People at times wonder why we eventualy age and die. Even at times, some try to fight old age but you know, this guy is too old to lose the battle. Scientists have discovered an animal that does not age at all! It is called turntopsis nutriculas or the immortal jelly fish. Unless an external thing kills it, it does not die!! This animal is good news as it demonstrate not only the possibility of eternal life but it can teach scientists such a mechanism that can bring about eternal life (one can conceive how it can be acheived in the etheric dynamics that a soul may dwell in)!The scientific explanation of why we age is that at some point, it seems the body has to choose between aging and cancer. So aging sounds like an inevitable disease!On the other hand, one quite interesting case is the life span of an housefly which is one month in maximum! There may be advantage of such a life span but some say that it experience a very long life though. Housefly might be perceiving things in slow motion making a month as long as 100 years. This might explain why it is very hard to catch an housfly. It sees your hand come so slowly.How something leaving for 1 month can experience hundred years within can be a mind bender. To help a bit, consider the fact when you sleep very deep, you don't feel time 'passing'. If someone tell you you slept for one millenium, it would sound reasonable. So lets say time as experienced by a human being comes in breif junks then followed by milleniums of a lack of awareness. Since the awareness picks up from where we left, we don't experience the gaps. But then the housefly might be experiencing time during some of those periods we are asleep. So in its 'few months' it might be experiencing a total of far more time than you!I am just seeing some possibility of eternity in a 'single moment'.:)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you want to talk of the 'agetime continuum', be sure understand 'time' in this sense as the coordinate time and not the proper time. I think I should elaborate it in a blog. Be sure you read it, Sky. But in summary, the proper time doesn't make anything to age. Infact, it doesn't affect anything at all. It is part of the 'no-thing' that we leave in.

The coordinate time does not pass. But its series of moments happens. There is no such an event as 'passage of time'. The proper time neither pass nor happen.
  • I'd be afraid of the fly swatter....lol....

• ...Hmm This Is Interesting...Dont Think I Will Ever Age....Tho Im Still Young...Dont Really Get The Age-Time Thing....I Live In The...No-Thing.....House Flys Are Cute....xx....:)...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
11 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
11 hours ago
More…