, forget everything, and begine the circle once again!I compared it with anoth
Read more…At the wheel, a little blond-haired boy... and by his side, a cheetah. It's not your average playtime scene but this is no ordinary family.Three-year-old Malan and his sister Kayla, one, are best friends with the world's fastest land animals - two de
Read more…
5 8 3013 ~ Beneath the cloak of alarm and disaster with which the mainstream media blankets the airwaves, much of an extremely positive and beneficial nature is happening as more and more of you gather in groups to address the issues which have succe
I Proclaim that I am Not a citizen of this or any other planet. I am the alien and disclosure everyone is so anxious to see. And I will not de cloak to prove to any one that this is so.
For I am Spirit and not of this world. The bios sphere Spir
Read more…
Don't stick to your religions, my child. I have given you not one to be founded and yet you are organizing yourself in them, wherever western or eastern. I have given basics to you, but never told you to found now a religious community from that.
It
Read more…Coconut milk is a crucial part of a plant-based diet because it is a vegan replacement for milk that doesn’t require much compromise — it boasts a creamy consistency and a delicious taste. Coconut milk is extraordinarily versatile and serves a varie
Read more…The future of cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment will not be found in your medicine cabinet, rather in your kitchen cupboard or in your back yard growing on a tree.Pomegranate Found To Prevent Coronary Artery Disease ProgressionA new stu
Read more…Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk
The Guidance from the two Prophets given by Jesus and Mohammed
I see a path and Jesus is there to greet me and gives me a hug
I see him say, be yourself and be one with
“Fine tune, and raise the vibrational pitch of your thinking.
Let’s stay in synch with one another.”
– Professor Griff
* * *
World Unites Against the Illuminati: Professor Griff on Fire!
Read more…
My home is planet Earth. Where I stand right now, with my feet firmly planted in the ground – this planet is my home.
Yet, we all carry little books with us, little books with words and numbers in them. Within this book, there is a ‘piece of land’ d
Read more…
FIRST MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER XII
…