Extraterristrial's have already declared that they will not allow any nuclear war as it will effect this Galaxy.

Benelovent extraterrestrials know that the real purpose of living beings on/in any planet is to evolve not plan to destroy themselves and the planet and thus effecting life on  other planets as well ..effecting the evolution of beings in/on the whole galaxy.

CONCLUSION IS THAT ITS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY , TIME  AND RESOURCES CREATING NUCLEAR WEAPONS SO BEINGS ON THIS PLANET EARTH WILL HAVE TO FIND WAYS TO EVOLVE WITHOUT  NUCLEAR WEAPONS 

THIS PLANET IS BEING MONITORED BY BENEVOLENT EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND SO MANY STARSEEDS HAVE TAKEN BIRTH ON THIS PLANET ...THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THIS IS TO ASSIST THE  EVOLUTION OF THIS PLANET ...AIMING TO MAKE THIS AN INTERSTALLER PLANET... MEMBER OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF WORLDS .

check video straight @ 1: 15 : 15

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NWoKFrpKSmI&feature=share

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "How can the earth revolve around the sun (which, in turn, is said to revolve around the milky way) and yet the stars look the same throughout the year, and has been so throughout history?"

They try to explain this by saying that the stars are too far away. (When you move in a car, the 'telephone posts' nearby quickly rushes 'backwards' and soon disappears off the sight all together but the distant hills seems to speed 'foward' alongside you and thus takes longer to disappear). So this is the origin of the idea that the stars are far, far away. Infact for the Orion to appear the same way it appeared 10,000 years ago, even if the earth is moving around milky way at a tremendous speed, it has to be insanely far away!
  • Militaries donnot obey every order from the president. They first examine if it is in line with military rules. Then they generally disobey those that are obvious war crimes. Usually presidents are careful not to issue such manifestly war criminal orders. This tends to create an illusion that militaries obeys every order regardless how stupid it is! So when we have a moronic, angry and irrational president, many pple erroneously think that only 'aliens' can save us!

Then it is, of course hard to imagine a usage of nuke that will not be a war crime. One can never justify such a use because there is nothing that requires such a power to destroy. Saying 'we were trying to destroy such and such facility' will be like a crazy guy open firing a machine gun in a supermarket and turning round and round and then saying that he was trying to kill flies that were everywhere around him!
  • There will be no nuclear war on Earth...Moreover, some worry that Joe Biden might blunder into such a war, but rest assured, the Pentagon and US military are not taking orders from him, nor his dark cabal handlers...
    Biden does not possess the "nuclear football." He is a faux president...pending prosecution.

Thus the reason why he cannot escalate the conflict in Ukraine....The dark can only use mercenaries and a "no-fly zone" will not be allowed by the USAF, who are taking orders from a DEVOLVED military government, following the fraudulent "election" of November 2020...
    And Biden won't be obtaining co-operation from other powers, either.....There will be no direct conflict with Russia....Nor China......
    • Every bit of information given by you is true. I agree 💯 percent.
    • thank you Drekx, it's good to be reminded of this fact once in a while, cheers!
    • Great!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
2 hours ago
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
4 hours ago
"A good series of videos, Justin...Also I'd like to add that Asket, as with her people, of planet Timar, in the DAL (Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin) universe, are all descended from space travellers, who originated from within the Plejares star cluster,…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
5 hours ago
More…