Purpose
I have purpose.
I have reason for being.
I matter.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIIGHT
the 'there's no escaping purpose" pic
http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/ben%20fogle%20atlantic%20swim
the "there's no denying purpose" pic
Read more…I have purpose.
I have reason for being.
I matter.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIIGHT
the 'there's no escaping purpose" pic
http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/ben%20fogle%20atlantic%20swim
the "there's no denying purpose" pic
Read more…To have a very good life there's a few things you don't need.
You don't need your situation to be perfect. If you're waiting for things to be just right it's more likely you'll miss those ideal moments. Many people exhaust all their energy in a tidyin
Read more…I am Ezekiel Memchat of the Council for the Assistance to Earth.
I am the Head of another council which oversees Reptilian operations, meaning it is in charge of finding out the plans of the Reptilians against primitive races as well as peaceful races
Read more…Bobtail squids use thousands of cells in the outer layer of their skin to change colourThey transform to attract a mate or blend in with their surroundingsThese stunning images capture the amazing skin of the bobtail squid, who use thousands of cells
Read more…QUETTA, PAKISTAN-A major earthquake hit a remote part of western Pakistan on Tuesday, killing at least 45 people and prompting a new island to rise from the sea just off the country's southern coast.
Tremors were felt as far away as the Indian capital
Dear readers and friends,This weekend are there no postings from me, due to service to others.See you All a.s.a.p..Love,light and laughter,Meindert Arends.
Read more…Nanaea, right now we want you to know that there is a disruption in the frequencies being sent to Earth by many of the light beings. Luckily, we have other means of getting our messages to you through frequencies that cannot be detected by them. Yet.
Read more…Discover the secrets the world’s top conscious business leaders use to...
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/walking-the-world-back-to-love
for those who forget to look at the blogs ...
Love
Read more…
‘Bono’s positioning of the west as the saviour of Africa while failing to discuss the harm the G8 nations are doing has undermined campaigns for justice and accountability.’
It was bad enough in
Spring/Autumn Equinox.
Last day of the post 21/12 energies insanity.
Still breathing? Check.
State of mind? Remains to be seen.
Better for the experience? Undeniably.
Squeeze this day, (and every day for that matter), for all its worth.
Use this uniqu

27/09/2013..
I had a very interesting experience today while being driven out of town to Auckland central city with a friend here.... I've never experienced this before and so wondered if anyone else has ever had this happen to them being empaths..
Read more…This channel has always resonated with me but as always use your discernment,
To Dream the Impossible Dream
(http://rainbow-phoenix.com/Blog/blog.html)
That which is Cosmic Awareness is available at this time please proceed w
Read more…Wow ( I know Europeans like to make fun of Americans that say 'Wow')-up to 100 men each! and many are married! Considered by some Islamists as a legitimate form of holy war!
http://www.france24.com/en/20130920-tunisian-women-waging-sex-jihad-syria
AF
Read more…This is courtesy of Fritz Springmeir. Note that Kanoehe St. Hospital (where Mark David Chapman was probably programmed at) is a "state hospital" under the aegis of U.S. Naval Intelligence at the Hawaii island of Oahu, which is reported to be a popula
Read more…ZA Architects believes that basalt on Mars could be used as building materialRovers would excavate large caves underground, leaving pillars of basaltWhen human explorers arrive, they would simply need to install windows, doors and life support system
Read more…It is normally asked: who am I? But I think that If I were to know where I am, I might as well know who I am!Lets amuse ourselves that I am inside my body. Where exactly am I in my body? The head? Heart? Stomach? If I said the head, why can I feel pa
Read more…The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…