CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
This would complicate the Schroedineger's cat experiment where they put a cat in a box and have a robot kill it, so you can't tell if the cat is alive or dead. If the cat knows the future, is Telepathic and Alien, what does this tell us about Quantum
Read more…As the 1% helps to systematically destroy the world with war, industry, and capitalism, many billionaires have been preparing for what very well may be the inevitable.
by Anonhq
It would seem bunkers are now joining super-yachts as another pompous
Hi,
So I've read the many things to decalcify it but many things are not realistic.
Avoid fluoride & chlorine
a. So if I can't brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste with what am I suppose to brush with as ALL toothpaste I've search in supermarkets hav
Read more…The Macuxi Indians knew about the existence of the Hollow Earth nearly one hundred years ago. But are their legends true or are they another incredible story of folklore?
What if Jules Verne’s classic “Journey to the Center of the Earth” is actually
For over six years I’ve been involved in the extraterrestrial and disclosure movement. Not only have I met those who have had real contact experiences, I’m one of those rare people who have too.
In fact, I believe contact with these special beings
2012 nonsense and now this-but wouldn't it be nice to live in a tree house on LOST?
Sedona's energy vortexes are a source of skepticism with the internet media.
Here is what Brian Dunning of Skeptoid Media had to say about a vortex and Sedona's energy vortexes:
"So from a physics perspective, we see there are two necessary ingredients
Read more…Inside shot of a Chemtrail Airplane?
Chemtrail Tanks? Some argue they are simply "Ballast Barrells", yet they are clearly tanks and hardly represent the inner seating struture of a commercial passenger aircraft, though it is obviously one, though bee
Beyond the Looking Glass
By Mother God
Beloved Children, it is I, your Mother God. www.christsway.co.za
We wish to continue bringing you news and inspiration in this historic time of change. The loving energies we are sending you appear to come to you
For the first time in all my time here in this physical vessel I felt my 3rd eye tingle as it apparently opened, now I feel more psychic than ever!! I rarely even meditate!! Has anyone else experienced this sort of phenomenon lately? Ascension sympto
islamists use the koran to attack people all around the world, use it as grounds for sex slaves, murder,etc.- it's a warning
This is Santa Fe's biggest event of the year. The 2015 festival and open market sponsored by the Southwestern Association For Indian Arts is taking place this weekend (Aug.22-23).

I was charged $166.00 a night for a room at a rundown (but comfortable
Read more…Not only is it helpfull to use how artificial things works to try understand how a natural phenomenon works, it is helpfull even in understanding how supernatural things can work! Many here knows of holograms model of universe. But we can even use st
Read more…FOCUS!!! Stargate 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Holographic Source Astral Projection Balancing-Energies Galactic Meditation by Ashtar + Now is the Time! Is it TIME? by Ashtar Pre-Launch 5-4-3-2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:22--3:33--4:44--5:55--777--888--999--10:10--11:11

Legendary for his turgid prose ("it was a dark and stormy night...") Bulwer-Lytton's pioneering science fiction novel "Vril" was taken very seriously by 19th Century Atlantis fans (fo
Read more…Multidimensional food for thought...
“It’s very important that people take back their minds and that people analyse our dilemma in the context of the entire human story from the descent onto the grassland to our potential destiny as Citizens of the Ga
Read more…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.