M.I.5 Scientist "500,000 in UK Secret Experiment"
Retired MI5 officer Barry Trower reveals extensive new information about large scale experimentation via Porton Down, UK. He deta
Very interesting video, takes while to watch :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2clTK0Ypxk
Read more…Q. 46. What is energy healing based on?
A. The structure of the human body.
Q. 47. What does the unseen energy body do?
A. It interpenetrates the visible physical body.
Q. 48. Does the unseen energy body extend beyond the visible physical body?
A. Yes.
Q.
Read more…To be quite frank, up until the post; 'why I am nolonger a lightworker' was made, I had never cared to even look for a definition of lightworker. (I came here because of STARseed and INDIGO).Often, I asked myself the question who the hell might 'ligt
Read more…Bama sent another German family back from the US in 2010 because-'The Obama administration has argued in court parents essentially have no right to determine how and what their children are taught'
3d madness-keep working toward permanent ascension fr
Read more…Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fALR4BI-858&feature=player_detailpage for the Wall Street Journal's interview with accused rapist Henry Kissinger and his prediction of nuclear war with Iran.
THERE WILL BE A PARTY AT MY PLACE WHEN HE LEAVES THIS
Read more…Please enjoy this experience of the~"Presence ofTHE DIVINE FREQUENCY"The LOVE FREQUENCY Is PALPABLE !The Aroma of the Divine Presence . . ."Like the Rose Scented Breeze ofThe Divine fragrance of Eternities Mysteries"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfi
Read more…Thanks to the Galactic Free Press.

All approvals of GM
Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
By Raphael Batter and Gregory Katz, The Huffington Post – August 29, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/british-parliament-syria-vote_n_3839067.html
LONDON — British Prime Minister David Cameron lost a vote endor
Read more…We are very happy with how our work is accepted, shared and respected and there are a lot of people who are now awakening to truth and who are exiting this false web of lies that has been created to suffocate and stifle the truth about who the Anunna
Read more…Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oMEI8bnbw1o for the video; Major General Smedley Butler's 1930's testimony begins at 1:59 of this 4 minute video. The video fails to mention Prescott Bush (father of George H.W. Bush and
Read more…I recieve e-mails from this site constantly. I have no looked at these posts in forever and for a reason. I remember coming here and looking at all the channeled posts. Have you not learned? Have you not learned that all the answers are within?
Read more…OK, so all my life I have been very different from everybody around me. I known this since I was a kid. Never did I see how far different I was. I grew up a lonely existence with no one to be there for me emotionally or spiritually. I've always been
Read more…Dear friends, I am Jeshua. I am here with you. I am not visible to your physical eyes, because I come to you from an inner space, directly from the heart. Feel my presence.
I salute you all, individually. Feel my energy move around this room. Feel my
Read more…
The awakening community as a whole is generally strong. We’ve been able to understand and expose the forces of corruption and tyranny, and we‘ve come to find expanded spiritual perceptions of the reality around us.
We’ve made sign
Written by Steve Beckow
The notion of human rights is hard for some people to understand.
For many people, human rights means the complete freedom to do as one chooses. But in actuality at the center of the notion of human rights is the concept not
The first thing on my mind....(Continued from Part 1.)
SB: Steve Beckow
AAG: Archangel Gabriel
SB: It’s a little bit difficult talking about this because I’m not quite speaking for myself, but I’m more trying to speak for some of the listeners. Let me p
Read more…Retired MI5 officer Barry Trower reveals extensive new information about large scale experimentation via Porton Down, UK. He deta
Intuition
is a measure
of your ability
to discern
and calculate
potentials.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN INTUITIVE BEINGS OF LIGHT
intuitive strings pic
http://www.antapex.org/topological_defects.htm
we are connected pic
http://soulkarma.com/heart-vs-mind/
home
Read more…The most valuable life skill
to gain mastery over
is
your
Destiny.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN MASTERS OF LIGHT
the 'my aim is true" pic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henrywagner/1510165125/
the "don't tell me how to shoot an arrow look" pic
Read more…