https://channelingthemasters.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/humanity-has-been-reset-quan-yin-4915/
by
You have all just lived through one of the most amazing times of your human history. Your entire world has been reset. No longer are you livin
4 April 2015 Last updated at 00:02 BST
The war in eastern Ukraine has claimed more than 6,000 lives and left more than 1m people without homes since it began in early 2014.
Natalia Antelava and Abdujalil Abdurasulov have been travelling around Ukraine

A stunning quadruple rainbow
Read more…HI ALL
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL NEWS TO SHARE NOW.
THE MAIN REDEMPTION FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS (BONDS ETC) ARE RELEASED AND THE BANKS HAVE USABLE CASH TO PAY OUT NOW.
THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR US IS THAT THE FUNDS W
Read more…Manifesto
The Kalika War Party is a planetary strike force comprised of men and women volunteers who self-select into 17 bands. A common aim unites the warriors in the Party: to strike offensively against all variations of the evil and corrupt System
Read more…13 Kan, 2 Kank’in, 11 Ik
Selamat Jarin! We come once again with very good news! Those who are working with our associates in the fields of banking and money report that a number of vital funds are now being released. These various preliminary fundings
Read more…...
HI ALL
I AM ZAP, AND I HAVE BEEN CHEMTRAIL FREE FOR THE LAST 8 DAYS. (QUIET APPLAUSE).
MANY YEARS AGO, I LOOKED UP AT THE SKY, AND BECAME ADDICTED. I USED TO JUMP OUT OF BED, GO OUTSIDE, AND ROLL AROUND IN THE GRASS WHERE THE STUFF FROM THE CHEMTRAI
Read more…I am very spiritual. My aura color is multi color. There are times when it is very gold. My aura is huge. I live my path. I walk the talk. Being a swamp witch, it is merely a label. However I do l do live in the swamps of Central FL. I have 6 furbabi
Read more…What happens inside your body when you eat processed junk food? We all have a vague idea, and we certainly see what it does to the exterior portion of our bo
This is various clips of Alex Jones "losing it" while on the air; some of the clips are really funny and others are intense. Click https://youtu.be/tL3zM1lWGpA for seven minute video, or go below and click the video that Ashtar's Drekx Omega posted (
Read more…Water, Peace, Crystals, Love and the Magnetic Shift:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRv4tDlB_0w
Read more…https://channelingthemasters.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/humanity-has-been-reset-quan-yin-4915/
by
You have all just lived through one of the most amazing times of your human history. Your entire world has been reset. No longer are you livin
Nikola Tesla is considered one of the most innovative and mysterious men who ever lived.
If Tesla hadn’t invented and researched everything he did in his time, our technology today would be considerably worse. But is there something more to Tesla?
Di
Read more…Click https://youtu.be/Ak4-Oz74QIk and jump to 9:17 for the start of the interview with Joel Skousen. This interview is about one hour long.
Read more…A new law recently passed in France mandates that all new buildings that are built in commercial zones in France must be partially covered in either plants or solar panels.
Green roofs, as they are called, have an isolating effect which helps to redu
Read more…
This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my upcoming book…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…