Hello! Today I started thinking about this subject and I cannot seem to find the answer. While I know there is many aspects why we feel a need of control I want to know the underlying factor!

I thought that humans have developed a need of control because we feel vulnerable when we have no control or think we have no control. What can we do to eliminate the drive to know everything? Letting go and surrender? Deeper understandings? How do you eliminate the feeling that you are vulnerable?

I understand it can be a broad topic. To know things can be born from curiousity instead of vulnerability.

When do you feel that you have no control, and have a need to win it back? For me is exposing my weaknesses and seeing how they can be used against me.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Doing a helluva lot better than last year, last year was very tumultuous. :)

"I have explored some new perspectives in life and shifted focus a lot more onto myself and other people"

That's good, that's excellent, that's what the path is all about, self-work. It becomes all one thing later on, as one works on self, one is also working for all others. They meld into each other and you can say your life's work become of benefit to all beings.

Yeah, love is a positive thing if there ever was one. It doesn't get more positive than love. :P

But here in 3rd density it has intentionally distorted itself so much in order to allow this particular planetary experience, that once it is processed further through filters of the ego mind of various people, it can become self serving. And that's really where the saying "the path to hell is paved with good intentions" comes from, it's the recognition of this ego/STS/loveless path. Ie pursuing self everywhere else but within oneself.

"Is Love related to Service to Other and Fear with Service to Self?"

Yes. Spend a little time on the LoO material, the forums there and the people there. Much of these things are quickly answered and answered well! ;-)
            Or you can explore things yourself, set up little tests. Find the difference between altruistic action and self-serving action. The difference between co-operation/collaboration/synergy and competition. The difference between reacting from fear and reacting from neutrality and reacting from love.

Fear is not so much its own identity, as it is a deliberate lack of love. The analogy of: God vs the Devil can be used - nothing like that actually exists. There is no entity equal to God that is fighting with God. It's rather that God has deliberately withdrawn its majesty and allowed for entities to explore themselves in either of two ways. By seeking God or by not seeking God.

This means that love is deliberately not found in "large" amounts here within 3rd density, in order to provide catalyst for entities undergoing evolution. If an entity saw "hey love is everywhere", as can be seen in 4th density, then all entities would make the choice to align with love. It's been said in a couple of places that this was the original way in which this universe functioned, and that things were thus boring, for the lack of a better explanation. So entities asked for something more interesting and a plan was devised to create polarity. The choice would be between the natural state of existence, ie that of love or "love for all" and the unnatural state, that of "love of self" or the "fear of others". The first path, the natural path become known as STO and the other STS.

Because STS is all about interpreting reality in such as way as to see all reality as centering around oneself - ie everything in existence, exists only to serve you. And thus all kinds of distortions arise out of that, esp because STS entities are in many cases not very spiritual at all. Some are - and those that are are usually the ones that rule the other STS entities. Because they understand more. But they still use their limited understanding in more limited ways than an STO entity would at the same level of density.

Entities that choose their polarity going forward into 4th can decide to hold onto their particular views of self and existence. And as we've observed, in order to graduate into 4th as a STS entity, you have to be working your ass off against all others. When you graduate into 4th STS, you then use 3rd density planets as your slaves, as has been done with Earth.

I would stay away from using the terms positivity and negativity too much. To be honest, they are overused within both mainstream society and new age communities. And due to this and the nature of 3rd density, they can very easily become distorted and utilized to cover a whole number of vague descriptions, which can then be further used in a number of distorted ways. I find STO and STS to be very helpful in determining one's life actions and choices. Though many times, the choices will be determining you and your polarity, rather than you determining them.
            You know I could talk all night, but really check out some sources on the web in regards to this. Then go out, test them and refine them to your understanding, test some more, that's how we learn and advance.

You will find that when you become interested in a specific subject, your own connection with higher self becomes active and you are given clues all the time about the nature of your interest.

So on top of such wonderful sources as the Ra material and the Cassiopaean material, you have your own ideas that you can use to bring in towards understanding things.
            It's always about refining one's own understanding, going deeper and deeper and seeing what was missed before.
            And that's what you are doing now, which is wonderful to see. :)

• That's dualistic thinking. It's never this or that, it's this and that. It's not service to self, or service to others, take your pick. Naturally everyone is themselves, and they need to do things to honor themselves, and express themselves, and create what they're inspired to create, experience what they desire to experience. That's normal.

Why do you think great artists, and even great intellectuals and geniuses, always have a great sense of self. Because you can only be a true genius, and a true unique original creator....by stepping into your individuality. That's what it means to be God like, after all, God is the ultimate individual. God is "the one", there is no other one besides God. And by thinking as an individual, and coming from an original place....that's how you become a genius, or create something entirely new.

The trick is though....to move from solely thinking about yourself, and doing things that serve you only....at the expense or detriment of others....and branching out to think about others, and connecting with the greater whole, and connecting to things bigger than yourself. To do things that help other people, and care about other people besides yourself. That's what the idea is, it's branching out....it's not completely forgetting about yourself, your desires, your expression, your joy and happiness. Who would honestly do that. That's a warped idea of spirituality.

The idea, is to connect both, and bring them together. Self love is important, as well as love of others. Honoring yourself is important, as well as honoring others. Serving yourself is important, as well as serving others. There has to be a balance, fluctuating to either extreme isn't balanced.

And you can see that, where people put themselves last always, and always do things for other people, and think about other people first, and put other peoples wishes before their own. And they end up being miserable and unhappy and unfulfilled, and they have to learn to honor themselves once in a while. They have to learn it's not selfish to do things that make you happy, or say no to someone once in a while.

And it's the same for people who only think about themselves, and put themselves first always, and don't care how other people feel, or how their actions effect other people. They live for themselves only, and other people usually aren't on the radar, except as something to use to get what they want. That's not balanced either, and they need to learn to think about others too, and learn how to care about others, and connect to purposes greater than themselves and their own world.

Again, as usual, it's all about balance. It's all about the rhythm of life, the interchange of polarities. It's never about choosing one or the other....or being one or the other, that's not the ideal. As always....this is my new slogan too lol As always....the answers always lie somewhere in the middle.

• John, those who've not studied the Ra material or the Cassiopaean material can at times put their own interpretation on some of the definitions used in these sources. I can assure you friend, it is not myself that was thinking dualistically, or speaking it, it could rather have been your perception of that. Which may be correct or incorrect, it is up to you to find out.

Remember, it is dangerous to assume and to create one's reality around an assumption.

In my past posts, you will find that I would agree on every single point you've made, that I too have said in exact same words that it is neither this or that, but both. Which is the holistic approach, which in turn is what the STO path is.

However, the two paths are defined as existing and while some might see it as supporting division or duality, it is not so. As those sources elucidate, the 2 paths merge or become one later on. But they exist (3rd to 5th density) for the purpose of growth. And with each choice made in 3rd density one polarizes towards one or the other. This is the purpose of 3rd density, for entities to define their path, by making choices. The mere mention of these paths makes people take a closer look at themselves. Which for some is a scary thing.

Ogdoo's reply pretty much covers things in summary. 

But have a read of the LoO, you will see that many of your thoughts, esp ones in this very post, are confirmed and enhanced.

I know. This is why I asked you last year, if you had read it, because the way you think, is of someone who has developed both wisdom and love and that is, generally speaking, exemplary of the type of people usually drawn to those 2 particular sources.

Just wanna quickly address

1) "people who put themselves last always".

That's not STO as Ra/C's explain it. That's a 3rd density idea that comes from the 3 Abrahamic religions and it is called martyrdom - of course well supported by the dogma therein. The teachings support a view where the people learn to see themselves as 'victims' in every situation in life. It is further reinforced by both western culture and its 3 primary religions. Even atheists have taken on many of these dis-empowering ideas that clearly come from the 3 great religions. This is a whole subject onto itself and one worth exploring, very much!

The cause of this state within an individual comes from the socio-cultural environment of one's upbringing and early development, as you of course already know.

There appear to be 2 other factors: karma and (epi)genetics - but both of these cannot be proven adequately with our current understanding. Epigenetics is still in its infancy and that is not to even mention the link between the energy body and physical body and how that may create certain dispositions towards certain points of view of self. Which in turn shapes one's experience of self in contrast to one's culture and its directives.

and:

2) "people who only think about themselves"... yes, they do need to learn how to care. But we cannot force them or anyone else to learn something their soul did not incarnate to learn. Usually those that are not ready, when confronted by higher realities, either completely overlook them, ignore them or ridicule them.

They will understand when it is their time and that time might be several hundred/thousand years in the future.

"Again, as usual, it's all about balance. It's all about the rhythm of life, the interchange of polarities."

The STO and STS polarities only interplay to a high degree in 3rd density. Because they are both able to exist on the same planetary body. 4th and 5th densities, they avoid each other when possible. For example: 5th density STS entities are extremely rare and recluse. STS is an extremely hard path, requires inordinate amounts of darkness to be orchestrated by one's hand and cast upon others.

"It's never about choosing one or the other....or being one or the other, that's not the ideal." 

Addressed above.

"As always....this is my new slogan too lol As always....the answers always lie somewhere in the middle."

In regards to STO and STS, the failure to polarize results in the soul reincarnating back in 3rd density for a further round of lessons for the next master cycle until the next harvest. Thus no graduation to 4th density (or 5th dimension as folks around here like to call it) can occur.

As a side note, this is the hope of 5th density STS entities occurs with Earth. That there is not enough 3rd density energy for people to seek something higher - which leads to them consciously choosing enslavement or "the state of things as they are" (which we can see occurring in some places). More people remaining within 3rd density for longer than they otherwise would have if the planetary population was STO polarized or even neutral. And you know what that means, enslaved 3rd density planets with enormous populations such as the Earth are a feast like no other for 4th and 5th density STS entities. Esp with the way people of the Earth practice their sexuality.

As always, you are invited to use your free will in order to find whether any of this is true or not. Or useful or not. :)

• John what you are saying is correct, but I think the term Service to others does not really mean forgetting about yourself. In a sense you are Service to others oriented when you work wih your inner joy for instance. It's a lot broader than what this label suggest and that might distort the meaning. In short terms, being Service to Others means caring equal for yourself and others greatest benefit, not excluding any part. While Service to self does not only mean that you focus on yourself, it's not as simple as in the words, it's just two labels we have to describe two general directions duality has to offer, it's just too hard to cram everything into these two words and put the label to use, but to use it rather as a guideline I believe. :)

Thank you all for your contributions I say again, it's so wonderful to read something that really resonates and sometimes surpasses my wisdom and therefore takes some time to grasp and integrate :)

Love you all

• immaturity, lack of compassion, a drive to satisfy personal ego....................

• control? controlling the mind is controlling the environment in which the mind exists. free will is to have control

• On the flip side of the multidimensional puzzle we call Life, you'll find 'The Road Back To Freedom'

Control is a fading Illusion of duality... Unity-Consciousness is our Birthright. ~InLight555

Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.”

~Terence McKenna

• I used to race in the national dragon boat team, and your analogy is apt.

Irrespective of which team is the strongest it is the most unified team that wins.

And the feeling, when 20 odd people of varying strengths and abilities, surrender control to the beat of the dream, is sublime.

There are many that criticize the new age movement.

And yet, without a leader, people all over the world are surrendering to their divine nature.

Coming to the same conclusion.

Working towards the same outcome.

That God is within.

And driving the evolution of the species in the process.

• And so it is.

• Awesome answers everyone.   I was going to take a shot at making an intelligent reply, but after reading everyone's I have nothing to say because I think everyone hit all the key points to what I was thinking.   Mark it on the calendar that I have nothing to say, lol.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

ameliajack updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Russell Brand gets into The WHO's corruption here. Keep an eye on them they have their little meeting coming up later this month where the chances are high they will be planning the next scamdemic they want.…"
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"King Charles snubs Prince Harry's visit to the UK and frankly I don't blame him....Of course, royalty is not something we will possess, or entertain, when ascended, BUT, as for now, it's an institution we can observe, with some satisfaction, within…"
25 minutes ago
"Yes, keep the vids coming, Justin...👍🏻"
1 hour ago
"The elites are self-indulging their absurd luxury beliefs, in the forms of CRT, Net Zero, ESG and DEI.....These luxuries can no longer be afforded in the real world and must be thrown over the figurative side of the ship of state, into oblivion, as…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed it Drekx. I'm gonna try and post part 2 of chapter 4 later today. Good chapter so far just like the other chapters."
2 hours ago
"Great vid about Billy and Semjase......And I can vouch for the ET preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic natural beauty locations...
Not exactly the same as one of my meetings, but there are some comparisons, as per this blog...…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"With utmost respect for rev Skirvin, who has the right to post these Fulford updates, if he wants to, I do not believe around 90% of this material....And obviously, Fulford is a misinformation outlet....And the White Hats do not seek the United…"
6 hours ago
More…