1) What does a Golden star on few members profile picture mean? AND how does one get it? ..I will appreciate if some one told me ASAP.....

2) IS there any mechanism of putting your group posts directly into members page ?

3) Thanks for your help!!!  With Warm Wishes.........Celestial 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Drekx! It goes without saying if it wasn't for Ben and his genius none of us would be here. I've been receiving his newsletter for years and signed up to be a member when the site was first developed but never posted until this last year.

I'd love to see your GFL badge...do you have any pictures of it? 

• Sorry luv I can't even show you my face, let alone my costume with insignia...

Only Kelly L has seen my face.....

I've got photos of the inside of Sirian Atar flight decks, as well as the standard scouts, personel, etc....My badge is small in comparison to these wonderous things, but I have shots of such things as my regalia....full clan robes, insignia, et al...I will say that my costume is green, golden and purple (indigo)...and a design which combines Agarthan tonal themes with Sirian....a blueprint for our forthcoming Solaris Star nation...

I cannot publish tangible or photographic evidence, without permission, though, as much as I'm tempted to do so...

Currently I'm prohibited from publishing photos online, or in public, by a member of the Sirian Shiratar clan (adminstrators,) known as Lady Kalestra, who sits on the main Galactic Federation council, Vega star system...

I will be allowed to do so after official first contact, though...So I'm assured...

I will permissably hint that the Sirian "Ummac Dan" badge, and/or print, is used, which appears as follows:

umacnatk.jpg

It's meaning is explained here:

http://www.paoweb.com/umacexp.htm

• Thanks, Drekx, I can respect that. I would love to one day be on one of the Sirian flight decks. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those photos and you in your full regalia too. :)

Thank you for sharing the meaning for the Ummac Dan...very interesting.

• this sounds logical

• .... Agree Drekx....:)...<3 ....

• The gold stars indicate members who contribute money to the site to help with the operating expenses.  As far as group posts going on group members pages, I am not so sure about that, but I think if a group member follows the group that all members will get notices of entries made in the group. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceTake it as you want to take it, in whatever way that keeps you feeling good. See it as an illusion, a dream, a VR game, so that no matter what is happening, you remind yourself that in essence, nothing is happening to me, that this is just…
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"It's Gonna Be Alright (Help Is On The Way)👏🏻🌞 (feat. Ceybil Jefferies) (The Mike & Matty Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_RsX9hOn0"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Jesus: Easter - The open Heart ... & ... I AM an Instrument of God By Patricia Cota-Robles...&... A Season Of Rewards By Emmanuel Dagher
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks fellas I had heard about Klaus, but it was good to see/hear that erudite response from Dr Steve Turley, who is a terrific advocate for national populism....

Also, pleased that you learned much about Red China, Justin, from my vids....I'll…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Justin, I just wanted to post about Klaus Schwab resigning, but you were faster LOL"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
More…