The 12 Tribes

What Role do the 12 tribes play in the future of humanity? who was Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene the mother of the sang real the blood royal.

Jesus was indeed Married to Mary Magdalene this  was a  sacred union of equals which resulted in a daughter named Sarah which means princess in Hebrew, Sarah Had 2 sons one lived and one died this blood line has always been hunted down the prophesy of this Blood line is about the 12 tribes  the mustard seed story is about the seed of Jesus growing into a mighty tree given time with 12 branches one for each tribe of Israel, Peter Simone is not one of the 12 he betrayed Jesus by hunting down the descendants of Jesus and having Mary Magdalene Murdered and many hundred that protected Mary and her Daughter at that time, The 12 matriarchs and patriarchs are scattered through out the earth from 12 branches of Jesus and Mary These people know whom they are as they know of great secrets .

The future of humanity is in the hands of the 12 and 144 000 and with the guidance of the Angels and  the realms of truth and light

Peace be with you all  

p.s if you have any questions please leave them for me

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jesus also lived in India aswell as France

• There is some reported documentation from monastery records in Tibet (if the monastery is still standing) that Jesus spent some time in that region. Ever wonder why Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page and Robert Plant had an interest in doing a song about Kashmir? It is reported that Jesus is buried there, and that he was strongly attracted to the Kashmir region for some reason. Here's the alledged burial site of J.C.; it has been a big tourist attraction in recent years in Kashmir (providing you can go there and not worry about getting shot, depending on the political season).

8116000258?profile=original

• My Sources come from the truth I do not need to prove to any one where my knowledge comes  from,

Yes Mary M  traveled to the southern coast of  France to  Marseille With Sarah the daughter of Jesus and Mary M her sister Martha and Brother Lazarus also accompanied them.  Sarah was born in Alexandria in Egypt sarah was 9 years old when they left Egypt, Jesus Remained In Jerusalem, Please read Issaih chapter 52,53 I think that is right according to my memory.

• nitially, there was a view 12 (13) generations of Israel, but not that to the map now.
    Israel - [Is] - [Ra] - [il], which means "of light occurring."
    Jews, to this did not have a relationship, they are eternal thieves which steals the achievements and history of other nations, without haves their own.

One generation - 33 years. (that is why Jesus lived 33 years, you have been given this hint)
    13 generations = 13 * 33 = 429 years.
    This is the age, of this world, the length of your entire history.

Learning, studying, and more time learning!

• another Jew hater

• Why does the anti-semetic card have to be played anytime (and practically everytime in the past decade) when a hebrew-based interpretation other than the Torah (or Time-Life) is introduced that reveals the dark and sinister sides of a ancient religion and culture? I was raised catholic, and I am very aware of what that organization did to others in the past. 

• Nothing personal, just the facts.

If you love the Jews - then perhaps you know how to prepare them for food. 

Show it like this?

• The absolute majority of todays "jews" are not semites.

The Khazars , who lived between the Caspian and black sea got "adopted" to judaism , which needed more followers.

Most of the khazars follow the Torah or Talmud , which are a nonjew hating teaching.

This is a fact

• Khazars - Ashkenazi Jews is one of the Semitic tribes.

Semites - is that genetically mixed, but retaining the main features related to the original genome.
            Jews are the only ones on earth have such a capability, since their genetics is passed through the maternal line.

In nature, it is the ability to the genetic mimicry.

• I was informed that Jesus was an Aquarian...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

serverblink updated their profile
8 seconds ago
AlternateEarth commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"Hope so Malcolm-but who's going to take them away in straight jackets? The US military is not doing it's job-Biden and the rest could be arrested for the border catastrophe."
11 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"That was funny when Shrillary lost-months and months of youtube crybabies complaining about Trump!
Golden Age on the horizon? Maybe but our gang is preparing to go next door to A-I first learned about B side, here, and A from a Tanith Lee fantasy…"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
15 hours ago
More…