That is not our real sun...

What you possibly are seeing in the sky is an artificial sun.... The real sun is being block by a large reflective screens and being redirected to the old earth orbit, The Earth shift has all ready happen. The real sun rises in the north and sets in the south... All Light Workers and any one interested in this matter, please look into this idea... See references below.

Time of Transition for Planet Earth

A Time of Planet wide Earth Changes

The official beginning of 4D, fourth dimensional energy, will begin to affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it begins to encounter energy from the galactic equatorial plane region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency will open and affect this whole area of space.

Whether people call this phenomenon a stargate or portal this area of faster higher fourth dimensional energy is real. This historic date of 11.11.11 begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet. It will affect Earth & its people in a positive, uplifting way like never before experienced in your planet's history.

2012 - 2013
The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue from the end of 2011, through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time of December 21, 2012 - which will bring a completely new, even higher level frequency vibration - such that the experience & measurement of time as the people of Earth have known it... will begin to go away.

These vibrational changes, and continued geophysical changes, earthquakes, volcanoes going off, wave events, these will all continue to happen throughout 2012, into March 2013 [and beyond] when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

There is also expected to be a magnetic pole shift, a reversal, during this time, but will likely not cause any problems for the people of Earth. There is of course likely to be a temporary period of adjustment of Earth's electrical systems, but this is only expected to last a few hours time. It will not be problematic. If there are any difficulties at all, the biospheres of the Andromeda Council stand ready to help and will help.

The 23.5 degree off-axis tilt of the Earth that presently exists should be corrected as well, and will be no longer. This will mean a much more temperate climate for planet Earth overall. Think of the whole planet as having a climate much like that of the Mediterranean region.

Yes, planet Earth will likely go through continued dramatic changes to get to this new higher vibrational existence. And these events as life changing they will be to both humans and all life on the planet... these changes are normal and necessary for this process. It is transformation. It is evolution.

During this overall time every living thing from the largest to the smallest will be offered the opportunity to change, to evolve, into 4D, fourth dimensional life.

Just like a woman's body changes, adjusts & expands, Earth too must go through her uncomfortable adjustments, her labor pains, and the momentary intense pain of child birth. her Earth too must adjust & prepare herself for this new beginning, for her new life as a 4th density world... a far more colorful, vibrant, & beautiful 4th dimensional world.

These earth changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining later part of 2013, and will begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in December 2013.
Above text is from the Adromeda Conuncil website: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ct3YsHrps&feature=g-all-u
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You're right I am no expert in that field, but I do solargaze, as do many people that I know personally who have been sungazing much longer than I have. The sun is still coming through and is not an LCD image. It would be rather difficult for life to be sustained without the sun's energy and anyone with High school level biology would know that, if they paid attention anyway. Interesting but not plausible.

• I agree that life would be impossible without the suns energy, however the theory doesnot negate the effct of the sun's energy only that it is behind a sreen that is composed of some unknown elements. Let's propose for a moment that it takes more than a high school education to figure this one out. Let's assume it was possible and plausible! Now, with that in mind, let's try to imagine how it could or would be done "IF" it were possible. I personnally take this position on all ideas and theories. We would be doing this site as members nor the world at large any good if we refuse to have and keep an open mind. Scientific breakthroughs are results of many minds pushing the boundaries of what is "POSSIBLE"

not pushing and challenging the limits of what is "NOT" possible. So, let's assume it is possible

what do you think it would take to create a reflective like sreen in the atmosphere that we could then project any image we wanted to on it and yet allow the sun's heat and life sustaining energy penetrate it? What if it is something like a mirror that reflects on one side but you can see through it from the other but the person on the reflective side can't see anything other than what is being reflected? Or what if, it has similar properties as the kind of tint advertisements where you see the advetisment during the day and appears to be solid but you can see through it from the other side because it has thousands of tiny little holes  in it and no advert on that side. Now image this "SCREEN" being translucent and or gaseous or gelatin like. Now, I know these are extreme examples, but what if! What if the technology and  operation of such elaborate tool is simply "BEYOND" our comprehension or current education, knowledge, imagination or insight!  Again, just because you can't look it up in a book or look up at the sky with 20/20 vision does not make it impossible. So let's! Let's open a dialogue of "POSSIBILY" and get past what is impossible. Remember the world was "FLAT" not to long ago and we sure as hell couldn't escape our atmosphere to reach the moon. Oh , and look, damn we have rovers on"MARS". Nothing is impossible, no matter how limited a persons imagination maybe nor how large of an "EGO" they may have.One last thing, remember that you are assessing this idea based on you current knwoledge 

(knowledge ) and understanding. That would be your first mistake!

• SO, what do "YOU" think is going on in the photos i posted?

• Looks more like a UFP, Unidentified Flying Planet ;)

Its size compared to the sun would make that object many times larger than earth and I think that if such an object were to enter our solar system and refuel at the sun, we'd notice that immediately since the gravity of the entire solar system would shift and cause "hello Noah, long time no see" and I wouldn't dare to dream of how few of those ships it would take to deplete the sun of its fuel hence, killing every 3-dimensional creature we have in the solar system. ;)

I call "cross cultural misunderstanding" on that vid. The makers of that film and its current viewers aren't living in the same universe. ;)

• jus t because nassim says so?  it is a plausible theory ill give you that. but not a certainty, they may just like it cause it is pretty, or to recharge the magnetic systems they use. or to hide from us cause they think we cant see the sun well enough yet. i could think of a hundred just as plausibly and unprovable, as yet, reasons.

• WOW this one is trippy...what to heck it that?????   NOW my curiosity is Really peaked.  Does not look like a photoshop. 

• I mean i would like to know more about what you were talking about with your illustration...I am not all that scientific but you got me interested....

• and where can I download it for free? :)

• The Central Sun and its connection to Our sun is described thoroughly in this text:

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/electrinium.pdf

• what do you think the central sun is?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
4 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
6 hours ago
More…