U.S. Intelligence Agents: OBAMA'S SENIOR OFFICIALS ARE "cooking the reports" ABOUT ISIS AND AL QAEDA
More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central
Read more…
More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central
Read more…Similar to Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders is slick at concealing when he was born, when he obtained his first inheritance, when he was first married, and when he was first divorced. But I was able to obtain important data relative to some of these dates.
Read more…Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower had three secret meeti
Read more…
Anyone know how I would go about getting proper investigation done of an experience I had that relate in the pinned post of this group? I believe it has startling implications as to the true spiritual nature of reality and I have collated much eviden
Read more…10 Kan, 17 Uo, 12 Manik
Selamat Balik! We are in a grand time of transition! The dark cabal continues to weaken. Agreements are in place that firmly delineates its demise! The dark was forced to sign agreements that describe how the US Federal Reserve
Read more…A man has captured the moment he spotted an unidentifie
Read more…This should be interesting-no mention here of et dna engineering on humans , seeding the population, but according to this guy he lived in the future in someone else's body while in a coma for a year-homo cccidantalist novo means new western human-ho
Read more…They look like greys, but a dark blue.My first remembered abduction, I got off a table and walked up to the blue alien, standing next to a grey. They where muscular and looked very similar. I felt the blue one smile at me.I've heard of other people s
Read more…I propose the commissioning of the Anti-Georgia Guidestones, to be constructed in direct opposition to their influence and ideology. Statements inscribed in stone for anyone to view that the function of life is to proliferate and find balance and sym
Read more…DIMENSIONAL JUMPS UPWARD NOW! 5D 6D 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Time-Space-Continuum Dimension Jump Meditation by Ashtar + From SOURCE for All + Archangel Michael's Call to His Legions + PULL YOUR SWORD (Use your Sword of Love and Light!)
11:11---2:22---3:3
Read more…Homeland Security released this;
This extraordinary video was made on April 23, 2013 at 9:20 PM at Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. An airborne US Customs and Border Protection Aircraft
Most of the Christian September 2015 hype is based on Bible Codes. Well here is one you foolish lawless virgins can suck on, because "He who speaks against the least of these laws is least in the kingdom of heaven." You like Bible Codes so much, here
Read more…OMG! A strong intuition was tell me to google 'mushroom' & 'bible' and look what appeared:
|
There are a great many people who would never consider the use of visionary plants to be a spiritual experience. These people be
Read more…Looks real-shadowy-could be someone hoaxing;
Read more…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.