Visions

Begining from March of 2009 till january 2010 I had many visions.
1)The first one was about the great solar flair...Iwas near my house in Belgrade and animals started running aroun like crazy,every animal that exists :).The people started to be disoriented and traffic  colapsed,i get out of the car with my friend and everybody looked at the horizont.The big solar flair was accross the the horizont something like from the movie The knowing but not the perspective from air but from my eyes.It was enourmous!Everybody started running from it,i just looked at it and some kind i knew that that was the solair flair that was meant to happen in order to change our frequency.Ilooked straight at it and said i am ready for 5 d,take me!!
2)The secon one is about an asteroid,i was in my room and looked in the sky and something brighta fireball was aprouching it hit in the centre of my city,but maybe it's just not belgrademaybe it some other city,because i had visions of cunamies in america and europe,i don't know.There was that same feeling that fire which was all over and coming to me,and i said some similar word,don't reccal.
3)The third vision was so clear,me and my friend were in the streets racing with our cars and all of a sudden there was thousands of ships in the sky,a great fleet,what a great view,nothing like that.Iwas screaming to my friend ''Itold you,Itold you!!!'' ,they were astonished,and scared,but somehow i knew that they are not the bad ones :).But in one visions something similar happen,and i was telling everybody not to believe this aliens ,that they are conected to illuminati.
4)The last was most vivid of all,and so crazy. I was on my balcony,and something was strange,i turned my had to the right and on the horizont there was a cenong sun,so big,blue colred,and white also.Somehow i saw a great ship in front of it,it was enouromus,undecribible! And the next thing i knew i was in that ship looking through the window,and saw planet earth from the amosfere,they were circling the planet,i thought maybe they save me,some catastropfhe is gonna happen.And then i woke up...

Comments???Someone had anything similar to this??

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow Stefan! You really are opened to much higher vibrations when receving such things ;)

I haven't had such intensive and clear visions like you but some of them were very simple an lovable and in one blink, just quickly recieved.

For example, once i was doing some ordinary things in my room and i got this colorable, joyfull and truthfull image or video of people ALL people huging Mother Earth, just laying down and holding her and grasping her tight with simplicity and love!

And then a picture of Her from space when She is happy and laughing about it :D

Sorry because I type in English, it is so other people could underestand.

• Reanne, what do you mean by resources, slaves and food .The human burger, after all thats all we are to them our lives are worthless.
  • do your dreams nomally come true , I had a dream a while back and I was else where with wild rabbits hopping round my feet and looked up and could see planet earth in the distance but the land was black and the sea was red blood red ,but on some level it is said it will end by fire , but bwe light workers are supposed to end that fate.
    • Shelly I so agree with you and have had dreams and visions that support major earth changes, with six billion + on the planet and the lower vibrations there has to be a thin out . I am not bible bashing but revelation can't be completely wrong there is always a grain of truth in what you read.
    • Interesting, if i recal a friend astrologer once told me there was a second moon that is for now invisible. And that they are aware of it.
    • Yes my dreams usually come true,usually they come true about smaller things then this, but this events i don't know to many visions to many signs,I think this is gonna happen. That solar flair that i seen bugs me,it was to real,and you are talking now about blackness,fire,red sea....Too much :)
      • Sorry Stefan, has it added a bit more to the possible reality. I also had another vision years ago, I was in bed and it was dark and then I was outside and it was early evening I think enormous big red sun south west and I floated up the road , sheep were dead in the field and the few buildings were shaking apart. from Mo
        • Cannot believe it,same here,I was also in bed and something told me to look through the window.I looked and over the horizont was The Sun,soo red,and soo huge,like 3 suns i n one.And everything was black arrround....It was scary as hell....
          • My sun was also a great monster. Stefan there must be something in it , I don't believe in coincedences.

peace from Mo
            • Manny prophecies state there will be a 3 day darkness upon the earth, even the Hoppi indians speek of this.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
More…